RPM for athletes?

ClutchGene

Awards
Would RPM be an ideal product for athletes? Everything about the product looks amazing except for the fact that many people report an increase in sweating and body temperature. I train in 90+ degree weather and cannot afford to cramp up and become dehydrated. Are there any athletes such as basketball, football, tennis, soccer players out there currently taking it? THANK YOU

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Would RPM be an ideal product for athletes? Everything about the product looks amazing except for the fact that many people report an increase in sweating and body temperature. I train in 90+ degree weather and cannot afford to cramp up and become dehydrated. Are there any athletes such as basketball, football, tennis, soccer players out there currently taking it? THANK YOU
Assuming you maintain proper hydration, RPM is basically perfect for an athlete.

rms80 and outside backer are playing football in South carolina while using RPM....... have no fear.

illfoo

Awards
I haven't tried it myself, but based on the reviews I think RPM would be ideal for an athlete involved in football, basketball, track, soccer, etc. due to the increased aggression and stamina properties of the product.

I imagine it would be perfect for a day you may be feeling lethargic or a little out of it. I used to play basketball, and any increase in aggression was definately always a welcome characteristic.

If you're worried about dehydration or cramping, I highly recommend trying out Poseidon; it rocks.

I seriously used to have to drink 5 bottles of water to get the same hydrated feeling as 16 oz. of water with 1 scoop Poseidon.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It works great for Brazilian Jiujitsu and Thai boxing.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
as with anything proper hydration is important. you can cramp up from anything

this isnt a crazy off the wall stim. as long as your drink plenty of fluid

you will be on point

ClutchGene

Awards
How would I dose it if im training atleast twice a day 2-3 hours apart? How long will one dosage last?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would I dose it if im training atleast twice a day 2-3 hours apart? How long will one dosage last?
One dose of RPM will last 5-6 hours, but you can re-dose if you are training more than once a day...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
RPM is a STELLAR product for athletes. Once you train with it, it's hard to train without it.

As mentioned above, Poseidon is a must for anyone on any type of exercise program IMHO...I am a bit biased though so I'll let the reviews speak for themselves. ;)

Workin

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I am going to Agree with everyone and say YES!!! HAHA
THis is awesome for all kinds of Athletes Dirk would knows he trains with some of the best in the US/World!! But i have given some to buddies of mine who play various sports Fighters/Track/Football!! All LOVE IT!
I am training in Orlando right now and its like high 90's and i am training at 7:30 Am doing my workout and cardio and also running around 8:00 PM. and there is no way of really stopping the sweating but dehydration has not been a problem for me as i stay well hydrated!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM is a STELLAR product for athletes. Once you train with it, it's hard to train without it.

As mentioned above, Poseidon is a must for anyone on any type of exercise program IMHO...I am a bit biased though so I'll let the reviews speak for themselves. ;)

Workin
Agreed!!

A- How's life? Haven't talked to you in a while... flying still going well?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
A- How's life? Haven't talked to you in a while... flying still going well?
It has been a while. Everything's going well my friend...no complaints! ;) You?

Workin

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
? I want to try and get the possible dosing down before ordering product.
For most individuals, there seems to be around 5 hours or so of stimlike effects. My suggestion would be....well, here's an example: Let's say 4 is your recommended dose by bodyweight..... I'd go 3 caps an hour or so before the first session, and 1-2 a half hour or so before the second session. This is assuming you don't plan on sleeping for awhile afterwards.

Off days, 2-3 in the early AM on an empty stomach.

This is strictly what I would do, with my RPM experience.

Does this answer your question?

ClutchGene

Awards
Ok so how does this scenario look. I would be taking 3 caps according to my bodyweight.
Wakeup at 8 am take 3 caps....eat maybe bagel and banana 45 minutes later. train 1:15 hr after dose. Training time for about 2 hours. Eat again and rest for 2 hours before my next training session which would be another 2-3 hours. How would i take my 2nd dose with this scenario? I've always had trouble finding something that would let me train hard for 2 sessions.
THAN YOU

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd go 1 cap about 30 min before the second workout. There will still be adequate effects going on from the first dosing, that a single cap should be an effective kickstart so to speak.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd go 1 cap about 30 min before the second workout. There will still be adequate effects going on from the first dosing, that a single cap should be an effective kickstart so to speak.
:goodpost:

ClutchGene

Awards
How many hours apart from the first dosage until I can take another full dose?

