Help out a complete moron with bulk bcaa

blackjackcat

Awards
I picked up some bulk bcaa at the planet. I have always used Xtend or Ice. I have had good results with 6 scoops of Xtend or Ice during workouts(with poseidon). How much bulk bcaa would equal the amount of bcaa's in 6 scoops of Xtend?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some bulk bcaa at the planet. I have always used Xtend or Ice. I have had good results with 6 scoops of Xtend or Ice during workouts(with poseidon). How much bulk bcaa would equal the amount of bcaa's in 6 scoops of Xtend?
Sigh.........

Well for one, Xtend contains glutamine and citrulline malate. So we will not count those and this will just be in terms of BCAAs.

6 Scoops Xtend = 10.5g Leucine, 5.25g Isoleucine, 5.25g Valine for a total of 21g BCAA

1/4 tsp Bulk BCAA = 400 mg
So
13 1/8 tsp = 21 g
(Assuming the bulk BCAA is in a 2:1:1 ratio as above, which it should be if you got it from NP.)

Not too comfortable with fractions, huh?

blackjackcat

Awards
I was coming up with something around there but it seemed too much, Thanks for the help and your smart ass tone. ; )

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I was coming up with something around there but it seemed too much, Thanks for the help and your smart ass tone. ; )
hey blackjack...dont worry about those guys...they give us trouble all the time ;)...I guess its the name.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Haha sorry man. But it was too easy. Here are some reps to get you goin though.

Oh and you might wanna change your name...those bLacKjAck guys are nothin but trouble...

blackjackcat

Awards
Haha sorry man. But it was too easy. Here are some reps to get you goin though.

Oh and you might wanna change your name...those bLacKjAck guys are nothin but trouble...
Thanks man, its all good. I post most of the time over at bb.com but I am really liking these forum's a lot. Much less drama over here.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, its all good. I post most of the time over at bb.com but I am really liking these forum's a lot. Much less drama over here.
From what I hear about the bb.com forums, I agree.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These are NOT Nutra bulk BCAAs

I have a question about some bulk BCAAs that I traded for. I knew they were going to smell bad, but these don't seem to smell in the way that others have described. They have a chemical smell that hit me in the face when I opened the container.

Could this be from sitting on my porch in the heat or is this a common smell.