jw/bam hairloss from which?

speedpastu

Awards
i am currently taking bad ass mass and jungle warfare... i have seen A LOT OF HAIR LOSS.... i am on propecia now and am wondering if the hair loss is from the jungle warfare or the bad ass mass..... and am wondering if the propecia is actually working the other way on me and giving me more shedding. any ideas? also the hair loss that is occuring.. is it reversible?
If I shed on these compounds does that mean that I will automatically shed on any test boosting compound such as epistane? or is it a case-by-case basis?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i am currently taking bad ass mass and jungle warfare... i have seen A LOT OF HAIR LOSS.... i am on propecia now and am wondering if the hair loss is from the jungle warfare or the bad ass mass..... and am wondering if the propecia is actually working the other way on me and giving me more shedding. any ideas? also the hair loss that is occuring.. is it reversible?
If I shed on these compounds does that mean that I will automatically shed on any test boosting compound such as epistane? or is it a case-by-case basis?
How old are you?

SCDiesel23

Awards
I just want to make sure you understand Epistane is not a test booster, it's an oral steroid.

Increased testosterone = increased DHT = the possibility of hair loss. It is a side effect that has been mentioned from JW use, but I rarely hear of it.

speedpastu

Awards
I just want to make sure you understand Epistane is not a test booster, it's an oral steroid.

Increased testosterone = increased DHT = the possibility of hair loss. It is a side effect that has been mentioned from JW use, but I rarely hear of it.
yes i know, so the hairloss is more then likely from JW over the BAM? And is it guaranteed that if i lost hair from jw then i would definitely lose it from epi or any other product of the likes? is it possible the propecia is hurting while on these 2 at the same time?

SCDiesel23

Awards
yes i know, so the hairloss is more then likely from JW over the BAM? And is it guaranteed that if i lost hair from jw then i would definitely lose it from epi or any other product of the likes? is it possible the propecia is hurting while on these 2 at the same time?
Nothing is guaranteed, however if you are experiencing problems like this I would stop. You're 23 years old, there are more important things than taking AAS and pro-anabolics at this stage of life without having to suffer from unwanted side effects.

speedpastu

Awards
Nothing is guaranteed, however if you are experiencing problems like this I would stop. You're 23 years old, there are more important things than taking anabolic steroids and pro-anabolics at this stage of life without having to suffer from unwanted side effects.
yea am thinking about it... just wondering if its from the JW or the BAM.

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I would think that it is more likely to be from the GW. The BAM has a ratio of 1:33. GW may or may not have a pro-steroid in it with a ratio of 25:60 and even if it does not, raising your test levels and freeing the test in the body provides an optimum enviroment for DHT production..

Boris

Awards
yea am thinking about it... just wondering if its from the JW or the BAM.
I have had hair loss from JW when using it standalone, and it was even worse when stacked with BAM.

My understanding of how hair loss works is that it is not reversible, the DHT damages the hair follicle, and once the damage is done, that's it.

Having said that, the effects of it can be reversed to some extent in that a partially damaged follicle can still produce hair to a degree. But the damage itself can't be undone.

speedpastu

Awards
I have had hair loss from JW when using it standalone, and it was even worse when stacked with BAM.

My understanding of how hair loss works is that it is not reversible, the DHT damages the hair follicle, and once the damage is done, that's it.

Having said that, the effects of it can be reversed to some extent in that a partially damaged follicle can still produce hair to a degree. But the damage itself can't be undone.
did you end up quitting the jw and just going with the bam? vice versa? how much hair did u lose? and any results gained?

second2none

Awards
I would like to throw in that propecia (finasteride) may be causing your shedding, especially if you've recently started it. It is a known side effect and most likely means propecia might be working for you. You should google "propecia shedding"

speedpastu

Awards
I would like to throw in that propecia (finasteride) may be causing your shedding, especially if you've recently started it. It is a known side effect and most likely means propecia might be working for you. You should google "propecia shedding"
i have been on propecia for about 5 months now... it helped a lot untill i started this stack, this stack is making me a lot stronger tho which is why i might just cut down on it or just take the BAM alone.

Boris

Awards
did you end up quitting the jw and just going with the bam? vice versa? how much hair did u lose? and any results gained?
For what I want, I'm more inclined to ditch the BAM and just use JW and put up with the slight hair loss. JW worked well for me, significant body recomposition - lost fat and gained muscle. I'm quite a bit older than you and haven't got much hair left to lose after that JW/BAM stack. I'd describe the standalone JW hair loss as fairly mild, and the JW/BAM combined hair loss as quite severe - probably at least 3 times the loss from JW alone. I haven't tried BAM standalone for any significant time.

What I might try is using a pulsed approach with JW/BAM combined, with 3 JW + 2 BAM three days a week (with at least one day off between each day on) to see if that gives a better balance between results and side effects.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Have you talked with a Doc about upping your propecia doseage? I had similar problems taking DHT and my doc just proscribed a heartier dose of propecia, but warned me that the 'side-effects', IE all the bad stuff propecia can do, would be more than twice as likely. So take it with a grain of salt, and talk to a doctor about it.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Don't have time to look for it, but there is a post on here by Big Vurunga that runs 100's of posts long that will tell you EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about hair and how to keep it. Great post.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
epi is not a "like" of jw.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know we talked via PM, but please describe in detail about your hair loss and how much and why you notice etc.

speedpastu

Awards
I know we talked via PM, but please describe in detail about your hair loss and how much and why you notice etc.
well i would notice it every time i styled my hair, or even just walked in my bathroom and looked at the counter, it was pretty bad, and the nizoral didnt seem to help, actually kind of made it worse, i have already seen an improvement since i have cut off the BAM altogether and now am only taking 1 jw a day, which isnt going to be enough but i want to make sure which one is doing this to me, so in a couple days i am going to stop the jw and just do the bam and see which was worse... i noticed about 15 hairs on my hand every time i styled my hair also... my hair is already thin.. i am on propecia and it says ont he label.. other medications may change the effect of this drug.. so i am wondering if maybe the propecia was actually causing me to lose hair.. will do a search for that sort of thing later. any other questions? let me know.

speedpastu

Awards
Hey fit... do u have any logs of which had the most complaints for hair loss... JW/BAM/PRO-AN.... I saw in another post you had pro-an as not having any complaints at all.. is that beacuse it is such a new product or just because there is nothing in it to cause hair loss.. also i saw it was a methylated substance.. does that mean liver support should be used?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
im gonna start an cycle of epi soon and whats something good to help minimize the hairloss as much as possible?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
im gonna start an cycle of epi soon and whats something good to help minimize the hairloss as much as possible?
Spironalactone is the only thing that I have used that has stopped shedding on AAS/PH. Some people will say Nizoral but I have used it and it did not do much for me. Even BV said that it does more to provide an optimal enviroment for hair growth then it does to stop androgens from binding to the AR (which is what you want).

speedpastu

Awards
Spironalactone is the only thing that I have used that has stopped shedding on anabolic steroids/PH. Some people will say Nizoral but I have used it and it did not do much for me. Even BV said that it does more to provide an optimal enviroment for hair growth then it does to stop androgens from binding to the AR (which is what you want).
are u prone to hair loss?

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
are u prone to hair loss?
I don't know fore sure. I do not take any chances though. I do lose some hair while on cycle. I don't know if it is MPB or if it is the hormone levels in my body that cause it. I do know when I take spironalactone I don't lose any..

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I just dont want to take any chances with losng any at all. I like my hair to much to lose it lol.

speedpastu

Awards

and by the way how do u think epistane works?