Help me Dose out my Post-workout Shake (bulk supplies) *tossing out reps*

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Alright so far i've got 2 scoops of whey

now i have this 3.3 lbs of Waxy maize starch and 1/4 tsp=600 mg... so how much should i put in my post workout?

then i've got L-luecine and that is 1/4 tsp = 450 mg

help me out here...i suck at tsp's...cups grams all that... Reps

i got this at nutraplanet.com...

but honestly i tried doing it all with conversions and yaaa...wooow i suck balls

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
For the WMS it's approximately 60 grams per 1/2 cup.

For the luecine, I'd use at least 2 teaspoons (3.6 grams) before/during a workout and if you want use only 2 teaspoons afterwards.

Your specific dosing/portions depend on your bodyweight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just to make a note:

Bulk volume is a non-cumulative value. This means if you mix them together to make a 'custom blend' especially in the case of leucine and WMS, since one is very fluffy and the other is not. The WMS will actually 'fit between the cracks' of the leucine granules.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
For the WMS it's approximately 60 grams per 1/2 cup.

For the luecine, I'd use at least 2 teaspoons (3.6 grams) before/during a workout and if you want use only 2 teaspoons afterwards.

Your specific dosing/portions depend on your bodyweight.
thank you....ya i need about 95 grams of carbs or is it 1/3 of your bodyweight? some1 told me 1/2 of my TBW

so either 3/4 cup of WMS...about 87 grams and the rest dextrose....or 1/2 WMS and the rest dextrose...any thoughts here?

CF10

CF10

Awards
You could measure the WMS with your whey scoop. Assuming the scoop is a standard 70cc size, it will equal 38g of WMS.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd say just keep it simple. If you're going to use WMS, use as much as you need to cover the carb requirements of the meal you have planned.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
ya i used half a cup of WMS and 3 tablespoons of corn starch