3-AD Supplement Stacks....?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
I've done a little reading through the forums... And there is A LOT of hype over 3-AD.

I, too, am GREATLY looking foreward to it! I preorderd two bottles....

Question is... and i'm interested to see people's personal opinions....

What Other Supplements Do You Plan On/Would You Stack with 3-AD???

Keep in mind... It IS a test booster.. so if you plan on doing and post cycle therapy.. what product would you use for THAT?

Boris

Awards
Keep in mind... It IS a test booster.. so if you plan on doing and post cycle therapy.. what product would you use for THAT?
Surely it will shut down your test production rather than boost it?

I'm surprised nobody else has replied yet, but I suggest you do a lot more research before you start taking it.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Surely it will shut down your test production rather than boost it?

I'm surprised nobody else has replied yet, but I suggest you do a lot more research before you start taking it.

It does boost your test levels... and yes... "shutdown" does occur (minimal compared to gear...) and YES... PCT is needed...

I wasn't asking about it.. i was merely wondering if anyone was planning on taking it and if so... what do they plan on stacking it with....??/

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It does boost your test levels... and yes... "shutdown" does occur (minimal compared to gear...) and YES... post cycle therapy is needed...

I wasn't asking about it.. i was merely wondering if anyone was planning on taking it and if so... what do they plan on stacking it with....??/
This is a real hormone, same as gear, only difference is legal status.

to the poster, as far as shutdown that will happen either way, to what extent, we won't know till it comes out and some people decide to get some blood work to see.

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
This is a real hormone, same as gear, only difference is legal status.

to the poster, as far as shutdown that will happen either way, to what extent, we won't know till it comes out and some people decide to get some blood work to see.

Agreed! Shutdown is gonna happen. And from the logs that people have posted... it is NOT quite as bad as gear.

Either way... a good PCT is needed. Anabolic Extreme has a PCT that is suppose to be pretty decent.

Again.. i am more wondering if anyone plans on taking it and, if so, what do they plan on stacking it with? (Or do it standalone, as i plan on doing...)