can I take venom with ephedrine hcl

Kirkatis

Kirkatis

Awards
I am currently taking regular eca and was wondering if I used venom or something like it it I wouldn't crash like I do with just eca and I want a little more energy. Any info would help thanks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
In a word - no.

Venom won't provide you with "a little" energy. It'll provide you with a lot.
I think blood pressure on E + Venom would be entirely too high. I would NOT recommend combining these.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd try Venom by itself - no other stims.

Drop the EC for a while.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
If venom alone isnt doing it for you i would try running reset ad for a month without any caffeine. Your adrenals have got to be shot if venom isnt working. I had a very very high tolerance for stims and venom was way to strong for me lol. I couldnt imagine trying it now that ive been taking reset ad.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't worry about crashing on venom. The energy last for 10 hrs or so. If you want it to last longer just adjust the dosages. Start with one and if you feel that you crash after say 6hrs you will know how to time the other dose. I used to like to take one at 6am and another at 12pm. This kept me going until 9 wich worked well because I just the right amount of time to wind down for bed.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
In a word - no.

Venom won't provide you with "a little" energy. It'll provide you with a lot.
I think blood pressure on E + Venom would be entirely too high. I would NOT recommend combining these.
Agreed, if you need E on top of Venom, I'd look into laying off some stims for awhile and getting some Reset AD. ;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking regular eca and was wondering if I used venom or something like it it I wouldn't crash like I do with just eca and I want a little more energy. Any info would help thanks.
You might die... seriously.

spiderman7

Awards
Where to find

Agreed, if you need E on top of Venom, I'd look into laying off some stims for awhile and getting some Reset AD. ;)
Where would one find this Reset Ad? Usually I shop at Bulk Nutrition since they deliver to Canada.