Anybody stacking Incarnate and RPM? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anybody stacking Incarnate and RPM?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Anybody stacking Incarnate and RPM?


    If so, what kind of doses you using on the Incarnate?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    I'll be doing a mega stack for P.C.T. that'll include Incarnate + Stim Free RPM + a surplus of other goodies.
  3. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    If so, what kind of doses you using on the Incarnate?
    Right now I'm taking the beta stim free RPM + RPM + Incarnate + other various things like WMS/Leucine/BCAA's/Creatine Gluconate etc...

    I'm dosing 2 RPM + 4 stim free RPM in the morning then 4 stim free RPM + 4 RPM + 3 Incarnate about an hour pre workout, then 3 more Incarnates with my post workout shake.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Incarnate 3-3-3
    RPM 4-2
  5. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    3 RPM
    1 Incarnate PWO
    2 of our new anabolic
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. New Member
    Anabolic Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    2 of our new anabolic
    More info? whats this all about???
  7. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Only 1 Incarnate D?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Monkey View Post
    More info? whats this all about???
    It's worth the wait....... trust me........ especially if it comes out THAT much stronger than the beta as plans have it now........ muahahahahahahahahaha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    It's worth the wait....... trust me........ especially if it comes out THAT much stronger than the beta as plans have it now........ muahahahahahahahahaha
    Im only on day 3 of the beta version of the anabolic and I can definitely say that it has given me a pronounced "full" feeling throughout the day. I like it so far!
  10. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Only 1 Incarnate D?
    All I can handle
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  11. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Im only on day 3 of the beta version of the anabolic and I can definitely say that it has given me a pronounced "full" feeling throughout the day. I like it so far!
    Which one did I send you- the yellow, or the blue and white?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Which one did I send you- the yellow, or the blue and white?
    yellow
  13. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    If so, what kind of doses you using on the Incarnate?
    I dont understand this question... Incarnate is 3 and 3. Why would you adjust it due to RPM?
  14. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    yellow
    Ok
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  15. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Ok
    Now I'm intrigued about the blue and white ones! Hahaha
  16. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I dont understand this question... Incarnate is 3 and 3. Why would you adjust it due to RPM?
    Ditto.

    I dose 6 RPM + 3 Incarnate pre-wo and 3 caps Incarnate + Reset AD post-wo
  17. Banned
    MrTotality's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    3 RPM
    1 Incarnate PWO
    2 of our new anabolic
    what new anabolic?

    edit: just read the thread. anyone care to count me in for a beta?
  18. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    what new anabolic?
    Something I am playing around with right now....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I dont understand this question... Incarnate is 3 and 3. Why would you adjust it due to RPM?
    Just curious.... not saying it needed adjusted due to RPM use, but in all seriousness there are very few companies whose instructions on the bottle match up with what pans out in real world use as the most effective. IF PAL's are right on, then grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  20. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Just curious.... not saying it needed adjusted due to RPM use, but in all seriousness there are very few companies whose instructions on the bottle match up with what pans out in real world use as the most effective. IF PAL's are right on, then grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    I personally dose it at 4 - 4. I think weight CAN be a factor. 4 seems to be the "nitch" for me.
  21. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I personally dose it at 4 - 4. I think weight CAN be a factor. 4 seems to be the "nitch" for me.
    That's the kind of response I was looking for...... just input on what others are trying and liking.

    My comments above are by no means insinuating that PAL's recommendations are off. Just that no company can know how every person will react.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  22. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    I dose Incarnate once before a meal, once with a meal and once post workout. (3-3-3, 3-3 on non rest days)
  23. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    That's the kind of response I was looking for...... just input on what others are trying and liking.

    My comments above are by no means insinuating that PAL's recommendations are off. Just that no company can know how every person will react.
    I know what your saying, kinda like how RPM's dose is different for everyone. I know another one our reps from another forum is doing 3 caps of Incarnate 3 times daily. Like I said earlier, I personally do 3 pre and 3 post, but I also use bulk beta alanine to add a few grams.
  24. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,847
    Rep Power
    353385

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    oooo sound's interesting. What I would really like to see is a leucine ethel ester, beta alinin ethel ester, Arginine AKG ethel ester, citrulline malate, ornithine ethel ester, Kre- Alkalyne. If some one made something like this.
  25. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    as soon as my rpm and incarnate get here im gona try a leviathan/incarnate/rpm stack. gona be insane. i cant wait
  26. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1122

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    as soon as my rpm and incarnate get here im gona try a leviathan/incarnate/rpm stack. gona be insane. i cant wait
    Thats a hell of a stack.. All will stack very well. The RPM and Leviathan WILL stack together, but just be cautious about dosing due to the stimulants in both. If you have questions about this, please dont hesitate to ask!
  27. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Thats a hell of a stack.. All will stack very well. The RPM and Leviathan WILL stack together, but just be cautious about dosing due to the stimulants in both. If you have questions about this, please dont hesitate to ask!
    They sure do!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  28. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Thats a hell of a stack.. All will stack very well. The RPM and Leviathan WILL stack together, but just be cautious about dosing due to the stimulants in both. If you have questions about this, please dont hesitate to ask!
    i know, i cant wait. just to make sure, adding MAN Clout, and xtend to the mix will be ok too right?

