$400 to stock up on supps, what would you buy?

TT1

Awards
I know food is the best anabolic but as I'm from the UK where an NHA stack is $120 and a 5lb tub of ON 100% gold standard whey sets you back $65, as i'm finally getting to visit the US, i thought i'd stock up for the next 12 months at Nutraplanet.

I'll be lean bulking for the next 9 months when i've finished this cut, so, if you were in my shoes what would you buy and why?

I was thinking

2 x 50g Bulk nettle root $50 (62 days supply @ 400mg 4xday) - love Activate and have a 1.5 bottles of RXT left over
2 x 8oz Bulk Sesathin $80 (200 days supply @ 1.25ml 3xday) - i'll be LEAN bulking
6 x 100g Bulk PowerFULL $90 (180 days supply @ 800mg 4xday) - read very good things about this and wanna join the party
2 x 150g Bulk Yellow Gold $40 (200 days supply @ 500mg 3xday) - love anabolic pump
3 x ResetAD = $56 (90 days supply) - i'm currently cutting using stims and drink WAY too much strong coffee
1 x 1000g Creatine Gluconate $60 (666 days supply @ 1.5g day) - i don't like all the stories questioning CEE's safety and i don't respond great to mono, so I’ll give this a try

Total = $376

Which leaves me $20 for some Sustain bars to eat while i'm over there and $4 for a beer!

Also, what do you think of the dosages i've put?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The only reason people question CEE's safety is due to the ethyl attached. Honestly, I have no reservations that it will effect your liver.

TT1

Awards
I thought it was kidney problems people complained about.

When i took it for a month i noticed a dull ache in my lower-outer back.

I still have 400g left, i may give it another try because the pumps were awesome.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 x 8oz Bulk Sesathin $80 (200 days supply @ 1.25ml 3xday) - i'll be LEAN bulking
NP's sesathin is $20 each, not $40. Of course, you could just buy 4 bottles :)

I used 3 doses a day of 1/2tsp (equates to about a full pump 3X a day).

At the price, its still a very efficient dosage and i noticed great benefits from it actually. I lost a few lbs without making changes to my diet, as I was maintaining. I'm starting a cut now and making another order in which I'll use the same dosage.

Creatine Gluconate 666 days supply @ 1.5g day
I was using a tad higher dose/day here as well. I took 1.5g 20-30mins preworkout and another 1.5g in my post workout shake with 75g WMS, 2.5g GEE, 1g Taurine, 2 scoops Xtend and about 3/4 scoops Purple Wrath.

Bulk PowerFULL $90 (180 days supply @ 800mg 4xday)
This is abotu where I dosed powerful, but I've seen people taking a lot more. For me, the euphoria was nice for a while, and I fell asleep a lot quicker - however it made waking up noticeably harder for me. For this reason I don't think I'll be using it again, as my days are starting really early lately

TT1

Awards
NP's sesathin is $20 each, not $40. Of course, you could just buy 4 bottles :)
My bad, i meant 4 bottles :trout:

I used 3 doses a day of 1/2tsp (equates to about a full pump 3X a day).
I'm taking this dose on my current cut, but i thought i'd drop it to 1/4tsp for a lean bulk.

I was using a tad higher dose/day here as well. I took 1.5g 20-30mins preworkout and another 1.5g in my post workout shake with 75g WMS, 2.5g GEE, 1g Taurine, 2 scoops Xtend and about 3/4 scoops Purple Wrath.
I was thinking of doing 1.5g pre and post workout, 1.5g on non-workout days. 666 days worth, there's bound to be something else out i want to try in the next 2 years :lol:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Might ought to take a look at Incarnate. Stuff has been awesome for me, the cissus keeps me in great health joint/tendon wise, and beta-alanine imo is more effective than creatine as far as workout performance. For the combo its a great price, aspecially for the concentration of the extracts they use --- good stuff.

Other than that everything looks real nice.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Might ought to take a look at Incarnate. Stuff has been awesome for me, the cissus keeps me in great health joint/tendon wise, and beta-alanine imo is more effective than creatine as far as workout performance. For the combo its a great price, aspecially for the concentration of the extracts they use --- good stuff.

I'll vouch for incarnate as well - amazing. Of course you seem to prefer bulk purchases, and NP has a great price on BA tabs. Palo Alto is an excellent company though, always nice to support great guys.

TT1

Awards
I'll vouch for incarnate as well - amazing. Of course you seem to prefer bulk purchases, and NP has a great price on BA tabs. Palo Alto is an excellent company though, always nice to support great guys.
I'll look into incarnate.

I'd prefer caps but the bulk offers a big saving and i already have a capping kit.

I agree Palo Alto are great, you must've missed i had 3 x ResetAD on there :thumbsup:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would sink that money into one of my credit cards. If I had zeroed credit cards, I'd sink it into my car loan. If I had no car loan, I'd tuck it away for vacation savings.

