RPM + Reset AD or Leviathan + Reset AD

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Not to beat a dead horse, but Reset AD seems to magnify the effects of these two stims. I don't know if it is because it repairing my adrenal glands or pituitary gland, since it provides the raw materials to repair the adrenal gland (bovine adrenal content).

I'm aware of a study done in the 60's where a cows organs were mixed with a traceable radioactive isotope. A person ingested these organs, and later the person was tested. The majority of the heart isotopes resided in the persons heart, and kidney isotopes in the kidney, and so forth.

I wonder if it works best when taken on an empty stomach, and with or without stimulants?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Not to beat a dead horse, but Reset AD seems to magnify the effects of these two stims. I don't know if it is because it repairing my adrenal glands or pituitary gland, since it provides the raw materials to repair the adrenal gland (bovine adrenal content).

I'm aware of a study done in the 60's where a cows organs were mixed with a traceable radioactive isotope. A person ingested these organs, and later the person was tested. The majority of the heart isotopes resided in the persons heart, and kidney isotopes in the kidney, and so forth.

I wonder if it works best when taken on an empty stomach, and with or without stimulants?
to totally repair the adrenal glands you are going to probably have to give up stimulants for a while.. but if you are looking to just promote an optimal environment for your adrenal system while taking stimulants you can take two to three caps a day of Reset. I usually take it on an empty stomach and eat maybe 20 or so minutes afterwards!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to totally repair the adrenal glands you are going to probably have to give up stimulants for a while.. but if you are looking to just promote an optimal environment for your adrenal system while taking stimulants you can take two to three caps a day of Reset. I usually take it on an empty stomach and eat maybe 20 or so minutes afterwards!
I have been doing the same thing- it really does work (and very well)!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
RPM is more for preworkout strength increases. Leviathan is more for fatburning/recomp. Take your pick :thumbsup:

Both are really amazing supplements, both are best in class imo.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Stack all 3. Do it. Do it.

Seriously, do it. ;)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Stack all 3, and throw some ephedrine on top for good meassure!

Or you could throw some adderall on top of that!! :food:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Stack all 3. Do it. Do it.

Seriously, do it. ;)
Yeh that is prob your best option. Dude I can see PAL and APPnut workin out a package deal with that stack, and Nutra workin it out..would rock!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeh that is prob your best option. Dude I can see PAL and APPnut workin out a package deal with that stack, and Nutra workin it out..would rock!
Blackjack trying to plant the idea.............. brilliant man here!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
this stack would be amazing.....may do it myself..

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
this stack would be amazing.....may do it myself..
Just ordered another RPM, ya know what...throwing Incarnate in this with the bA addition would only make this that much more stellar.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be adding Reset A.D. to my RPM tomorrow.

Maaaaybe some leviathin down the line too.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I will be adding Reset A.D. to my RPM tomorrow.

Leviathan and RPM stacked looks really awesome..make for a great synergistic fat burner/thermo combo. I am trying it myself here in a couple days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathan and RPM stacked looks really awesome..make for a great synergistic fat burner/thermo combo. I am trying it myself here in a couple days.
What would be the best way to dose the leviathan/rpm together? I just ordered some rpm today and use reset and leviathan now.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
What would be the best way to dose the leviathan/rpm together? I just ordered some rpm today and use reset and leviathan now.
Hmm it totally depends how tolerant you are to these two. I can two Leviathan at the time, a few can't do that, others can. How sensitive to stims are you?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm it totally depends how tolerant you are to these two. I can two Leviathan at the time, a few can't do that, others can. How sensitive to stims are you?
I take 1 reset in morning and 2 levi in morning and 2 levi pre w/o. and its not too much. I could prob even take 3 levi at the same time.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I take 1 reset in morning and 2 levi in morning and 2 levi pre w/o. and its not too much. I could prob even take 3 levi at the same time.
Hmm, I'd say take the levia/reset like your doing...then take 1 leviathan+3-4 RPM preworkout..and assess from there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I'd say take the levia/reset like your doing...then take 1 leviathan+3-4 RPM preworkout..and assess from there.
Sounds good. cant wait to see what that stack can do?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will LOVE this one!!!:clap2:
I am doing an epi log right now. And am waiting on rpm to arrive. Will be adding the rpm to my epi/leviathan stack as soon as it gets here. If you want to check progress on this its in the logs section titled "another epi log".

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I am doing an epi log right now. And am waiting on rpm to arrive. Will be adding the rpm to my epi/leviathan stack as soon as it gets here. If you want to check progress on this its in the logs section titled "another epi log".
Headed there right now.....:run:

Is your main goal for that whole thing recomp?? Bc this synergy would make for a helluva recomp :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Headed there right now.....:run:

Is your main goal for that whole thing recomp?? Bc this synergy would make for a helluva recomp :thumbsup:
yep recomp..so far gained 7 pounds and cut some bf. the crazy amount of carbs is bloating out my stomach a bit. but ap has helped a lot with this. i also have some yellow gold coming to take over as soon as my ap runs out..which is soon.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will go over and take a look...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I jumping over there now to take a looksie.. this is a sick stack.. epi/leviathan, reset-a.d and now RPM.. WOW

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hope my log can come of use to at least 1 other person than myself.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
What about this stack...

RPM / NEOVAR / IGF-2 / LEVIATHAN / RESET

that would be pretty sweet stack, or is that too much? suggestions

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about this stack...

too much? ha! add more! Im such a supplement junkie:twisted:

p.s. dont listen to me cause im crazaay.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about this stack...

Pretty similar to what I am on right now...

IT IS AWESOME!!!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
At 6 caps (3X2) daily it had a bigger impact on body recomp than any other thermo on the market. I credit the inclusion of DIM and Vitex (PAL this was an awesome idea BTW and something I had imagined when I was with SNS) as well as the Y-HCL which has always worked well for me.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
At 6 caps (3X2) daily it had a bigger impact on body recomp than any other thermo on the market. I credit the inclusion of DIM and Vitex (PAL this was an awesome idea BTW and something I had imagined when I was with SNS) as well as the Y-HCL which has always worked well for me.
Practically the same experiences I have had. I also found it very effective and retaining muscle during a really hard cut.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Practically the same experiences I have had. I also found it very effective and retaining muscle during a really hard cut.
Levi is some great stuff!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
rms80 and buckeyemuscle are 2 guys whose words you can take to the bank!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, we all are sometimes! Spending 8 hrs a day on AM can make ya go crazy ;)
I love the board tho- I have only managed about 1 hr./day for the last couple weeks- kinda having withdrawals....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats my morning stack too!
Yep- basically my run consists of the following:
1. Pop 3 RPM, 1 R-AD, and 2 Leviathon
2. Grab leashes
3. Get dragged by 2 dogs for 3 miles- they haul ass :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yep- basically my run consists of the following:
1. Pop 3 RPM, 1 R-AD, and 2 Leviathon
2. Grab leashes
3. Get dragged by 2 dogs for 3 miles- they haul ass :)
You just described my preworkout! ;)

I seriously think this stack is the best avail. right now. Strength is pretty insane and energy is thru the roof!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You just described my preworkout! ;)

I seriously think this stack is the best avail. right now. Strength is pretty insane and energy is thru the roof!
Oh yeah!! This, along with our new anabolic, has got me looking and feeling the best I have felt in a looooong time :)