What is in your stash thatyou do not use?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
What is is your stash that you bought with all intentions of using and/or someone told you to buy that turned out to be a total bust?
I have a cannister of Collagen someone told me to get for joint pain. I also have a half full bottle of Gackic. I gave away my tub of Purple Wraath. Anyone?

SCDiesel23

Awards
I have 2 tubs of Glycergrow, I don't plan on using either. I also bought some L-Theanine, which didn't do anything for me. I had a bucket of Swole V3, used it 3 times, the flavor of it made me sick.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Here's mine - in parenthesis is what i either prefer over it, went back to, or put in its place.

Kwik Karb (Vitargo)
Glycer Grow (Liquid Muscle)
Havoc (Epi)
NO Explode (Primed)
WTF Pumpled/Primed Ultra (Primed)
Sostanon 250 - anything w/o three methyls combined together.

SCDiesel23

Awards
Here's mine - in parenthesis is what i either prefer over it, went back to, or put in its place.
Havoc (Epi)
Sostanon 250 - anything w/o three methyls combined together.
lol @ "anything w/o three methyls combined"

Just curious, why Epi over Havoc?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I still have about a years supply of M1t sitting in a fridge downstairs. Stuff has been in there for over two years.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celltech, No-xplode, Nitrix, Probolic, and about 10 other kinds of supps.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Send ALL your unused supplements to:

Xtraflossy
10 North Lombardy
1st Floor

:lol:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
lol @ "anything w/o three methyls combined"

Just curious, why Epi over Havoc?
clean product - better management of sides. i've used both and would not recommend havoc to anyone.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Has there ever been a "I will buy the stuff you don't want thread." on this forum? I loved the one on bb.com until Deluca shut it down for competeing with his business. Its is a great way to unload stuff that is just sitting around. I used to buy and sell stuff all the time. Plus if a person doesn't pay they get flamed to a crisp.

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
Has there ever been a "I will buy the stuff you don't want thread." on this forum? I loved the one on bb.com until Deluca shut it down for competeing with his business. Its is a great way to unload stuff that is just sitting around. I used to buy and sell stuff all the time. Plus if a person doesn't pay they get flamed to a crisp.
That was an awesome thread, maybe one here....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got 2 bottles of Vyotech 17HD on that auction area now. besides that I'm pretty much using everything

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
We have an auction section
http://auction.anabolicminds.com/
Read the rules and don't think about buying/selling anything illegal and finally read the rules :)
Wonder why it does not get much action. do you mind if I start a thread like the one I mentioned but direct people to post it in the auction site. Maybe we can get that thing moving a bit faster.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder why it does not get much action.
I think a piece of why is that if you go to the general Forum link in the nav bar here on AM, it looks like there are no posts in the auction, and no way to tell without going in and looking whether there has been anything recent.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of people just skim to sections they are interested in and just go those various routes instead of looking at the main forum page, imho. Each person needs to auction their item(s) using the built in system. that way there are somewhat ways to track things easier if we have bum sellers/buyers. It was also placed to avoit the hassles of following threads and wonder if the item was still available.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
One of the links is a bit difficult to find.... the post an ad one maybe? Maybe it's my imagination...... either way, I have about 3000 lbs (no exaggeration) of DB's to sell, so I might get that ad up soon..........lol

SWOLEPOPO

Awards
2 Bottles of epistane, just don't want to deal with the sides so laying off the pro-hormones for a while. Also half used bottle of 11-oxo for some reason gave me a headache.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump & DCP = E.A.S. for me as well :sick: .... i need to find them a new home

Ironman80

Awards
I have about 5 pounds of Whey protein concentrate plain thats a good 2 or 3 years old. I have SD and MegaZol I may never use. That's really it. Oh, and a bit of cre mono.

triggerman

Awards
I have Dynabolan from Russian Labs that I may never use......Its still sold for almost $200.00 on a website too......

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
list: 2 bottles of havoc
1 aplodan
1 novadex xt
1 6oxo
1 nano vapor
1 cell mass
1 sustevol
1 myozyne by bioquest

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I have basically an 1 kilo tub of bulk bcaas from NP sitting in my closet. I haven't used it yet but I know I'll get around to it at some point. I gotta find some starch paper to parachute it because I can't stand the after-taste it leaves in my mouth :(

-bman-

Awards
no xplode , on whey cookies and cream, piracetum = dust collector

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd encourage people to post the unused items (not steroids) on the auction. I've bought a couple things there.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
AAKG, CEE and KreAlkalyn

I also have some SD which I'm considering pulsing later this year, but haven't made a final decision. I originally intended to do a cycle, so I also have RXT and Retain on hand, as well as other PCT supps like Milk Thistle and CoQ10.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
clean product - better management of sides. i've used both and would not recommend havoc to anyone.
Well that's downright discouraging, considering I'm on it for another 2 weeks...followed by Epidrol for 3.

What kind of trouble did it give you?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a Tub of Green Mag that makes me have "exploding ass syndrome"
Have to agree with ya here.....I took it for a few days, but had to stop. Now my ass thanks me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SwoleV3, sad to say but AI cookie mix, BAM, MTRN, StimulantX, B-5 powder, Taurine, Superdrol.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PP, it's not the CC cookie mix is it? If so, I will personally fly to Hawaii and slap you...

...as far as supplementing goes, I'm going to start taking a new approach soon, and am working through everything I have, hopefully by the years end. I think the only stuff in my stash that I will not use is some Methyl Dx3, Methoxy TST, and then leftover bottles of a few things...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP, it's not the CC cookie mix is it? If so, I will personally fly to Hawaii and slap you...

...as far as supplementing goes, I'm going to start taking a new approach soon, and am working through everything I have, hopefully by the years end. I think the only stuff in my stash that I will not use is some Methyl Dx3, Methoxy TST, and then leftover bottles of a few things...
haha yeah it is...i just havent got back into it. Lazy or maybe because it sits with the rest of the "tubs".... I did enjoy them even when i have never actually baked them in the oven. Come to think of it i ate a fair share of cookies and still have like half the tub.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm still pissed AI hasn't sourced a new supply of FF chocolate chips!!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established

why would you not recommend havoc? i thought it was a great product, however i have not used epistane to compare