China is Stopping Importation on these compounds...

bshow18

bshow18

Awards
so i got the email on tuesday that china has banned exporting any of the following compounds on this list. now before tuesday they didnt care if they were sending heroin to your door step. umm personally it might be because they are hosting the olympics and have to keep everything "legal" blah blah blah. but just found this pretty interesting.
Even DHEA and ATD is banned???? thats bs o well
2007年兴奋剂目录公告
no superdrol either ( just click the button on the very bottom of the page to see the rest of the compounds)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
when does this ban take effect? or has it already?

bshow18

bshow18

Awards
when does this ban take effect? or has it already?
it went into effect on tuesday, like randomly. though anytime before tuesday you could have easily gotten ahold of anything you wanted.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
things will continue to be exported whether anyone likes it or not.. when theres a demand theres no stopping it

Boris

Awards
I think we will see more and more of this sort of thing, possibly stemming from this UNESCO resolution coming into effect earlier this year.

It takes quite a lot of reading to realise how serious it is, but it requires governments to take action to prevent people from obtaining any substance that would cause someone to fail a sports drug test.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CHINA TO KILL HEAD OF FDA
31 May 2007 – China caught the head of their FDA grabbing $800,000 and announced they are going to execute him. Yes! Like dead! This China FDA head was a dummy. He should have studied the U.S. system where FDA executives get nothing while in office. Then they quit the FDA and the next day go to work for a big drug company with an $800,000 signing bonus and a matching annual salary. Let this be a lesson to Chinese bureaucrats to study the shadow government (FDA, FTC, HHS Etc) in the U.S. They know how to do it! http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/29/AR2007052902063.html?hpid=moreheadlines

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
31 May 2007 – China caught the head of their FDA grabbing $800,000 and announced they are going to execute him. Yes! Like dead! This China FDA head was a dummy. He should have studied the U.S. system where FDA executives get nothing while in office. Then they quit the FDA and the next day go to work for a big drug company with an $800,000 signing bonus and a matching annual salary. Let this be a lesson to Chinese bureaucrats to study the shadow government (FDA, FTC, HHS Etc) in the U.S. They know how to do it! http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/29/AR2007052902063.html?hpid=moreheadlines
Holy **** i thought that post was a joke...

bshow18

bshow18

Awards
wwwwooooowww isnt that just great

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steroid exports from china are getting busted up as part of great ecconomic concerns... Always remember "This too will pass"

Steroids are a grain of wheat in and entire field and to be honest they are stopping them as a good will gesture but ultimetly do not have the man power or care enough to focuss on it when real concerns like pharmacutical patend violations and piracy are still prevalent.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Steroid exports from china are getting busted up as part of great ecconomic concerns... Always remember "This too will pass"

Steroids are a grain of wheat in and entire field and to be honest they are stopping them as a good will gesture but ultimetly do not have the man power or care enough to focuss on it when real concerns like pharmacutical patend violations and piracy are still prevalent.
Interesting to see how this effects PH's

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There will be ways around it. From what I can tell, on most things China has terrible regulatory oversight so I doubt exportation of everything will be stopped.

And once the Olympics are over it will probably go back to the status quo.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Would be interesting to find out if any of the supp companies we know and love just got holes blown in their supply chains.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If China doesn't provide those compounds (legal or illegal) then someone else will. It's just too profitable not to do it and money makes the world turn.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I am willing to put good money down on this one. There is ZERO, and I mean zero way this will ever be enforced.

You are talking about a country that just got busted for having industrial waste used as the stuffing in children's toys that were shipped to the US. Did I mention they shipped over $10 Billion (no not million) in toys to the US last year.

This is a country that when Microsoft Vista was released, within less than two weeks, there were more than two million counterfeit copies that had been installed. This was more than 90% of the total installs in China.

China will sell anything to anyone that is willing to pay for it. Period end of story. Not a knock on them, but they have a very serious history of talking tough then doing nothing. In this case of course, I am happy about that...

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I am willing to put good money down on this one. There is ZERO, and I mean zero way this will ever be enforced.

You are talking about a country that just got busted for having industrial waste used as the stuffing in children's toys that were shipped to the US. Did I mention they shipped over $10 Billion (no not million) in toys to the US last year.

This is a country that when Microsoft Vista was released, within less than two weeks, there were more than two million counterfeit copies that had been installed. This was more than 90% of the total installs in China.

China will sell anything to anyone that is willing to pay for it. Period end of story. Not a knock on them, but they have a very serious history of talking tough then doing nothing. In this case of course, I am happy about that...
Agreed. China has the largest Black Market in the world. You can literally buy anything that's knocked off, counterfitted, stolen, or copied in China. This country has a serious problem.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am not all that worried about it. There WILL be a way around it, mark my words. When there is a demand there will be a supply...ALWAYS.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would be interesting to find out if any of the supp companies we know and love just got holes blown in their supply chains.
I agree. I just saw that in the OP's profile it says that her parents own Kilosports and her uncle is Rich Gaspari. I wonder if this is affecting Gaspari's Novedex XT and Kilosports' Attack(ATD).

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
GenSci will no longer export Jin to the US.

bshow18

bshow18

Awards
I agree. I just saw that in the OP's profile it says that her parents own Kilosports and her uncle is Rich Gaspari. I wonder if this is affecting Gaspari's Novedex XT and Kilosports' Attack(ATD).
no its not affecting any of the products haha like yall mentioned above there is other ways of getting around it, but its just the fact that what used to be so easy and carefree to get ahold of is now like not allowed anymore.