Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    OMGGG I want to be a tester of the new anabolic
    Dont we all...lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    He is taking 8 caps of the stim free beta and 6 caps of RPM.
    dang. i thought the purpose of the stim free was so you can back off taking some of the rpm. if 6 caps is taking it easy on the rpm, well thats just nuts.
    •   
       


  3. I know the feeling SS....... and just think, that beta is weaker than the final version....................... .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    dang. i thought the purpose of the stim free was so you can back off taking some of the rpm. if 6 caps is taking it easy on the rpm, well thats just nuts.
    Like I said- we are in the development stages with this one- and the potential new product is very different from RPM- the products do stack well together, and the blue and white version that I have given to some people allows you to cut any pre-workout (not just RPM) stimulant dosage dramatically and get an even more amplified effect, or you can take this new anabolic alone and experience insane results- but like I said, there are some more kinks to work out
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. I think u need to hurry up and release this
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    On the ride to the gym, I could feel myself getting more and more aggressive. i.e. irritated, annoyed, pissed off even
    i just came off a mTRN cycle where aggressiveness was pretty high up there. i'm doing the massfx/hdx2/ret/tore post cycle and started dosing last week with three days left on cycle. although i might not have given this enough time to kick in before i judge, i'm lacking that aggressiveness everyone knows and loves while 'on'. you think RPM or this new sfRPM would do the trick in that department. i just need that little edge...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i just came off a mTRN cycle where aggressiveness was pretty high up there. i'm doing the massfx/hdx2/ret/tore post cycle and started dosing last week with three days left on cycle. although i might not have given this enough time to kick in before i judge, i'm lacking that aggressiveness everyone knows and loves while 'on'. you think RPM or this new sfRPM would do the trick in that department. i just need that little edge...
    RPM may help, but you may need a few more days for the other stuff to KICK in.............

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    RPM may help, but you may need a few more days for the other stuff to KICK in.............
    well i've definitely read that massfx gives you that edge so hopefully it will kick in soon. i was kinda draggin in the gym today but i think my body just needs to recuperate after how hard i pushed it recently. but i'm definitely interested in adding rpm to that stack. i've got a sample in the mail hopefully so when it finally gets here maybe mfx and hdx2 will be kickin so i know what to attribute to what before i add the rpm. we'll just hafta see..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    i just came off a mTRN cycle where aggressiveness was pretty high up there. i'm doing the massfx/hdx2/ret/tore post cycle and started dosing last week with three days left on cycle. although i might not have given this enough time to kick in before i judge, i'm lacking that aggressiveness everyone knows and loves while 'on'. you think RPM or this new sfRPM would do the trick in that department. i just need that little edge...
    RPM, and IMO in my very limited experience, sfRPM even more so will definitely give you the "ON" feeling. Like mace said, they AX stack you have will do it too, but it'll take time. RPM/sfRPM both give SICK ACUTE AGGRESSION (less than 1 hour to feel the effects).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    RPM, and IMO in my very limited experience, sfRPM even more so will definitely give you the "ON" feeling. Like mace said, they AX stack you have will do it too, but it'll take time. RPM/sfRPM both give SICK ACUTE AGGRESSION (less than 1 hour to feel the effects).
    well i'm clicking over to nutra and swooping up two bottles right NOW! ha but seriously, its that noticeable!?! and cmon are you exaggerating when you say it gives you that 'ON' type of aggression or does it really do so!? almost too good to be true! i'm gettin some! thanks for helping me spend some money!! haha

  11. and before i order, should i hold out and wait for the sfRPM or get some of the original now?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    well i'm clicking over to nutra and swooping up two bottles right NOW! ha but seriously, its that noticeable!?! and cmon are you exaggerating when you say it gives you that 'ON' type of aggression or does it really do so!? almost too good to be true! i'm gettin some! thanks for helping me spend some money!! haha
    It really does man, no BS! I would pick up at least one bottle of RPM now. It might be a little while for the stim free new anabolic to come out. Maybe pick up some NP bulk Icariin 50% too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    It really does man, no BS! I would pick up at least one bottle of RPM now. It might be a little while for the stim free new anabolic to come out. Maybe pick up some NP bulk Icariin 50% too.
    There are a couple extra things in the new anabolic besides icariin that contribute to the aggressive feeling- just trust me on this one
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  14. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    The YELLOW ones.

    Dirk told me to take 6-8 a day, 2-3 pre-workout and 4-5 later in the day. I've had them for a few days now, but was gonna wait until I start P.C.T. in 2-3 days.

