CGT-max / RPM

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Going to start taking CGT-max which is a creatine/glutamine/taurine mix and im also looking to lower my bodyfat a bit and pack on some muscle so I was recommended Levithian or RPM and lev and RPM look very similar so would the CGTmax and RPM be a good stack or would i want to throw in the levithian also? dont wanna go too crazy :p

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to start taking CGT-max which is a creatine/glutamine/taurine mix and im also looking to lower my bodyfat a bit and pack on some muscle so I was recommended Levithian or RPM and lev and RPM look very similar so would the CGTmax and RPM be a good stack or would i want to throw in the levithian also? dont wanna go too crazy :p
I have taken RPM and Leviathon, and they both work well, both separately, and together. I would recommend RPM if you are looking for strength gains and hardness, and Leviathon if you are looking more towards fat loss.

However, if you are looking for all of the above, they stack very well together!!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have taken RPM and Leviathon, and they both work well, both separately, and together. I would recommend RPM if you are looking for strength gains and hardness, and Leviathon if you are looking more towards fat loss.

However, if you are looking for all of the above, they stack very well together!!!!
Exactly what I just posted in his other thread...great minds think alike ;)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use to love cgt, anyway my vote goes for rpm.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
I just got the CGT-max and going to try it out, the only reason I wanted to maybe stack RPM and Levithian with the creatine is to add a bit of size....So basically my question is if I stack RPM/Levithian will i put on some size and not need to take the creatine with it? cuz it would be perfect if I could just take the RPM and LEvithian and put on some decent size and definition without the creatine

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got the CGT-max and going to try it out, the only reason I wanted to maybe stack RPM and Levithian with the creatine is to add a bit of size....So basically my question is if I stack RPM/Levithian will i put on some size and not need to take the creatine with it? cuz it would be perfect if I could just take the RPM and LEvithian and put on some decent size and definition without the creatine
Taking creatine w/ RPM/Leviathon would only help :) Just keep your H20 intake high- and if you want a really effective stack for building lean mass and losing body fat (a good recomposition stack), use NeoVar/RPM/IGF-2/Leviathon......

It will get you ripped for summer!!!