Bulking stack with JW BAM n RPM

donnywarchild

Awards
Would like to do a relatively lean bulking stack with Jungle, BAM n RPM. anything I should add to it? my only concern is RPM will affect my sleep, are there any good products that may address that issue?
Would love to hear some suggestions on dosing, cycling, nutrition etc. Currently 180 pounds, 6'1 taking only multivitas and flax seed oil. bodyfat is at 7-8%.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would like to do a relatively lean bulking stack with Jungle, BAM n RPM. anything I should add to it? my only concern is RPM will affect my sleep, are there any good products that may address that issue?
Would love to hear some suggestions on dosing, cycling, nutrition etc. Currently 180 pounds, 6'1 taking only multivitas and flax seed oil. bodyfat is at 7-8%.
Should be an awesome stack!!! If you have sleep concerns w/ the RPM, split the dosage, or cut it into thirds....

The split dosage would be:
2-3 capsules AM
2-3 capsules Pre-workout

The 3x daily dosage would be:

1-2 capsules AM
1-2 capsules pre-workout
1-2 capsules mid-afternoon

This works great with RPM- keeps the energy levels high, and keeps blood levels very stable- which can enhance the long-term effects (strength, hardness, fat loss, lean muscle gain) of RPM even more!!!

I would include the following:
BCAAs (especially post-workout- I prefer Extend)
A good whey protein (any kind)

You can use the RPM for at least 13-14 weeks- but I would throw in some Reset AD if the stim effects start to wane a little....stuff works wonders!!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
OMG it is an awesome stack!!!!! im doing it now, only i am also using AP bulk pFull. powerfull would be absolutely perfect for u if the RPM interrupts your sleep. it will have great benefits to the stack and sleep better then ever. no kidding here, i have the hardest time sleeping an pFull works like a dream;) its so funny, im doing exactly what u want to stack and just what rms80 just recommended, i am using xtend and some bulk bcaa's and will be following up with reset A.D. and restore. might start reset ad tomorrow or soon not sure yet.
anyways, DO THIS STACK!! and its worth the few bucks for bulk PF and if you got the money get some yellow gold, its cheaper then AP and works just as good.

i to am about 7% bf and am eating like crazy and staying just as lean with great strength increases. im up a solid 5-8 pounds. worth the money!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OMG it is an awesome stack!!!!! im doing it now, only i am also using AP bulk pFull. powerfull would be absolutely perfect for u if the RPM interrupts your sleep. it will have great benefits to the stack and sleep better then ever. no kidding here, i have the hardest time sleeping an pFull works like a dream;) its so funny, im doing exactly what u want to stack and just what rms80 just recommended, i am using xtend and some bulk bcaa's and will be following up with reset A.D. and restore. might start reset ad tomorrow or soon not sure yet.
anyways, DO THIS STACK!! and its worth the few bucks for bulk PF and if you got the money get some yellow gold, its cheaper then AP and works just as good.

i to am about 7% bf and am eating like crazy and staying just as lean with great strength increases. im up a solid 5-8 pounds. worth the money!

Werd- take his advice- this has the potential to give you some amazing gains, while actually losing body fat!! :)

donnywarchild

Awards
thanks for all the good advises. wht about nutrition, i will be eating 7 meals aday including pre and post workout, on a diet outlined by BOBO. its about 3000 cals day and a high protein, medium carbs diet.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
that should work great with this stack, i dont think u have to really worry about gaining fat. i think i have been leaning out a little on this stack. just make sure u are eating alot.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the good advises. wht about nutrition, i will be eating 7 meals aday including pre and post workout, on a diet outlined by BOBO. its about 3000 cals day and a high protein, medium carbs diet.
You sound like you are on-point for some massive gains!!