Help out a complete moron with bulk bcaa

  1. Help out a complete moron with bulk bcaa


    I picked up some bulk bcaa at the planet. I have always used Xtend or Ice. I have had good results with 6 scoops of Xtend or Ice during workouts(with poseidon). How much bulk bcaa would equal the amount of bcaa's in 6 scoops of Xtend?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    I picked up some bulk bcaa at the planet. I have always used Xtend or Ice. I have had good results with 6 scoops of Xtend or Ice during workouts(with poseidon). How much bulk bcaa would equal the amount of bcaa's in 6 scoops of Xtend?
    Sigh.........

    Well for one, Xtend contains glutamine and citrulline malate. So we will not count those and this will just be in terms of BCAAs.

    6 Scoops Xtend = 10.5g Leucine, 5.25g Isoleucine, 5.25g Valine for a total of 21g BCAA

    1/4 tsp Bulk BCAA = 400 mg
    So
    13 1/8 tsp = 21 g
    (Assuming the bulk BCAA is in a 2:1:1 ratio as above, which it should be if you got it from NP.)

    Not too comfortable with fractions, huh?

  3. I was coming up with something around there but it seemed too much, Thanks for the help and your smart ass tone. ; )
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    I was coming up with something around there but it seemed too much, Thanks for the help and your smart ass tone. ; )
    hey blackjack...dont worry about those guys...they give us trouble all the time ...I guess its the name.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    hey blackjack...dont worry about those guys...they give us trouble all the time ...I guess its the name.
    Thanks, I agree, must be the name. : )

  6. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    I was coming up with something around there but it seemed too much, Thanks for the help and your smart ass tone. ; )
    Haha sorry man. But it was too easy. Here are some reps to get you goin though.

    Oh and you might wanna change your name...those bLacKjAck guys are nothin but trouble...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Haha sorry man. But it was too easy. Here are some reps to get you goin though.

    Oh and you might wanna change your name...those bLacKjAck guys are nothin but trouble...
    Thanks man, its all good. I post most of the time over at bb.com but I am really liking these forum's a lot. Much less drama over here.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by blackjackcat View Post
    Thanks man, its all good. I post most of the time over at bb.com but I am really liking these forum's a lot. Much less drama over here.
    From what I hear about the bb.com forums, I agree.

  9. Yes, if you like BB. You will LOVE AM.
  10. These are NOT Nutra bulk BCAAs


    I have a question about some bulk BCAAs that I traded for. I knew they were going to smell bad, but these don't seem to smell in the way that others have described. They have a chemical smell that hit me in the face when I opened the container.

    Could this be from sitting on my porch in the heat or is this a common smell.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Success with bulk BCAAs added to Purple Wraath?
    By TheNinja in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 03:15 PM
  3. kwick carb with bulk CEE/BCAA/Leucine
    By rxp1997 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. Help with Bulk & Cut!!!! Please!!!!
    By roidmuncher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 12:30 AM
  5. Please help out with cutting cycle!
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Log in
Log in