supp for bad breath?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i take adderall and one of its sides is a really nasty taste in my mouth and so bad breath. i can brush my teeth and mouth wash then start chewing some minty gum and in 10 minutes have some really nasty breath. drink tons of water but dont help much. not sure if there is any supps for this but i thought i saw one a while back. idk. any ideas at all?

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
Parsley pills.

Remember 'Breath assure"? The main ingredient was parsley.

Gumbo

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alfalfa

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alfalfa also gets rid of body oder.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Even listerine doesn't work?
yeah for about 10 minutes, then the aftertaste mixed with the growing nasty taste makes it worse than not using listerine at all.:aargh:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
have any ideas where i can get Parsley pills, Chlorophyll w/ mint, or Alfalfa? thanks for the replys

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agree with the above recommendations. Anything with lots of chlorophyll will be good. They used to make chlorophyll drops for dogs..put it in their water dishes...worked awesome.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I use it for digestion, but I find the NOW Peppermint Gels (with ginger and fennel) leave me burping minty fresh for a few hours.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I use it for digestion, but I find the NOW Peppermint Gels (with ginger and fennel) leave me burping minty fresh for a few hours.
burping minty in a good way?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
burping minty in a good way?
Yep! Sometimes I take one before bed for digestion, and my gf will ask me the next morning if I took one cause she woke up in the middle of the night and smelled peppermint :afro:

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Ive seen the cholorphyll mint stuff in a store, I was gonna get some cause I get that too sometimes even if I brush the back of my tongue and floss and use mouth wash. I am gonna try it out, its an internal deodorant, so it gets right to the source.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Chlorophyll w/ mint.
+1

Isnt it the chlorophyll in alfafa that does the trick? And it gets rid of body odour. Good source of magnesium too, its basicly plant blood but instead of iron its magnesium.

btw is the badbreath an amonia smell?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd that, the stuff leaves you minty fresh for quit a while.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I know this sounds crazy but garlic. Not like straight up but in supplement pill form. You can find it at pretty much all the drugstores. Works wonders!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
have any ideas where i can get Parsley pills, Chlorophyll w/ mint, or Alfalfa? thanks for the replys
Fresh parsley does the trick as well. But I can imagine you don't feel like having fresh parsley with you every day.