Looking to do the following and interested if anyone has done a similar stack:

Weeks 1-2 Pro-Anabol
Weeks 3-4 Pro-Anabol & Restore
Weeks 5-6 Restore

lionelxxl

Awards
its fairly new

No one tried this combo yet?
Pro Anabol's has been out for less than 2 weeks if i remembered correctly.

There are logs going on presently and i suppose nobody's gotten back to your question as they are still logging it at present and any conclusions would be premature IMO.

Take a look at the logs for a preliminary take on PA and if possible decide from there. If not, i would hope to see more info on its efficacy in the next month or so.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually in this "portion" of my current cycle. What do you wish to accomplish with this? As the other poster has stated PA has only been out a few weeks so I doubt you'll get much feedback on this. PA solo seems to be going well for our Testers so far. Restore has been a great product for us. Stacking the 2 in this manner should provide a decent stack, but I would not expect the same gains in terms of overall added lbm as something like a JW + BAM stack. Again, not sure what you are looking for, let me know and maybe I could help further :)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Not looking to gain much mass really, more focusing on leaning out.

I'm actually in this "portion" of my current cycle. What do you wish to accomplish with this? As the other poster has stated PA has only been out a few weeks so I doubt you'll get much feedback on this. PA solo seems to be going well for our Testers so far. Restore has been a great product for us. Stacking the 2 in this manner should provide a decent stack, but I would not expect the same gains in terms of overall added lbm as something like a JW + BAM stack. Again, not sure what you are looking for, let me know and maybe I could help further :)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Not looking to gain much mass really, more focusing on leaning out.
Well the feedback thus far on PA is that strength has increased somewhat, feeling of fullness in muscle cells, some have increased appetite. Restore has been out for awhile now. It's great for estrogen, prolactin and cortisol control. It gives a dryness and hardness feeling.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So it sounds like the Pro-Anabol & Restore stack should provide overall leaning out?

Well the feedback thus far on PA is that strength has increased somewhat, feeling of fullness in muscle cells, some have increased appetite. Restore has been out for awhile now. It's great for estrogen, prolactin and cortisol control. It gives a dryness and hardness feeling.