:p

Only messing with ya.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree Palo Alto are great, you must've missed i had 3 x ResetAD on there :thumbsup:
saw that - I'm using it now but its only been a few days. Sleep pattern seems to be better though - I'll admit this may be by virtue of me taking leviathan upon waking lol

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established

Incarnate. Is 32 bucks for 10 days. I cant find anything worth it at that price

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You would save a lot more money to just buy $400 worth of protein as prices are ridiculously more expensive locally, and shipping is very expensive also.

TT1

Awards
You would save a lot more money to just buy $400 worth of protein as prices are ridiculously more expensive locally, and shipping is very expensive also.
You've confused me? I'll be getting Nutraplanet to ship to my hotel.

I'm not too bothered about protein.
I can get 5kg of bulk unflavoured whey for $50 in the UK. Mix it 50/50 with ON's 100% whey and it makes a nice creamy shake, great in water or milk.
This means the hassle of getting it home isn't worth the savings i'd make buying from the US.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You've confused me? I'll be getting Nutraplanet to ship to my hotel.
Over 12 months you would go through a lot of protein, shipping costs alone for protein from NP to outside the US works out almost as much as the protein itself but still ends up cheaper than buying it locally(atleast for me). If I was in your position I would just buy $400 in protein and order the other supps when I got back as I needed it(every 3 months or whatever). You would save a lot of money from what you would pay for internationally shipping the protein.

You pay for the weight when you ship, so ordering that stuff from the hotel wont make any where near as much diffrence as if you were to order from home instead, compared to doing it with protein. <--dunno if that made sense.

I am assuming you probly break even when ordering protein from NP and you probly buy locally anyway, in that case it doesnt matter.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree with hectic. Protein is getting more and more expensive and is the number one supplement in my book. especially with my schedule.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you that protein is the #1 supp, but it is also the most easily obtainable from food sources. Maybe not exact ratio, etc, but you understand where I am coming from.

You aren't going eat cottage cheese to get similiar effects to RPM for example.:bruce2:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words...and thanks to everyone for the support of PAL....

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
$32 for 30 days... it is 180count bottle--- 6 pills a day

edit: plus check our forum their is a nice little 5% off coupon for the planet on all palo products... gets down to $30... yes sam, dsade and the boys from NP are the best!!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
$32 for 30 days... it is 180count bottle--- 6 pills a day

edit: plus check our forum their is a nice little 5% off coupon for the planet on all palo products... gets down to $30... yes sam, dsade and the boys from NP are the best!!
Lol oops i dropped the ball on that one. I looked at the 60 doses and thought it was 60 caps. My bad.ima :fool2:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the others. Make sure you have plenty of good quality protein and personally, I like the Incarnate, it's a great supp! The "original" Yellow Gold worked well for me, better then
AP, so I'd probably add that from the bulk section.

TT1

Awards
I agree with the others. Make sure you have plenty of good quality protein and personally, I like the Incarnate, it's a great supp! The "original" Yellow Gold worked well for me, better then
AP, so I'd probably add that from the bulk section.
Protein is out of the question.
I can get 5kg of unflavoured bulk for $50 in the UK. Mix it in with a tub of ON 100% whey and i've got 16lb for $110. 5lb would = $34
5lb of ON 100% at Nutraplanet is $36 and then i have to get it home.

Think i'll add Incarnate as its getting good reviews and drop some of the bulk powerFULL. Can i really be bothered capping 200 days worth (in addition to all the other bulks)?

Good news about the Yellow gold as AP's working well for me on a cut ATM.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it true that beta alanine makes creatine more effective? I'll see if I can find the posting. My next small stack is focused on cee and beta alanine, probably SizeOn and Carnage or Incarnate.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Before you shoot your whole wad at once, I would do some research on the products that you are interested in and have proven to work. No sense in going wild all out and then finding out that the products don't work for you. And yes, I'd go have a few steak dinners with some of dat cash :)

TT1

Awards
Before you shoot your whole wad at once, I would do some research on the products that you are interested in and have proven to work. No sense in going wild all out and then finding out that the products don't work for you. And yes, I'd go have a few steak dinners with some of dat cash :)
I totally agree. I always get one bottle first to see how i respond to something.
The only thing a i havn't tried out of that lot is the powerFULL and Creatine Gluconate.

With that in mind I've decided to half the PowerFULL, as i'll still have a 100 day supply and get 200g of Gluconate, as that will last about 3 months anyway.

As for Steak dinners, i'm there on business, dining on expenses baby :woohoo:

To the rest, the title says it all.
I have a tank of gas, a years supply of chicken and my bills paid already, i never thought anyone would post anything like that :toofunny: (in kicks my english sarcasm!)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but did you end up getting the Yellow Gold? And did it work for you? I'm trying to get some opinions on it.

I hope NP got all the stuff to your hotel OK, they did it for me and I was very happy. They even bumped up my shipping to make sure it got there on time, NP= the bomb