sd and a thermo

-bman-

Awards
a little info about my self....im 5'9 194lbs 5 yrs ago i was 125lbs ive never done a cutter and am considering one next year. all i have ever done is bulk up considering my lightweight status. i wanna do one more bulking cycle of superdrol and possibly pp. my question is if i throw in some melting point and some thyrotabs do you thing this will lean me out a little bit even if im not cuttins cals? im not looking for dramatic results just a little fatburning or at least to keep some additional fat from the bulking at bay. i dont like stims so i dont want to go that route any suggestions would be appreciated.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about throwing some TTA in with superdrol. I think it would killer for leaning out while bulking up.

-bman-

Awards
yea that was my thought too but i dont know much about fatloss supplements all i know is im crazy sensitive to stimulants.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
yea that was my thought too but i dont know much about fatloss supplements all i know is im crazy sensitive to stimulants.
Yah, I personally wouldnt use that many stims on superdrol... jsut me though. I like to save the stims for when Im off cycle.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about that but doing it during PCT.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I think thyrotabs, TTA, and superdrol would get you really lean. But I would be worried about rebound fat in post cycle therapy. Maybe use TTA and superdrol, then TTA and thyrotabs in post cycle therapy? Just thoughts.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think thyrotabs, TTA, and superdrol would get you really lean. But I would be worried about rebound fat in post cycle therapy. Maybe use TTA and superdrol, then TTA and thyrotabs in post cycle therapy? Just thoughts.
Hmmm, I would do the sd and thyro tabs sametime with a lot of cycle support and gut health eat really clean and high clean carbs and you should be fine. Honeslty that's a scary cycle tho I'm a lil timid of the thyro tabs myself. But in pct you want to try to keep as much as possible till your body goes back to norm so doing thyro tabs in pct would prolly mest that up. If your pct is on point enough you would lose fat there and still keep your gains from the cycle. But this is all just a thought do what's best for you and log the cycle.

-bman-

Awards
yea have to do a little more research on the thyrotabs before i jump into that, i think i might be leaning more towards dcp+sesamin or melting point and sesamin.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
tyrotabs are good done t4 before and it seems that its is good