RPM + Reset AD or Leviathan + Reset AD

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I am doing an epi log right now. And am waiting on rpm to arrive. Will be adding the rpm to my epi/leviathan stack as soon as it gets here. If you want to check progress on this its in the logs section titled "another epi log".
    I jumping over there now to take a looksie.. this is a sick stack.. epi/leviathan, reset-a.d and now RPM.. WOW


  2. I just hope my log can come of use to at least 1 other person than myself.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I jumping over there now to take a looksie.. this is a sick stack.. epi/leviathan, reset-a.d and now RPM.. WOW
    :bb: :bb3:

  4. What about this stack...

    RPM / NEOVAR / IGF-2 / LEVIATHAN / RESET

    that would be pretty sweet stack, or is that too much? suggestions

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    What about this stack...

    RPM / NEOVAR / IGF-2 / LEVIATHAN / RESET

    that would be pretty sweet stack, or is that too much? suggestions
    too much? ha! add more! Im such a supplement junkie

    p.s. dont listen to me cause im crazaay.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    What about this stack...

    RPM / NEOVAR / IGF-2 / LEVIATHAN / RESET

    that would be pretty sweet stack, or is that too much? suggestions
    Pretty similar to what I am on right now...

    IT IS AWESOME!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post

    Maaaaybe some leviathin down the line too.
    At 6 caps (3X2) daily it had a bigger impact on body recomp than any other thermo on the market. I credit the inclusion of DIM and Vitex (PAL this was an awesome idea BTW and something I had imagined when I was with SNS) as well as the Y-HCL which has always worked well for me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    At 6 caps (3X2) daily it had a bigger impact on body recomp than any other thermo on the market. I credit the inclusion of DIM and Vitex (PAL this was an awesome idea BTW and something I had imagined when I was with SNS) as well as the Y-HCL which has always worked well for me.
    Practically the same experiences I have had. I also found it very effective and retaining muscle during a really hard cut.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Practically the same experiences I have had. I also found it very effective and retaining muscle during a really hard cut.
    Levi is some great stuff!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Levi is some great stuff!!
    Its even better stacked with RPM!!

  11. rms80 and buckeyemuscle are 2 guys whose words you can take to the bank!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    rms80 and buckeyemuscle are 2 guys whose words you can take to the bank!


    Thanks!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    rms80 and buckeyemuscle are 2 guys whose words you can take to the bank!
    werd...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    werd...
    What kind of bank are we talking about?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    What kind of bank are we talking about?
    Ya lost me Dirk!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Ya lost me Dirk!
    Bane said you could take my word to the bank- sorry- I am retarded sometimes
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Bane said you could take my word to the bank- sorry- I am retarded sometimes
    Haha, we all are sometimes! Spending 8 hrs a day on AM can make ya go crazy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Haha, we all are sometimes! Spending 8 hrs a day on AM can make ya go crazy
    I love the board tho- I have only managed about 1 hr./day for the last couple weeks- kinda having withdrawals....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    NP deal: RPM + Leviathan + Reset AD: 50$
    now that would have me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by shakti View Post
    now that would have me
    I take that stack every morning before I run- I simply don't get tired
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I take that stack every morning before I run- I simply don't get tired
    thats my morning stack too!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    thats my morning stack too!
    Yep- basically my run consists of the following:
    1. Pop 3 RPM, 1 R-AD, and 2 Leviathon
    2. Grab leashes
    3. Get dragged by 2 dogs for 3 miles- they haul ass
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yep- basically my run consists of the following:
    1. Pop 3 RPM, 1 R-AD, and 2 Leviathon
    2. Grab leashes
    3. Get dragged by 2 dogs for 3 miles- they haul ass
    You just described my preworkout!


    I seriously think this stack is the best avail. right now. Strength is pretty insane and energy is thru the roof!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    You just described my preworkout!


    I seriously think this stack is the best avail. right now. Strength is pretty insane and energy is thru the roof!
    Oh yeah!! This, along with our new anabolic, has got me looking and feeling the best I have felt in a looooong time
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Oh yeah!! This, along with our new anabolic, has got me looking and feeling the best I have felt in a looooong time
    jealous.....come on August!@
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMS 1-AD/4-AD or IronMag 1-AD/4-AD
    By clown007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 07:20 PM
  2. Reset AD or 5 HTP for Adrenal health.
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Log in
Log in