sd and a thermo
- 06-13-2007, 12:42 PM
sd and a thermo
a little info about my self....im 5'9 194lbs 5 yrs ago i was 125lbs ive never done a cutter and am considering one next year. all i have ever done is bulk up considering my lightweight status. i wanna do one more bulking cycle of superdrol and possibly pp. my question is if i throw in some melting point and some thyrotabs do you thing this will lean me out a little bit even if im not cuttins cals? im not looking for dramatic results just a little fatburning or at least to keep some additional fat from the bulking at bay. i dont like stims so i dont want to go that route any suggestions would be appreciated.
- 06-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I have been thinking about throwing some TTA in with superdrol. I think it would killer for leaning out while bulking up.
06-13-2007, 12:53 PM
yea that was my thought too but i dont know much about fatloss supplements all i know is im crazy sensitive to stimulants.
06-13-2007, 12:54 PM
06-13-2007, 12:59 PM
06-13-2007, 01:05 PM
I think thyrotabs, TTA, and superdrol would get you really lean. But I would be worried about rebound fat in post cycle therapy. Maybe use TTA and superdrol, then TTA and thyrotabs in post cycle therapy? Just thoughts.
06-13-2007, 02:05 PM
06-13-2007, 02:21 PM
yea have to do a little more research on the thyrotabs before i jump into that, i think i might be leaning more towards dcp+sesamin or melting point and sesamin.
06-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By overandout in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
- By WannaGro in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-30-2005, 02:18 PM
- By bjfrank in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2005, 11:37 AM
- By Lakevillethor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:41 AM
- By funkyguru in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2005, 06:58 PM