Help out a complete moron with bulk bcaa
- 06-14-2007, 02:54 PM
- 06-14-2007, 09:33 PM
Well for one, Xtend contains glutamine and citrulline malate. So we will not count those and this will just be in terms of BCAAs.
6 Scoops Xtend = 10.5g Leucine, 5.25g Isoleucine, 5.25g Valine for a total of 21g BCAA
1/4 tsp Bulk BCAA = 400 mg
13 1/8 tsp = 21 g
(Assuming the bulk BCAA is in a 2:1:1 ratio as above, which it should be if you got it from NP.)
Not too comfortable with fractions, huh?
- 06-14-2007, 11:35 PM
I was coming up with something around there but it seemed too much, Thanks for the help and your smart ass tone. ; )
06-14-2007, 11:36 PM
06-14-2007, 11:38 PM
06-15-2007, 11:44 AM
06-15-2007, 11:49 AM
06-15-2007, 12:31 PM
06-15-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes, if you like BB. You will LOVE AM.
03-28-2008, 03:32 PM
These are NOT Nutra bulk BCAAs
I have a question about some bulk BCAAs that I traded for. I knew they were going to smell bad, but these don't seem to smell in the way that others have described. They have a chemical smell that hit me in the face when I opened the container.
Could this be from sitting on my porch in the heat or is this a common smell.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheNinja in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2007, 03:25 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-17-2007, 02:15 PM
- By rxp1997 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2007, 09:55 PM
- By roidmuncher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:30 PM
- By Ript22Swole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2004, 12:08 PM