Rpm?

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
I am currently trying to bulk and am really looking for a preworkout supplement that would give me clean energy. I have tried NOxplode but dont like the taste and I get the jitters. I have heard a lot of good things about RPM but am worried that I would get too much of the diuretic effect. Any suggestions?

bbgolfer

Awards
RPM is good stuff, and may also help with boosting test and libido. Leviathan from PAL also seems to be getting great reviews and I have also tried this (only a sample) and it did deliver some great clean energy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk is a bulk, I wouldn't worry about what little wait you loose thru diuresis. Any stim that has caffeine will cause it to an extent. I think it would work great on a bulk, and if your concerned you could dose about 3 caps pre wo and work your way up(if you want).

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, diuretic effect while bulking is a good thing, to help you track how much of your bulk is..... well bulk, and not water.

Know anyone who loads on creatine mono then brags about gaining 4 lbs on the 1st week of their bulk? All muscle baby, all muscle.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, diuretic effect while bulking is a good thing, to help you track how much of your bulk is..... well bulk, and not water.

Know anyone who loads on creatine mono then brags about gaining 4 lbs on the 1st week of their bulk? All muscle baby, all muscle.
Great point Lanbane.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lanbane again.

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Thanks guys i appreciate, you convinced me im going to give RPM a shot.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id love to see your feedback on it

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
maybe ill do a log or something it would have been awesome to be a tester for it but oh well i already placed my order

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe ill do a log or something it would have been awesome to be a tester for it but oh well i already placed my order
Keep us updated!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bfrye,

Whether you log or not.... please let us know what you think. You'll be pleased with your decision, I am positive!!!!!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna love RPM.
Just be careful, I heard some guy using RPM twisted a pull-down bar into a pretzel. And another dude put RPM in his car and well, let's just say he was traveling at the speed of fight. Then...I don't quite know how to say this but this guy's uh, thingy got really BIG.

Watch out, man it's the real deal

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Haha yea i keep hearing nothing but the best about RPM and my bottle should be hear today. I cant help but give this a shot after i have heard so many good things. I really think Anabolicminds should sponsor a support group called supplements anonymous.

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Just got my RPM this morning along with a sample of aspire 36. So ill keep u guys all updated on how the RPM goes maybe i wont do a full log but i will definitely post how effective it is for me.

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Well today i had my first workout on RPM and i want to thank everyone who recommended it to me. I am 170lbs and took 4 caps on a somewhat empty stomach and i can honestly say that is the best workout i have had in about 2 months. I have tried other preworkout supplements including noxplode, superpump 250, and others but i can say this is head and shoulders above all of those products. Another bottle with definitely be included in my next order. Thanks again for the reassurance that this was a good product.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today i had my first workout on RPM and i want to thank everyone who recommended it to me. I am 170lbs and took 4 caps on a somewhat empty stomach and i can honestly say that is the best workout i have had in about 2 months. I have tried other preworkout supplements including noxplode, superpump 250, and others but i can say this is head and shoulders above all of those products. Another bottle with definitely be included in my next order. Thanks again for the reassurance that this was a good product.
Awesome man- that's what its all about!!