Is NP's Yellow Gold still = AP?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and can I use ALA with Yellow Gold or not?

Thanks for the help.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It was recommended not to use it, but I did, and loved it very much. I know YG and AP are both different products, but have the same goal. Some seemed to respond better with YG, some liked AP better.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
u would have to bribe me to use AP i have always used YG and it work so well for me i didnt see the point in even trying AP..never used it with ala..may have to try it seeing how cheap nutra has both

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
u would have to bribe me to use AP i have always used YG and it work so well for me i didnt see the point in even trying AP..never used it with ala..may have to try it seeing how cheap nutra has both
How much did you use? I was tempted to run a small dose with gxr

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i use 600mg of Yg 3-4x's a day always with food

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
b, i have used ala some as of later a couple times a day with berberine, which i think is the same as yellow gold. get your carbs in though, or you are gonna be sleepy

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
b, i have used ala some as of later a couple times a day with berberine, which i think is the same as yellow gold. get your carbs in though, or you are gonna be sleepy
with or w/o carbs - i tend to get sleepy on ap

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I did much better with Yellow Gold over AP. AP doesn't do anything for me, but YG worked very well. Is Yellow Gold available anyplace?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yep nutraplanet..love the stuff..got my gf running it now this should be interesting

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
It was recommended not to use it, but I did, and loved it very much. I know YG and AP are both different products, but have the same goal. Some seemed to respond better with YG, some liked AP better.
Why was it recommended not for use?
I was contemplating stacking X-Factor and Yellow Gold in an upcoming strength stack.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was talking about AP and alpha lipoic acid, not arachidonic acid.

kanny

Awards
how much ALA, cuz my bread has 0.25 g of it per serve and i eat 2 serves of it so thats 0.5g per day

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that is alpha linolic acid (fatty acid) in your bread.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
how much ALA, cuz my bread has 0.25 g of it per serve and i eat 2 serves of it so thats 0.5g per day
Not the same Ala my man, totally different