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I did a hour long chest day on monday in the morning about 10am and took 5rpm then later that day around 6 took 4rpm for 45min cardio! That was a wild day to say the least. I ran 3 miles like it was nothing.

ClutchGene

Awards
hah nice....u notice any cramping or dehydration? also it says that your muscles will feel harder....does this mean that you will stiffen up? My muscles need to be lose and flexible in my sport so that is a major concern...Thank you everyone for your replies.

ClutchGene

Awards
I would also like to know how this product compares to 17hd by vyotech.. I know that there is a lot of bashing on 17hd but it seems to work for me as far as energy, strength, stamina, and straight up athleticism. Any way these could be taken together? Not planning on doing so but just wondering incase I decide to.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Clutch,

You are a man of many questions! A full dose later in the same day is not necessarily recommended, but won't be harmful. I'd give at least 5-6 hours time between however. Taking 2 full doses/day in my opinion, will be a waste of money, long term.

17-HD works for some as an effective stimulant, but there is nothing there that will accomplish anything else. There's a thread on BBcom that details a breakdown of the ingredients and actually shows it will be detrimental to long term muscle gains. If you get some RPM, I'd completely drop 17-HD and never waste another dime on it. Note: Further proof it's junk: Vyotech won't tell you a single damned scientific piece of evidence to back the product, let alone answer questions at all on it.

Drink plenty of water, and you will have no issues with cramping. Muscle hardening does not refer to cramping.... it refers to denser muscle feel.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clutch,

You are a man of many questions! A full dose later in the same day is not necessarily recommended, but won't be harmful. I'd give at least 5-6 hours time between however. Taking 2 full doses/day in my opinion, will be a waste of money, long term.

17-HD works for some as an effective stimulant, but there is nothing there that will accomplish anything else. There's a thread on BBcom that details a breakdown of the ingredients and actually shows it will be detrimental to long term muscle gains. If you get some RPM, I'd completely drop 17-HD and never waste another dime on it. Note: Further proof it's junk: Vyotech won't tell you a single damned scientific piece of evidence to back the product, let alone answer questions at all on it.

Drink plenty of water, and you will have no issues with cramping. Muscle hardening does not refer to cramping.... it refers to denser muscle feel.
2nd that on the H20- you shouldn't have any trouble with cramping :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:head:

D, long time no talk/type. You doin' alright man?
Sure am brotha- just buried in production right now- been a really crazy last few days :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear.... you need to post some pics of you and a big run of RPM after the next marathon production session!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear.... you need to post some pics of you and a big run of RPM after the next marathon production session!
Should have done it yesterday :( We ran about 2K bottles:woohoo:

We had the capsules broken down into 5 of those big bins, stacked up- would have made a good photo!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yes, yes it would have!!! That there is a lot of potential weight lifted!!!!!!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, yes it would have!!! That there is a lot of potential weight lifted!!!!!!!!!!
With all the metallic caps- it looks like treasure- any of you guys ever see "The Goonies" where they find the jewels at the end?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You won't have more cramping than normal for you.

ClutchGene

Awards
Thank you everyone for your help. I took 3 caps my first two days and today I did 4. 4 seems to be the right dose so far. RPM definetly lives up to the hype and my expectations. I had an intense training session today in the south Florida heat for 2-3 hours today with little break and felt amazing. The one thing I could change about the product is the thermogenic. I don't like the extra sweating and raised body temperature so is there anything I could maybe take to reduce these effects? I would also like to know if eating food about 45-60 minutes after a dosage would diminsh or lessen the effects of RPM? Thank you once again and i'm sorry for all the questions but I just want to get the most out of this very effective product.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone for your help. I took 3 caps my first two days and today I did 4. 4 seems to be the right dose so far. RPM definetly lives up to the hype and my expectations. I had an intense training session today in the south Florida heat for 2-3 hours today with little break and felt amazing. The one thing I could change about the product is the thermogenic. I don't like the extra sweating and raised body temperature so is there anything I could maybe take to reduce these effects? I would also like to know if eating food about 45-60 minutes after a dosage would diminsh or lessen the effects of RPM? Thank you once again and i'm sorry for all the questions but I just want to get the most out of this very effective product.
As far as reducing the thermogenic qualities of RPM- unfortunately (or fortunately) there is nothing you can really take to reduce these- drinking ice water while training may help some in cooling your body temp slightly- but that's about it :)

To answer your second question, eating 45-60 minutes after a dose will not diminish the effects of RPM- glad you are liking it so far!!!

