3-AD Update Anyone

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
Its not gonna come out for a while because of its name and the FDA being gay. August maybe??

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
there was a thread i believe posted by big smith or someone from the AX squad saying that the FDA was holding the product as i was coming from overseas for testing because the name of the product resembles that of andro. from what I understood it was a big misunderstanding between AX and FDA.

Bier

Bier

Awards
To me, waiting for 3-AD to clear custom is like trying to hook up at a bar. As soon as you try to hook up, your girl friend or wife walks through the door.

I will wait. Too late for my current cycle anyway... or is it? 2 week on PP and Furazadrol

Bier

Bier

Awards
To me, waiting for 3-AD to clear custom is like trying to hook up at a bar. As soon as you try to hook up, your girl friend or wife walks through the door.

I will wait. Too late for my current cycle anyway... or is it? 2 week on PP and Furazadrol
I gotta quote and correct myself. cuz above post sounds awefully whiny.

Jist behind my post was that I thought about getting 11-OXO and upping the dosage. But with my luck, after buying 11-OXO, 3-AD will clear custom and I will be stuck with 11-OXO. I am sure its fine product but I just dont like wasting money. I am big fan of AX products, I will wait for 3-AD.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I gotta quote and correct myself. cuz above post sounds awefully whiny.

Jist behind my post was that I thought about getting 11-OXO and upping the dosage. But with my luck, after buying 11-OXO, 3-AD will clear custom and I will be stuck with 11-OXO. I am sure its fine product but I just dont like wasting money. I am big fan of AX products, I will wait for 3-AD.
Sorry man. I forwarded that original to your gfriend/wife, I think you are cooked.