CGT-max / RPM

  1. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    CGT-max / RPM


    Going to start taking CGT-max which is a creatine/glutamine/taurine mix and im also looking to lower my bodyfat a bit and pack on some muscle so I was recommended Levithian or RPM and lev and RPM look very similar so would the CGTmax and RPM be a good stack or would i want to throw in the levithian also? dont wanna go too crazy :P

  2. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Going to start taking CGT-max which is a creatine/glutamine/taurine mix and im also looking to lower my bodyfat a bit and pack on some muscle so I was recommended Levithian or RPM and lev and RPM look very similar so would the CGTmax and RPM be a good stack or would i want to throw in the levithian also? dont wanna go too crazy :P
    I have taken RPM and Leviathon, and they both work well, both separately, and together. I would recommend RPM if you are looking for strength gains and hardness, and Leviathon if you are looking more towards fat loss.

    However, if you are looking for all of the above, they stack very well together!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Lift Heavy
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,949
    Rep Power
    2085
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I have taken RPM and Leviathon, and they both work well, both separately, and together. I would recommend RPM if you are looking for strength gains and hardness, and Leviathon if you are looking more towards fat loss.

    However, if you are looking for all of the above, they stack very well together!!!!
    Exactly what I just posted in his other thread...great minds think alike
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3653
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    Going to start taking CGT-max which is a creatine/glutamine/taurine mix and im also looking to lower my bodyfat a bit and pack on some muscle so I was recommended Levithian or RPM and lev and RPM look very similar so would the CGTmax and RPM be a good stack or would i want to throw in the levithian also? dont wanna go too crazy :P
    I use to love cgt, anyway my vote goes for rpm.
  5. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Exactly what I just posted in his other thread...great minds think alike
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. New Member
    Beandorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    63.84%

    I just got the CGT-max and going to try it out, the only reason I wanted to maybe stack RPM and Levithian with the creatine is to add a bit of size....So basically my question is if I stack RPM/Levithian will i put on some size and not need to take the creatine with it? cuz it would be perfect if I could just take the RPM and LEvithian and put on some decent size and definition without the creatine
  7. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beandorf View Post
    I just got the CGT-max and going to try it out, the only reason I wanted to maybe stack RPM and Levithian with the creatine is to add a bit of size....So basically my question is if I stack RPM/Levithian will i put on some size and not need to take the creatine with it? cuz it would be perfect if I could just take the RPM and LEvithian and put on some decent size and definition without the creatine
    Taking creatine w/ RPM/Leviathon would only help Just keep your H20 intake high- and if you want a really effective stack for building lean mass and losing body fat (a good recomposition stack), use NeoVar/RPM/IGF-2/Leviathon......

    It will get you ripped for summer!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bench/Squat max
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:41 PM
  2. Rpm Max Daily Dosage?
    By Ubiyca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 03:19 PM
  3. Cgt-max/rpm/lev
    By Beandorf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 09:14 PM
  4. Max Ot Training!
    By Blindfaith in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 06:49 PM
  5. Max amount of 6oxo
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 01:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in