PS What sport are you training for?

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
As far as reducing the thermogenic qualities of RPM- unfortunately (or fortunately) there is nothing you can really take to reduce these- drinking ice water while training may help some in cooling your body temp slightly- but that's about it :)

To answer your second question, eating 45-60 minutes after a dose will not diminish the effects of RPM- glad you are liking it so far!!!

PS What sport are you training for?
I did a shock training routine with RPM in it. Shock routine always have me sweating a lot. So I cannot conclude RPM contributes it totally. But if like you said, RPM makes you perspire even more; I will be more than happy with that aspect.

With a sweaty yellow turd tshirt, I can occupy more equipments that way. :toofunny: :lol: the metros can't run away from me...bo problem. :p :lol: :lol:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did a shock training routine with RPM in it. Shock routine always have me sweating a lot. So I cannot conclude RPM contributes it totally. But if like you said, RPM makes you perspire even more; I will be more than happy with that aspect.

With a sweaty yellow turd tshirt, I can occupy more equipments that way. :toofunny: :lol: the metros can't run away from me...bo problem. :p :lol: :lol:
:toofunny:

ClutchGene

Awards
so i've been on RPM for almost 1 week now and am noticing many of the reported positive effects. What I do not notice is this "alpha male" mentality and the increased in libido. I am dosing at 4 caps. The energy is so far pretty good yet at times inconsistent. I am around 6'3 170lbs. with hardly any bf%. Should I move it to 5 caps preworkout or just wait? WHat is the average time users are feeling these effects?

Also my little brother is going to be an NCAA Division 1 athlete this coming fall and think that this product would benefit him. Is this gauranteed 100% to be allowed for usage by such athletes? If there is any doubt at all I will not allow him to. Penalty is 1 full year suspension for banned substances and certainly not something to mess around with.
THANK YOU very much everyone I appreciate everyones time.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i've been on RPM for almost 1 week now and am noticing many of the reported positive effects. What I do not notice is this "alpha male" mentality and the increased in libido. I am dosing at 4 caps. The energy is so far pretty good yet at times inconsistent. I am around 6'3 170lbs. with hardly any bf%. Should I move it to 5 caps preworkout or just wait? WHat is the average time users are feeling these effects?

Also my little brother is going to be an NCAA Division 1 athlete this coming fall and think that this product would benefit him. Is this gauranteed 100% to be allowed for usage by such athletes? If there is any doubt at all I will not allow him to. Penalty is 1 full year suspension for banned substances and certainly not something to mess around with.
THANK YOU very much everyone I appreciate everyones time.
You can split up the dosage to 2 or 3 smaller doses a day instead of a single large dose before a workout- or you can bump your dose of RPM up to 5- I prefer the 2-3 smaller doses personally...

And yes, all our products are 100% guaranteed not to make you fail an NCAA, IOC, WADA, or any other doping test- the second fastest 110m hurdler in the world uses RPM, and he gets tested constantly....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
And yes, all our products are 100% guaranteed not to make you fail an NCAA, IOC, WADA, or any other doping test- the second fastest 110m hurdler in the world uses RPM, and he gets tested constantly....

Soon to be fastest, with the recent addition of RPM BABY!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Soon to be fastest, with the recent addition of RPM BABY!
He lost by 1/100th of a second to Liu Xiang (Liu won the Gold in Sydney) last week- he ran a 13.23, Liu ran a 13.22 :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
1/100th..... geez..... it's like the goal post... inch to the left it's in.... inch to the right, you miss completely.

Will he meet him in competition again anytime soon?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1/100th..... geez..... it's like the goal post... inch to the left it's in.... inch to the right, you miss completely.

Will he meet him in competition again anytime soon?
Today I think...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How'd it turn out, D?
Anwar qualified for the finals in the 110 hurdles- they are at 2:50 pm on NBC on Sunday, unless they screw with the time delay....this is the US championships, so Liu Xiang won't be running...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
When you say Sunday, you mean today or next week? If it's next week I'll be watching.

Make him wear an RPM license plate! lol Or get some RPM track spikes made!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When you say Sunday, you mean today or next week? If it's next week I'll be watching.

Make him wear an RPM license plate! lol Or get some RPM track spikes made!!!
Sunday like yesterday- he came in 4th or 5th- it was a really close final....