Bulk 50% Icariin at NP

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I saw that NP now has bulk 50% extract Icariin (found in RPM). 50 grams is $25.00.....I was just wondering if anybody had any clue on how to dose it?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I still plan on using RPM religously because App Nut is good peoples.....I just wouldnt mind adding in a little extra :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I still plan on using RPM religously because App Nut is good peoples.....I just wouldnt mind adding in a little extra :D
Everyone is different, but you need at least 600-700mg a day....

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, but you need at least 600-700mg a day....
Interesting....So right now I'm taking 6 total caps of RPM a day (2 in the morning, 4 pre workout), so would adding an extra 500mg-1 gram be benefical?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting....So right now I'm taking 6 total caps of RPM a day (2 in the morning, 4 pre workout), so would adding an extra 500mg-1 gram be benefical?
Might be too much- you don't want to OD on icariin- less is better with this stuff....

I saw that NP now has bulk 50% extract Icariin (found in RPM). 50 grams is $25.00.....I was just wondering if anybody had any clue on how to dose it?
1/4 tsp should yield about 400mgs so 50grams is a good amount.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome. Not sure who is responsible for the Icarian, I may order 50gs myself.
Yeah, I just put in a huge order last week, but its definitely going to go on my next order.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just put in a huge order last week, but its definitely going to go on my next order.
Say I won't buy me some Icariin! Too bad this wasn't going on before the Clout/ICE/Clear Edgex5 order I placed a few days ago.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its out of stock? Yarrr!
Alternatively, you could also get the 20% Icariin (50gr tub) and adjust dosage appropriately. Costs about $10 at NutraPlanet.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to look back into some old posts, but I remember there was some debate whether the higher % extractions and their effects, particularily with cissus but it might have been true with icariin too.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I believe that just adjusting the dose according to % extract isnt necessarily the best idea with all compounds because there are other chemicals besides what is extracted. Thus, dosing up according to a lower extract may give you too much of whatever else is in the product. But then again you may get more good stuff, it just depends on the compounds besides the extract.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Say I won't buy me some Icariin! Too bad this wasn't going on before the Clout/ICE/Clear Edgex5 order I placed a few days ago.
good lord that is a busty babe in your avatar :woohoo:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
It's still out of stock.. Any ideas when it might be back?

I'll have to look back into some old posts, but I remember there was some debate whether the higher % extractions and their effects, particularily with cissus but it might have been true with icariin too.