Sesathin

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to check in and get the latest thoughts on Sthin.

Worth it, yes or no.

If yes, how do you recommend to dose and use for best results.

Anyone?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking one per day w/ my protein drink (Muscle Milk). In high dosage, it seems to kill my libido. Lots of research out there that says it's good for you. For me, I'm not sure.

Ed

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Works great for both aesthetic purposes and health purposes. Can be used while either bulking or cutting and is very inexpensive now thanks to the bulk product at NP.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking one per day w/ my protein drink (Muscle Milk). In high dosage, it seems to kill my libido. Lots of research out there that says it's good for you. For me, I'm not sure.

Ed
1 per day = how many ml, or are you taking caps? If so how much per cap?

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Works great for both aesthetic purposes and health purposes. Can be used while either bulking or cutting and is very inexpensive now thanks to the bulk product at NP.
How would you dose if using to help lean out?

I have heard people use it a lot post cheat meal.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you dose if using to help lean out?

I have heard people use it a lot post cheat meal.
I used it at breakfast, with a higher fat meal during the day, and before bed.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I used it at breakfast, with a higher fat meal during the day, and before bed.
Sorry to keep bugging. I ordered ton of bulk which it sounds like you use.

How much you taking per dose? Thanks for the info!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to keep bugging. I ordered ton of bulk which it sounds like you use.

How much you taking per dose? Thanks for the info!
I think the serving is 1.25mL, so I dosed that 3 times/day.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I bought a couple of bottles of Sesamin about a month ago. The capsules are 1000mg each. For the first week, I was taking 3 a day. I've now backed that off to 1 a day. I'm trying to cut right now and I think it helps. But like I posted earlier, for me in higher doses, my libido disappears.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking, it works for the vast majority of people out there, for both cutting and lean bulking, not to mention its other health benefits.

It's also worth pointing out that the liquid version generally gets better feedback than the caps, and with the liquid now available from nutraplanet.com for very cheap, it's a sick deal.

Dosage is hard to pinpoint for everyone. Some guys can take less than the required dose and get great results. Other guys, like myself, need more.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I've seen astronomical results using 9ml per day (3mlx3times) while on cycle, with reduced calories. I also should add that there is zero effect on my libido at this high dose.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
"I've seen astronomical results using 9ml per day (3mlx3times) while on cycle, with reduced calories. I also should add that there is zero effect on my libido at this high dose"

Wow, that is a lot. Maybe I'll experiment with that for a week and see.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's also worth pointing out that the liquid version generally gets better feedback than the caps, and with the liquid now available from nutraplanet.com for very cheap, it's a sick deal.

Dosage is hard to pinpoint for everyone. Some guys can take less than the required dose and get great results. Other guys, like myself, need more.
I am in that group. Double dose it at 7.5ml/d or more if you are an endo or more overweight. The bulk NP sesathin makes this so very possible where as before it could be a bit cost prohibitive. Put in a high quality f/o and its the shiznit for fat loss and health benefits.

Did I mention I like Ab-Solved when doing the above stack. ;)

I love AL products :thumbsup: