Girlfriend fatloss?

tom1234

Awards
I have got a Scivation Lipid FX and Avant Labs HEAT stack.

I was going to use these next year but my mrs has seen my supplements and wants to give a fatloss supplements a try.

What would be the best for a female Lipid fx or the Avant labs Heat?

Thanks

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, great advice there, bud....

Get your woman to eat better first off. Than just be careful using stimulants with women. Thyroid issues are much mroe prevelant with women.

tom1234

Awards
She does eat pretty well.

Don't you think the HEAT stack and lipid fx are suitable for women then?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wow, after looking at Lipid FX, I really like that product. I don't see any reason it couldn't be used by a female.

As far as HEAT...I would be weary of the Tyramine as many women suffer from chronic migranes and tyramine has been linked to an increase in migranes.

Bier

Bier

Awards
I have got a Scivation Lipid FX and Avant Labs HEAT stack.

I was going to use these next year but my mrs has seen my supplements and wants to give a fatloss supplements a try.

What would be the best for a female Lipid fx or the Avant labs Heat?

Thanks
My 2 cents..

I think your Mrs should start out without any supplements. I think she can gage what she needs to do and what to take AFTER she tried proper nutrition and regimented work out program. If she gets good result from food and exercise alone then basically she wouldn't need fat loss pills.

But this is just my opinion.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Get the diet dialed in, cutting out the high fruitose carbs, and simple carbs, and go for a 3 mile walk every night for a week. I guarantee she'll see results. You burn the same number of calories walking briskly as you do jogging the same distance, you just don't get as much of a cardio benefit. The only exception is if you are running 5-7 minute miles, then the calorie expenditure increases quite a bit.

The stims will only moderately boost calorie consumption without any real cardio. If she's already doing cardio, then get her doing leg excercises on machines. My favorite used to be a machine called the 'butt blaster 9k'. I'm not kidding. You laid over on your chest, and kicked back and up pushing a sleigh with various weight up an incline. It was great. My GF used to love that sucker too, she'd do like 100 reps with 50 lbs in 3 sets. Resulted in some very pleasant shaping results.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
tell her shes getting a little 'thick' around the edges. it does wonders to their waste-lines
lol

^^ has great advice... start workin out with her

you would be amazed what lifting weights will do to the female physique.. cardio is ehhhh in my opinion, but weights give just the right amount of muscle mass w/o being bulky.