Rpm/igf-2 Help!

UCIJMH

Awards
Hello,

I am new to the forums and a friend convinced me to buy RPM and IGF-2. I just received the shipment today and am curious how I should stack them. I am 6'2'' 215 lb and need to cut a little fat of the midsection. I am looking for a good Test boost to help shed some unwanted fat and add some strength and muscle size. Any ideas when and how much I should take of each? Im working graveyards at work right now so I sleep all morning and try to get to the gym around 4ish in the afternoon. Thanks!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
RPM you'll prolly be at about 7 caps perWO. Follow the directions on the bottle of IGF-2. Eat accordingly. Sleep enough but don't be lazy. You days and night are flippied so your morn is now most peoples noon and your night is most people morn. Like i said, follow the bottles, eat right and go from there.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Right. I'm 6'0" 265 and I usually take 5 caps. I've been taking less lately, as I am almost out. (of the regular stim version ;) :bow28: )

It still rocks hard @ 3 or 4 caps. :head:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stop on over the AN section of this site and read the FAQ's on both products lots of great info there

I was on mid shift there for a long while. i worked 11-7am i lifted at 0400 - 0600 during work ( military lets me workout on duty)

for your size id start at3-4 rpm and see what works for you. each person is diff. as far as the IGF-2 like I said come read the faq's to help with dosing and food schedules to maximizes your results

working overnight sucks but as long as your gettin proper sleep you can still maek good gains

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why 7....haha. I guess so he thought, hey thats alot and decided to read the freakin label. There alot of people "ovedosing" it though. I also dont have a bottle and was to lazy to look it up.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure why 7....haha. I guess so he thought, hey thats alot and decided to read the freakin label. There alot of people "ovedosing" it though. I also dont have a bottle and was to lazy to look it up.
MT-
7!!!? You are going to OD the poor guy!! :)

Man- you must really need some Reset AD!!! :toofunny:

UC-
You are roughly the same size as me- I usually take 2-3 RPM Pre-workout along w/ 3 IGF-2, about 1 hour before lifting on an empty stomach. I would take in the other 2 doses of IGF-2 first thing in the morning when you wake up, and then right before bed on an empty stomach. You can add an optional dose of RPM first thing in the morning along with the IGF-2 for an extra boost as well (2-3 caps).

This is also what I recommend for non-workout days for the RPM as well-2-3 caps upon waking.....