Testosterone, Avena Sativa, Well Being

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey everyone. Just recieved some Avena Sativa, 10:1 extract. I took 1500 mgs last night before bed with a little ZMA. Took 3000 mgs this morning, before breakfast. It tastes pretty bad. I'm taking this as a standalone to see what it does for me. I've tried test boosters in the past such as Diesel Test and Alpha Male and noticed increased tesosterone effects. I want to try and single out what the actual component is in these products that gives me that little extra edge.

Supposedly, avena sativa is suppose to free up bound testosterone. My goal is to ramp up my natural test to the highest, healthiest level. Without lab tests, its all just talk, but obviously there are real effects that can be seen by an increase in test or a decrease in bound up testosterone. From all of your guys' experiences, what kind of effect does a beneficial rise in T have on your sleep (patterns, dreams, time needed, naps), energy levels, and mood. I am more interested in the well being aspect of Testosterone....what do you think? Also, I'll be back on periodically to tell you how the Avena Sativa is going.