Aspire36 Log

1. Registered User
    Answers

Aspire36 Log

Just ordered a bottle from NP a couple hours ago and since they're only one state away I should have it tomorow. Will report back here with my results.

I placed an order for a sample, but couldn't wait to test it after all the crazy reviews i'm reading.

2. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Quizzle View Post
    Just ordered a bottle from NP a couple hours ago and since they're only one state away I should have it tomorow. Will report back here with my results.

I placed an order for a sample, but couldn't wait to test it after all the crazy reviews i'm reading.
    hahaha....have fun with this man...looking forward to your results..should be fun for ya
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I received my bottle yesterday and as promised, here is my review.

Took the pill at 7:00 and ate dinner around 7:30. An hour goes by and I didn't really feel anything like I thought I was going to. Went to bed around 10:00, thats when it started. She rubbed me and I was a rock instantly..

Well.. the stuff worked so well this morning I had to wear cargo shorts to the gym! Thought I'd be in trouble at work cause I have to wear a shirt tucked in, but its now 8:45 and i'm alright. As far as side effects go, I have sinus problems ( have an appointment with ENT in july ) so I don't think me saying anything about sinus problems would really be legitimate, however I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary. I did however get a little headache, ( I drank a bottle of water after taking the pill ) not a bad headache, just a dull one, but it was gone this morning when I woke up. My gf did say something to me when I got out of the shower, though about my face being blotchy. I tried one of those shower things, though so that might have caused it. Overall I was 100% satisfied with the product, *first time any product has done this for me* I think i'm gonna try the reset-ad now and hope it works as described like aspire36 does.
    •   

4. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Took the pill at 7:00 and ate dinner around 7:30. An hour goes by and I didn't really feel anything like I thought I was going to. Went to bed around 10:00, thats when it started. She rubbed me and I was a rock instantly..

Well.. the stuff worked so well this morning I had to wear cargo shorts to the gym! Thought I'd be in trouble at work cause I have to wear a shirt tucked in, but its now 8:45 and i'm alright. As far as side effects go, I have sinus problems ( have an appointment with ENT in july ) so I don't think me saying anything about sinus problems would really be legitimate, however I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary. I did however get a little headache, ( I drank a bottle of water after taking the pill ) not a bad headache, just a dull one, but it was gone this morning when I woke up. My gf did say something to me when I got out of the shower, though about my face being blotchy. I tried one of those shower things, though so that might have caused it. Overall I was 100% satisfied with the product, *first time any product has done this for me* I think i'm gonna try the reset-ad now and hope it works as described like aspire36 does.
    great review man.. really glad you like the product!!!!!
  5. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Great review my man!

I can vouch for Reset, works just as good as the reviews show, I am in love with the stuff. Just like I am with all the PAL products really.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  3. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info