I Had a Dream

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Imagine you were a 6'2", 238 lb cat, at 16% bf.

You were over 30, had worked out for 15+ years. Never done juice, no hormones, but had researched extensively (although I had not been keeping up on the latest and holy Sh*t there is are lot of new products in the last six months!).

If you were not concerend about the cost, what would be your ideal 1st stack?

Safety being high priority, no interest in hair loss. Not expecting huge gains, more focused on steady gains, or maintaining muscle, while continuing to lean out.

Help a brother out.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
havoc/epistane i think would be a first good cycle for you.
but anyways lets get a bump on here...bump

chaos92287

Awards
ON 100% Whey Protein
RPM
Scivation Xtend
L-Glutamine
MAN Clout
Animal Pak

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i think that stack is good for a 16 year old but this guy is 30. he wants our help, in a hormone direction not a good descent stack.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Definitely appreciate the help.

Please assume, I have all the basics covered. I have logged my nutrients for years to find out what works best for me (carb monitoring is very important for me). I have basic supps covered, CEE, Glut, BCAA, etc.

Trust me I am not saying I know it all, but that I feel i have a decent grasp of the basics.

The real reason for my post was that quite frankly, there are so many new products out (and the corresponding hype) that I am looking for some guidance.

I have very reasonsable expectations and am looking at something to kick start me a bit back toward the gaining and out of a muscle maintanence mind set. I want to put together a well laid out plan then go balls to the wall.

Again, I put a high premium on safety and as my family tends to trend toward mpb, my hair is important to me! And since I am already 230+, I would rather lean up a bit and gain a couple pounds of muscle, but I def do not want to gain a ton of weight (as sick as it makes me to say that).

Any help woudl be appreciated and I would be happy to provide some comprehensive feedback on what ever I do, hopefully that will help others.

Thanks again.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
PS - I will be using RPM with whatever stack I put together (already ordered from NP).

Obviously the feedback has been solid and I think it has a very interesting ingredient profile. I particularly like the naringin angle. I see a lot of people talking up Reset AD and naringin to me seems like a another avenue for increasing sensitivity to target substances for recomp. In the medical community patients as a rule are constantly coached to steer clear of eating grapefruit with serious meds for this reason.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hey kraftkid we are brothers here and where i am from we take care of family

lilanimal

Awards
havoc/epistane i think would be a first good cycle for you.
but anyways lets get a bump on here...bump
Stupid question. I see Havoc/epistane reccomended alot, and i know thy are two different products, are u reccomending them both at the same time, or just pick one. Im not planning on starting a cycle anytime soon but it always puzzled me.:think:

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
bump on the havoc, currently using havoc + propadrol.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
they are supposed to be the smae which is what i believe alot of ppl generally except, i think they arent the same but when it is normally said they are saying to pick one.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Actually I do not, the only thing I do have are some minor notes through out the use of this stack. I was busy doing some make up essay for some classes of mine.
Either way, currently I am up 8lbs within 2.5 weeks. Was training in college gym and local park in between classes. No joke on the strength gain on Epi/Havoc. I had an injury that prevented me from working out for a good time, my strength dipped a good amount but since starting this stack, my strength was about the same prior the injury.
Fat loss seems more apparent than muscle gained for me at least.
The only set back for me is the back pumps when I tried to push Havoc from 30 to 40/50/60.

Propadrol: 60/60/60/60
Havoc: 20/30*/30/30

* = Tried pushing toward 60 but was a no go for me

Final thought in mid cycle: both prop and havoc are very clean, strength is very very good, no libido problem (its up btw, real up). Sides: beside the back bumps, none. Didn't get calf pumps that are reported by some users. Oily skin, sometime, then again it could be due to the humidity.

If anyone would like to know anymore, please pm away.

Take care =]

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well buddy 3AD wil be out soon it is freaking bomb

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
well buddy 3AD wil be out soon it is freaking bomb
Same key ingredient as 11oxo correct? From searching, my understanding is there is no estrogen concerns and no DHT issues as well, right?

I realize there are some differences in the ancillary ingred, etc.

So essentially, we are all hoping 3-AD will be a more cost effective alternative to 11oxo.

Let me know if I am on the right track.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well nothing is without risk even the milder substances. Just depends how much you want to put up on the line to get where you want to.

Alot of the new supplements don't have chronic long term effects. It is very possible there could be zero, but there could be some, who knows. 'Feeling good' and 'I feel ok' are not markers to identify good health. At any rate nothing comes for free...that's the reality.

Well maybe there might be hope later on with SARMs. If you don't know what that is you should read up on it, could possibly be the next biggest thing.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Well nothing is without risk even the milder substances. Just depends how much you want to put up on the line to get where you want to.

Alot of the new supplements don't have chronic long term effects. It is very possible there could be zero, but there could be some, who knows. 'Feeling good' and 'I feel ok' are not markers to identify good health. At any rate nothing comes for free...that's the reality.

Well maybe there might be hope later on with SARMs. If you don't know what that is you should read up on it, could possibly be the next biggest thing.
Thanks REAP, I know there are no free lunches, just trying to plan as effectively as I can. Doing my research before jumping into anything.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
With all these new supplements coming out it does get overwhelming lol. Alot of good people here to help u out and I will try too.

U are looking for lean mass but not huge mass gains.

Here is a list of some good

Trenadrol
Propadrol
Halodrol Clones
3-AD
Havoc/Epi/Methyl-E
Fuzuadrol- I put this on here instead of a winny PH cause its 2x stronger well thats the claim on it. Its the PH version of the steroid of Fuzuabol.

I think if u used any of these u would be happy with the results. Hemadrol/Propadrol would be a great stack very low on sides shouldn't cause any shutdown. Give u some nice gains in strength and LBM. Its ur first stack and most will advise u to use one but I think u would be ok stacking these 2. Propadrol has an AI in it too.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i would go for epi as well. my personal experiance with havoc is bad

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
With all these new supplements coming out it does get overwhelming lol. Alot of good people here to help u out and I will try too.

U are looking for lean mass but not huge mass gains.

Here is a list of some good

Trenadrol
Propadrol
Halodrol Clones
3-AD
Havoc/Epi/Methyl-E
Fuzuadrol- I put this on here instead of a winny PH cause its 2x stronger well thats the claim on it. Its the PH version of the steroid of Fuzuabol.

I think if u used any of these u would be happy with the results. Hemadrol/Propadrol would be a great stack very low on sides shouldn't cause any shutdown. Give u some nice gains in strength and LBM. Its ur first stack and most will advise u to use one but I think u would be ok stacking these 2. Propadrol has an AI in it too.
Thanks guys. Thoughts on 11oxo?

Also hypothetically speaking, what were your favs of the stuff that has been taken off the market? Like 1-AD, MOHN, etc. Obviously I don't have any of this stuff, just curious.