Whats worse than the taste of bulk powerFULL?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Answer : accidentally inhaling a little at the back of your mouth because you are so shocked at the taste since its your first 1/4 tsp of it :D And then trying to swallow whats in your mouth while your body wants to cough out your tonsils.

I think i'll get it right for the night time dose :D Mixed in a no carb protein shake should be all good right?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
long jack - you have nothing to complain about powerfull until you've tried that.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't take it with any food. It is one of my fav supps but I am taking a break from it for a while now. I was up to 2 TBSP a day of it. You think thats bad, try taking a TBSP of it and having your wife making stupid faces trying to make you laugh. It happend to me and I spit it up along with water all over myself. Lucking I was standing over the sink. Half of it I "half-swallowd" and the rest was on my shirt, the floor, and the sink. I think some might have went up my nose somehow too!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't take it with any food. It is one of my fav supps but I am taking a break from it for a while now. I was up to 2 TBSP a day of it. You think thats bad, try taking a TBSP of it and having your wife making stupid faces trying to make you laugh. It happend to me and I spit it up along with water all over myself. Lucking I was standing over the sink. Half of it I "half-swallowd" and the rest was on my shirt, the floor, and the sink. I think some might have went up my nose somehow too!
I'm basically on 1 solid meal a day at this point, the rest is carbfree/fatfree Syntrax Nectar whey isolate in fruity flavors, high in citric acid. I think mixing it with that could dull the pain a little :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm basically on 1 solid meal a day at this point, the rest is carbfree/fatfree Syntrax Nectar whey isolate in fruity flavors, high in citric acid. I think mixing it with that could dull the pain a little :D
Why only 1 solid meal a day?. Are you recovering from some sort of surgery or something?. If you are sick or healing from a surgery or something, I hope you feel better soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why only 1 solid meal a day?. Are you recovering from some sort of surgery or something?. If you are sick or healing from a surgery or something, I hope you feel better soon.
No, just doing a horribly restrictive diet, to meet hard goals.

Its the only way I can get in 200g of protein a day, and still stay in a calorie range of under 1400 :p just 7 more weeks left on this

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its the only way I can get in 200g of protein a day, and still stay in a calorie range of under 1400 :p just 7 more weeks left on this
Good luck. I am glad you are not sick though.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Crack open some Stim X. 2.0 caps and then tell me what tastes bad. Probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been wanting to try Yellow Gold. I am using AP now though, and actually want to try P-Slin when it is released next month. So I don't think I'm gonna spend money on YG when I can wait for P-Slin.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
C'mon T, get some Yellow Gold just to experience the taste!! ;)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Worse than bulk P-full (aka Mucuna Pruriens)... hmm...

I'd have to say a compound fracture of the tibia.

C'mon T, get some Yellow Gold just to experience the taste!! ;)
Yeah. YG is probably the worst tasting powder I've ever had and I've had almost all of them.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say CEE, but I haven't tried many of the others mentioned in this thread. I did start getting used to the CEE and could take it pretty well after 2 weeks or so with just some straight water so it wouldn't ruin my shake.

Ironman80

Awards
Haven't tried my bulk powerfull yet. Not looking forward to it now. Some of the worser tasting things I've come across:

CEE is pretty nasty. It's what I imagine battery acid to taste like.

Cre Malate is like eating vinegar in powder form.

Pure caffeine anyhydrous is like taking a shot of warm vodka first thing in the morning.

GTE dries my mouth out like a sunuva b!tch.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Feces. Seriously though this is just one of the supplements that should be capped. No questions asked.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Feces. Seriously though this is just one of the supplements that should be capped. No questions asked.
:toofunny:

I actually like the taste of bulk powerfull. But if you don't like it, I can't think of any food that it would do well with mixing. Just sack up. Or send it my way, I'd love to take it off your hands. :lol:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Crack open some Stim X. 2.0 caps and then tell me what tastes bad. Probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
Please, if anyone has any Stim. X 2.0 please try this. I wish I had a supply of them so I could send them out to people just to experience the horrible taste. :dance:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people don't cap it. My cap em quick from nutraplanet is one of my best investments.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
50mg/ml M1T solution in PEG-400. :rasp:

^ = The purple berries.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the bulk Pful is very pleasant compared to the bulk CEE and the bulk Arginine Ethyl Ester.. That's the worst!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually I almost want to take back this post, it really isn't so bad when you dont inhale any of it :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

Eat some veggies with those protein shakes. Like a bowl of garden variety lettuce mix or something. It has basically zero calories in the entire thing, and it also gives your body something of substance to metabolize and keep your metabolism going, and also gives you the benefit of the vitamins/minerals/anti oxidants that veggies have.

Works wonders for me when I cut since every single meal of mine is a shake as well, I just throw in salads and veggies just to give my body something of substance.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised more people don't cap it. My cap em quick from nutraplanet is one of my best investments.
Which one did you get? I am getting the 00 / 000 one without the zuper zcales.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat some veggies with those protein shakes. Like a bowl of garden variety lettuce mix or something. It has basically zero calories in the entire thing, and it also gives your body something of substance to metabolize and keep your metabolism going, and also gives you the benefit of the vitamins/minerals/anti oxidants that veggies have.

Works wonders for me when I cut since every single meal of mine is a shake as well, I just throw in salads and veggies just to give my body something of substance.

Good idea, I generally do get in a good bit of greenery with my 1 regular meal, but I should add more, even if mostly for fiber sake. I bought some milled flax seed to add as well to my shakes, to help round that all out some more. Not sure how it will taste in a syntrax shake (as they are all fruit flavors) but we'll see :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
bulk powerfull isnt ****

longjack

berberine

berberine hands down the worst ever

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I like the taste of bulk powerfull compared to YG. I even like it more then bulk cissus from NP. Long jack powder however has a similarly pungent and offensive tatse that YG has and also seems to absolutely HATE water (lyphophobic?) wich makes both compounds terrible taste stick around LOOONG after you've taken them. This is most likely Y most normal people choose to "parachute" the YG. If you did decide to spoon and swallow or spoon and wash it down, you where left with a NAASTY slow drip of the compound down your throat for some time to come due to the fact that a good deal of the powder hadnt' made it's way down.

CEE taste and most other aminos type products taste very chemically to me but where never quite as bad.