Anybody tried Hot-Rox yet?

H

hardbody

Awards
Doing some research and this stuff seems like it's pretty good! Though, anything on paper can seem real good. Have any of you guys/gals tried this stuff? I'm looking to cut a bit of fat, approx 3 to 4% to get to 9% and keep it there. Don't want the gitters nor the ephedrine.

Last edited:
H

hardbody

Awards
Thanks for the reply, but still want to stay away from the ephedrine. Not that there is anything wrong with epedrine, but again, don't need the energy boost nor the elevated heart rate resulting from it.
Thanks again!

S

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any feedback on Hot-Rox yet, and look at that price!

If you want something that works, without jitters, go with UCP-1. I can personally vouch for this stuff being kick-ass.

destro19

destro19

Awards
I haven't heard any feedback on Hot-Rox yet, and look at that price!

If you want something that works, without jitters, go with UCP-1. I can personally vouch for this stuff being kick-ass.
I second that!! The 1st week you go "does this stuff even work." The second week you get on the scale and your like "WTF when did I loose that." Its seriously the best stuff ive ever tried.

H

hardbody

Awards
Thanks for the input! Where do I find UCP-1? Could one of you send me a link? I'll do a search, but you guys may know of a better place. You're right Sheesh, it is pretty expensive stuff! Just found out the price, wow.

T

TooL

Awards
I was able to get some for about 40.00. Its not even worth that. I got no different results than I have with just a regular caffeine pill. Biotest is shady anyways. Most of the money for that product goes into their gay little adds and fake research. SAN makes a product called TIGHT with basicaly the same stuff in it. Its only about a third of the cost. Still, I have no idea how well this stuff works.

L

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
jweave23 I just ordered some ALC and ALA (and biotin) ... Would you say that both Tight and UCP-1 are synergistic? With the ALC and ALA? Would I have been better off with these?

J

jetrob

Awards
Been on Hot-Rox for about a month and have to say i am less then happy about the results. I am down bldy fat but thats mostly because of the insane amount of cardio I am doing.

I say look elsewhere there are better products for cheaper out there.

V

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
They some nice before and after pictures of Hot-Rox users a few weeks ago. I seem to remember t - mag giving other companies **** for doing that in one of the issues. They did a mock before and after pictures where the person seemed to improve allot and they were taken right after each other. It's funny how things change. Back when Poliquin was with them I think they had a much better reputation. I got pretty good results with tribex and androsol. Now it would be a toss up if someone put and gun to my head and ask me to pick who was more honest boitest or bill Clinton. Stay away from the Hot rox.

S

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
jweave23 I just ordered some ALC and ALA (and biotin) ... Would you say that both Tight and UCP-1 are synergistic? With the ALC and ALA? Would I have been better off with these?
Adding ALA and ALC to the stack is a very good choice. ALA will add to the UCP-1's uncoupling effects, and it will protect your liver. The ALC will also be beneficial for increased fat loss, and increased mental acuity, which could lead to better concentration during your work-outs.