Focus XT vs Clear Edge

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think would be better for someone studying for GRE's 2 hours a day while working full time and lifting 4 days a week.

I want focus, concentration, memory, and mood elevation for test anxiety.

Also does the effect of these products wane over time, or is a month of consistant use optimal for test day?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For studying I'd stack the two together to get some synergistic benefits + energy for those long days and long study sessions. For a pre-test anxiety stack go with clear edge + Piracetam

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have heard great reports on both, don't think you would go wrong with either of these. If it was my choice I'd go with Focus, but you won't be dissapointed at all.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think would be better for someone studying for GRE's 2 hours a day while working full time and lifting 4 days a week.

I want focus, concentration, memory, and mood elevation for test anxiety.

Also does the effect of these products wane over time, or is a month of consistant use optimal for test day?
I've tried both (as well as countless other nootropic products) and I would say go with Clear Edge - hands down.

While focus XT was okay, clear edge is great for mental focus and IMO, much more versatile as far as stacking options go. You must remember though, that you'll probably need 6-8 caps of CE for the best results. Check out this thread, I think it will help you tremendously:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/59237-clear-edge-stacks.html#post723196

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
For me, Focus with Pira really just has synergy.

I didn't notice that with Clear Edge. I noticed an effect with CE only with something with caffeine. (As in - CE by itself didn't give me much, for some odd reason.)

CE + Focus + Pira sounds really good. Will have to try that.