3-ad Dosing Help

1. 3-ad Dosing Help

Im am going to start a 3-ad(anabolic xtreme) as soon as I recieve it. My problem is that this is my first Anabolic cycle and im having trouble dosing it. I see some people have such high dose's and some have low dose's and I dont know how to dose so im looking for help

During cycle
    3-ad, hawthron berry, fishoil and a multi vitamin

post cycle therapy
    advance post cycle therapy(anabolic xtreme), Retain 2 (anabolic xtreme), Hyperdrol x-2(anabolic xtreme) fishoil

This is my first cycle so I dont want to dose it wrong so could some one help me on how I should dose this! Also feel free to name any spuuplments you think I should add or subtract.

2. Quote Originally Posted by lDaChOsEnOnEl View Post
    Im am going to start a 3-ad(anabolic xtreme) as soon as I recieve it. My problem is that this is my first Anabolic cycle and im having trouble dosing it. I see some people have such high dose's and some have low dose's and I dont know how to dose so im looking for help

During cycle

post cycle therapy
    advance post cycle therapy(anabolic xtreme), Retain 2 (anabolic xtreme), Hyperdrol x-2(anabolic xtreme) fishoil

This is my first cycle so I dont want to dose it wrong so could some one help me on how I should dose this! Also feel free to name any spuuplments you think I should add or subtract.
    I'd start out 3 a day (450mg), see how it feels and go from there.
    •   

3. Yeah i was going to do 20mg a day for 2 weeks and then bump it up to 30mg for a couple weeks and see how it go's. What about my PCT how do you think I should dose that?

4. Quote Originally Posted by lDaChOsEnOnEl View Post

During cycle

post cycle therapy

Start at 3 a day and go from there - 450mg.

You could bump to 4 towards the end, but at 3 you should see some nice results.

5. Now do you think I should start at a low dose for the first couple of days or just do a whole cycle of just 3 pills a day from start to finish?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lDaChOsEnOnEl View Post
    Now do you think I should start at a low dose for the first couple of days or just do a whole cycle of just 3 pills a day from start to finish?
    Id just straight into 3 a day.

7. So if im getting goood results on 3 a day you thinkn i should just go through the whole bottle at 3 a day?

8. how did this turn out for you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3-ad dosing help pleeeease
    By jrice528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:49 PM
  2. Proper Dosing Help with Transdermal?
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 03:07 PM
  3. 4 AD Dosing Help