Aspire36 Log

1. Aspire36 Log

Just ordered a bottle from NP a couple hours ago and since they're only one state away I should have it tomorow. Will report back here with my results.

I placed an order for a sample, but couldn't wait to test it after all the crazy reviews i'm reading.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Quizzle View Post
    Just ordered a bottle from NP a couple hours ago and since they're only one state away I should have it tomorow. Will report back here with my results.

I placed an order for a sample, but couldn't wait to test it after all the crazy reviews i'm reading.
    hahaha....have fun with this man...looking forward to your results..should be fun for ya

3. I received my bottle yesterday and as promised, here is my review.

Took the pill at 7:00 and ate dinner around 7:30. An hour goes by and I didn't really feel anything like I thought I was going to. Went to bed around 10:00, thats when it started. She rubbed me and I was a rock instantly..

Well.. the stuff worked so well this morning I had to wear cargo shorts to the gym! Thought I'd be in trouble at work cause I have to wear a shirt tucked in, but its now 8:45 and i'm alright. As far as side effects go, I have sinus problems ( have an appointment with ENT in july ) so I don't think me saying anything about sinus problems would really be legitimate, however I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary. I did however get a little headache, ( I drank a bottle of water after taking the pill ) not a bad headache, just a dull one, but it was gone this morning when I woke up. My gf did say something to me when I got out of the shower, though about my face being blotchy. I tried one of those shower things, though so that might have caused it. Overall I was 100% satisfied with the product, *first time any product has done this for me* I think i'm gonna try the reset-ad now and hope it works as described like aspire36 does.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Quizzle View Post
    I received my bottle yesterday and as promised, here is my review.

Took the pill at 7:00 and ate dinner around 7:30. An hour goes by and I didn't really feel anything like I thought I was going to. Went to bed around 10:00, thats when it started. She rubbed me and I was a rock instantly..

Well.. the stuff worked so well this morning I had to wear cargo shorts to the gym! Thought I'd be in trouble at work cause I have to wear a shirt tucked in, but its now 8:45 and i'm alright. As far as side effects go, I have sinus problems ( have an appointment with ENT in july ) so I don't think me saying anything about sinus problems would really be legitimate, however I didn't experience anything out of the ordinary. I did however get a little headache, ( I drank a bottle of water after taking the pill ) not a bad headache, just a dull one, but it was gone this morning when I woke up. My gf did say something to me when I got out of the shower, though about my face being blotchy. I tried one of those shower things, though so that might have caused it. Overall I was 100% satisfied with the product, *first time any product has done this for me* I think i'm gonna try the reset-ad now and hope it works as described like aspire36 does.
    great review man.. really glad you like the product!!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Quizzle View Post
    I received my bottle yesterday and as promised, here is my review.

Great review my man!

I can vouch for Reset, works just as good as the reviews show, I am in love with the stuff. Just like I am with all the PAL products really.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 03:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  3. T1 pro log
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14