    im sitting at around 140 right now, so taking 2 RPM, 1 Leviathan, 3 incarnate, 1 scoop of Clout, and 2 scoops of Xtend pre-w/o

    2 scoops of xtend during w/o

    maltodextrin, 3 incarnate, 5g glutamine, 2 scoops of xtend, and 2 scoops of ON 100% whey post-w/o

    that sound good? or would you suggest something else?
  29. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    i know, i cant wait. just to make sure, adding MAN Clout, and xtend to the mix will be ok too right?

    im sitting at around 140 right now, so taking 2 RPM, 1 Leviathan, 3 incarnate, 1 scoop of Clout, and 2 scoops of Xtend pre-w/o

    2 scoops of xtend during w/o

    maltodextrin, 3 incarnate, 5g glutamine, 2 scoops of xtend, and 2 scoops of ON 100% whey post-w/o

    that sound good? or would you suggest something else?
    Damn- looks like you pretty much have everything covered!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  30. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chaos92287 View Post
    i know, i cant wait. just to make sure, adding MAN Clout, and xtend to the mix will be ok too right?

    im sitting at around 140 right now, so taking 2 RPM, 1 Leviathan, 3 incarnate, 1 scoop of Clout, and 2 scoops of Xtend pre-w/o

    2 scoops of xtend during w/o

    maltodextrin, 3 incarnate, 5g glutamine, 2 scoops of xtend, and 2 scoops of ON 100% whey post-w/o

    that sound good? or would you suggest something else?
    I would switch from maltodextrin to Waxy Maize Starch.
  31. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    I would switch from maltodextrin to Waxy Maize Starch.
    I only use maltodex. b/c we have a lot of it laying around- WMS costs extra unfortunately
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  32. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    i was thinking of switching to WMS but i already overextended my budget buying RPM and incarnate so i'll just stick with the maltodextrin i have lying around
  33. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    I just got my bottles of RPM/Leviathan and started off with 1 lev and 3 RPMs an hour before my workout and I am about to stop taking my creatine and replace it with Incarnate, but i havent seen anyone say anything about that stack yet...any reason why? :P didnt feel a lot really on the RPM yet but it was only my first dosage so i will give it a week or 2 but I cant wait to try the RPM/LEV/INCARN stack :P
  34. New Member
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    but i havent seen anyone say anything about that stack yet...any reason why? :P
    they're scared lol jk i dunno why either

    I cant wait to try the RPM/LEV/INCARN stack :P
    me either!!
  35. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    I just got my bottles of RPM/Leviathan and started off with 1 lev and 3 RPMs an hour before my workout and I am about to stop taking my creatine and replace it with Incarnate, but i havent seen anyone say anything about that stack yet...any reason why? :P didnt feel a lot really on the RPM yet but it was only my first dosage so i will give it a week or 2 but I cant wait to try the RPM/LEV/INCARN stack :P
    I am currently stacking all three (have been for like a month), along with Extend and our new anabolic- awesome results- I am up about 4-5 solid lbs.!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  36. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    All I can handle
    How come you can only handle 1 Incarnate? All it is, is bA and Cissus dawg!
  37. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2082

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    RPM/LEV/INCARN stack :P
    Its awesome man, you will really love it. Serious fat burning potential here.
  38. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    rms80, you still on for the competition in October? Careful how you answer...... a yes means I'm holdin you to it!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  39. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    rms80, you still on for the competition in October? Careful how you answer...... a yes means I'm holdin you to it!
    Yes, BUT (and it is a fairly big but) I am having some joint issues from the increased weight gain (I went from 203 to 217 over the last 6 weeks), and it is giving me some problems right now, both on the track and the football field- track is not that bad, but cutting on the football field and running routes has been a bit of a problem lately- my feet and ankles have been killing me- Osteo-C helps, but it is still fairly unpleasant....

    On the plus side- my physique is really starting to harden up, and I am putting some good mass back on- but I am learning that I can't do too much too fast- our first football game is tomorrow
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  40. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    I see what you're sayin....... don't push the size so hard that your sports suffer! The BB comp is for fun only, correct? If so, I'd shoot for being absolutely shredded to the bone as opposed to gaining some size and hindering sports performance.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:24 PM
  2. sizeOn and RPM stack
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. Anybody stacking RPM with an AI?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
  4. powerfull and rpm stack dosage?
    By texas21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:00 PM
  5. JW, IGF2 and RPM fall stack
    By machine528 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in