supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Damn! Now if I could just find a girl to have sex with! :thumbsup: :ntome:

Matttehman

Awards
Gotta love the "discount anabolics" watermark on their pic. I'm still awaiting my sample pack.

12 caps? Weird. From what I hear it's worth it tho.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the "discount anabolics" watermark on their pic. I'm still awaiting my sample pack.

each cap lasts almost 3 days

so its a month supply

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
each cap lasts almost 3 days

so its a month supply
it sounds cool but anything would get and keep my "tubesteak" hard.:food: i tried it 3 days ago and it definately last about 36 hours. noticed better fullness and ROCK hardness for sure. after taking it i wish it didnt last so long because frankly, i was getting tired of trying to hide a boner from time to time and/or my "tubesteak" was getting a little fatiqued from being hard ALL the time ... felt like i was 15 at times, kinda crazy but you gotta try it. it was almost like a love/hate relationship with me and Aspire36.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

anything more then this an your junk would be on the 60 day disabled list!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established

The price was surprisingly low, we were thinking it would be in the $30-35 range. And 12 caps is actually a lot. I mean, I would only use it once a week, 2 times tops. If you use it 2 times a week (which would be working about 3-4 days) thats 6 weeks for 1 bottle.