    I usually do not train on days I work. I have school at night too M-Th. I haven't hit the gym since Friday, so I decided to skip class and hit up a back workout after work.

    I'm trying to drop some BF, so I've been taking X-force 2-3 times a day for the past couple days. Took 2 X-forces @ 9:30, and @ 12:30. At about 5:30, I stacked 3 caps sfRPM w/ 2 X-force, and about 1/4 scoop of AI chaos. (I've stacked the same stuff w/ 5-6 Regular Stim RPM plenty of times)

    On the ride to the gym, I could feel myself getting more and more aggressive. i.e. irritated, annoyed, pissed off even

    At the gym:

    Intensity was INSANE. I'm not in the best shape :donut: , my cardio sucks too for the most part. It's hard to put into words, but I almost kicked my own ass too hard / too fast. I was so hyped, that I honestly lost my concept of time , and was bouncing around from one HEAVY set to another HEAVY set w/ not enough (as usual) rest between . After about 7-8, I had to sit for like 6 minutes (I think, no real concept of time), breathing hard as sh*t, sweating like a mofo. I maintained most of my strength for the whole workout, which is weird for me. My strength usually drops off after set 4.
    Pump was ridiculous too. Just rock solid. :bb3: Not painful, just large and in charge!


    I was actually skeptical.... sorry Dirk.


    Only 1 workout down, but so far the Yellow Beta whatchamacallits are SICK! I think next time I will drop the dose to 2 caps pre-workout w/ stims.
    OH BABY!!!! THIS IS GOING TO GET GOOD!!!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    OH BABY!!!! THIS IS GOING TO GET GOOD!!!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEAT!!!
    Sent yours out on tuesday!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Sent yours out on tuesday!!
    OH YEA!!! I CANNT WAIT!! :bb: :bb: :bb: HAHA!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    OH YEA!!! I CANNT WAIT!! :bb: :bb: :bb: HAHA!!
    lucky buff




    Do you guys have a realese datefor this SFRPM? ? ? ?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lucky buff




    Do you guys have a realese datefor this SFRPM? ? ? ?
    Yeah lucky bastards...

    Not soon enough...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lucky buff




    Do you guys have a realese datefor this SFRPM? ? ? ?
    Don't look for it too soon........ you can't rush perfection. Dirk is tweaking the formulation again I believe..... new ideas, and beta testing various combinations is slowly whittling it down.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Don't look for it too soon........ you can't rush perfection. Dirk is tweaking the formulation again I believe..... new ideas, and beta testing various combinations is slowly whittling it down.
    Damn, i want some, cant wait for this to come out so i can stack it w/RPM.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Damn, i want some, cant wait for this to come out so i can stack it w/RPM.
    Honestly, the two together is almost too much- it makes me angry/aggressive to the point where I really can't be around any one....strength/focus/pumps are out of this world!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Honestly, the two together is almost too much- it makes me angry/aggressive to the point where I really can't be around any one....strength/focus/pumps are out of this world!!!
    now THATS what i like to hear!!! need anymore testers? haha well i should be gettin my original version tomorrow from nutra so i guess that'll have to do..

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Honestly, the two together is almost too much- it makes me angry/aggressive to the point where I really can't be around any one....strength/focus/pumps are out of this world!!!
    Maybe some adaptogens and/or mood enhancers for overall well-being will counter-act the stupid 'over-aggressive' tendencies? Nothing worse than a gym rat with a chip on his shoulder

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Honestly, the two together is almost too much- it makes me angry/aggressive to the point where I really can't be around any one....strength/focus/pumps are out of this world!!!
    Damn all the feedback and hwat ive heard is getting me excited about htis one as well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Maybe some adaptogens and/or mood enhancers for overall well-being will counter-act the stupid 'over-aggressive' tendencies? Nothing worse than a gym rat with a chip on his shoulder
    Aggression in the gym, track, or on the playing field is not necessarily a bad thing (in my case, football and track require at least SOME aggression for me to excel in them). Aggression creates motivation in most situations, and your poundages and focus toward the iron or sport of choice tend to increase, as well as your feeling of well-being/mood-enhancement- you can feel great and be extra aggressive at the same time- the feelings are not mutually exclusive ......both RPM and our new anabolic provide these characteristics- but to differing extents.

    But I also understand that not everyone wants to feel like that- solution- IGF-2 has a LARGE dose of rhodiola rosea- and also works phenomenally as a pre-workout enhancer, as well as being a potent lean mass potentiator- great stim-free energy, w/o the aggression
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stim-Free RPM
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. AN's NEW ANABOLIC DRIVE BETA REVIEW TONIGHT!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM
  3. Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Log in
Log in