DIESEL TEST Hardcore Testers Needed!!!!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You've used/heard of the original "yellow label" DIESEL TEST and DIESEL TEST 2010.

You've seen the blood work posted by users of past DIESEL TEST formulations at bb.com showing increases in total test, free test, and decreases in cortisol, prolactin and estrogen (and if you havent just go there and search DIESEL TEST hormone test results or go to getdiesel.com and read the write up for DIESEL TEST 2010).

Now I'm looking for a few individuals to do sponsored logs on DIESEL TEST Hardcore, the latest version of DIESEL TEST.
I only require a few thinks:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log (sponsored or non-sponsored) here at AM in the last 2 years.

2) List your past prohormone (not 100% nec.) and you past herbal test booster used. Please give quick summaries (also list what you stacked the test booster with if it has anything to do with enhancing the results of the test booster.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 10 JULY 07 (as soon as you get the product is better)

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Product to testers should go out by June 27th'ish

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Also do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any other hormonal products. IE dont sign up, get the DIESEL TEST Hardcore and then start a log saying your stacking it with Activate and rebound xt or something like that.

write up:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/68255-diesel-test-hardcore.html

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Looks quite promising Chuck....oooo damn, I just noticed, no more creatine.

getdiesel.com ID: Red_Jak

rkretz

Awards
1) No log work done only have bought and tried the supps myself to see if they worked

2) Used 1-ad a few years ago. Also have used Activate/ATD stack a while back and just finished jungle warfare a few weeks ago.
Ive also used bulk longjack which seemed to work the first few days then not to much.

3) CAN START LOG BY 10 JULY 07

SCDiesel23

Awards
This product looks great, I've been searching for DT2010 for months and have been unable to find it. Could you tell me what extract of the Longjack you are using or is it just pure Tongkat Ali?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This product looks great, I've been searching for DT2010 for months and have been unable to find it. Could you tell me what extract of the Longjack you are using or is it just pure Tongkat Ali?
2010 is still at d p s with free raw test. But not for long. Anyway if you go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" you will always see all my retailers. Its the same exract used in the "yellow label" and the 2010 when it had long jack in it, 50:1 water extract.

SCDiesel23

Awards
2010 is still at d p s with free raw test. But not for long. Anyway if you go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" you will always see all my retailers. Its the same exract used in the "yellow label" and the 2010 when it had long jack in it, 50:1 water extract.
Great, thanks a lot Chuck.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What else is new???:nono: :nutkick: :saw: :gore:
Hey sorry, but when I ship outside the US I have to stand in line at the post office, do customs forms and pay extra shipping and with the increased rates, Id rather just ship in the US.

Now if you are outside the US and get before and after hormone test done, I will ship outside the US.

Also that reminds me. Many of you dont know, but if you get before and after hormone test done, I give another bottle of DIESEL TEST and a bottle of ready4war (or NOS Precursor) at the end of the log (once after results are posted good or bad) for your troubles.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

It's nice to see you giving us Canadians an option at doing this. Believe me I really appreciate this, we don't get much love up here for testing / samples ( though there are a few John! / Applied Neut )

** please see your pm's **

SCDiesel23

Awards
Hey sorry, but when I ship outside the US I have to stand in line at the post office, do customs forms and pay extra shipping and with the increased rates, Id rather just ship in the US.

Now if you are outside the US and get before and after hormone test done, I will ship outside the US.

Also that reminds me. Many of you dont know, but if you get before and after hormone test done, I give another bottle of DIESEL TEST and a bottle of ready4war (or NOS Precursor) at the end of the log (once after results are posted good or bad) for your troubles.
I nominate myself because my bro lives in Tampa.

SCDiesel23

Awards
Seriously though, I would love to try this product. I haven't done any logs on AM, besides one final review I did through PM for true protein, I have logged supplements on other boards though with full workout/usual diet listed.

As for previous PH, I have never used a PH, but I Have used test boosters, including ActivaTe, 6-OXO, and Jungle Warfare. I've also used Pinnacle Andro-Poppers, but If I recall, those were pretty much worthless. Other than that, I pretty much stick to all the basics (creatine, whey, multi, and fishoil)

I'm on a bulking cycle right now, and always wanted to try DT2010, and this new formulation looks incredible. I can start the log the day I receive the product. Thanks for the consideration.

radaruckus

Awards
Man I would love to try this product. I'm just getting off of a JW/restore stack and I tell you AI's are killing my joints. I need a natural test booster as I begin my cut here in about a week. Oh, btw I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area so even if I have to come pick up the samples in Brandon I am more than willing to drive bro.;)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, what kind of dosage did you want from testers? I was looking over the writeup and saw that there is three different kind of possible dosing schemes.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, what kind of dosage did you want from testers? I was looking over the writeup and saw that there is three different kind of possible dosing schemes.
Well my main concern is testers to use it as a test booster. I may pick a few to take say 3 or less to use as a libido booster but 3 may be a good test booster for most also as with 2010.

Most people will probably use 3-5/day. I could do testers just using it pre-sexual activity, but this is AM and testers using it for every other reason can review on its effects just pre-sex.

Id like to see some more "hardcore" users go at 5/6 day because usually when I pick testers they just want to take the min. to make it last longer.

Also, if you have done any "full" detailed reviews you can sign up as I'm finding over here most people dont do all out logs, just reviews, you just have to understand this would be more of a log because I need updates. Not every day but no less than every other day. I dont want to see those logs with updates like once every 20 days.

Another thing about the hormone test:

Total test, free test, estrodiol before (as in 2 within 2 months before with no hormonal supplements between) and after at the least. Also cortisol, prolactin, LH, DHEA are wanted but optional. Can be blood or saliva, but they must be the same type of test before and after and using the same measuring system.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Man I would love to try this product. I'm just getting off of a JW/restore stack and I tell you AI's are killing my joints. I need a natural test booster as I begin my cut here in about a week. Oh, btw I live in the Bradenton/Sarasota area so even if I have to come pick up the samples in Brandon I am more than willing to drive bro.;)

Well my office is in Seffner which is north of Brandon, but with the gas prices it probaby cheaper to ship it to Bradenton.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this. I would like to do the 5-6pills a day.

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
I have DT 2040....is it discontinued?

Also you do not have LJ100 in this DT hardcore but you do have icarin.

how is this supplement compared to DT 2010 & Dt 2040? just like to hear your perspectives and opinion when you design this Diesel Test Hardcore.
:head:
DT 2010 does good for me. and your other products. So I like to hear your opinion, that's all.

SCDiesel23

Awards
Also, if you have done any "full" detailed reviews you can sign up as I'm finding over here most people dont do all out logs, just reviews, you just have to understand this would be more of a log because I need updates. Not every day but no less than every other day. I dont want to see those logs with updates like once every 20 days.
I could do a full log if picked, I've done one before, with daily updates, including before/during/after pics.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I could do a full log if picked, I've done one before, with daily updates, including before/during/after pics.
Chuck if this man offers to do pics, ya gotta go with him...imo the most important part of a log --- bc the rest 95% lie about ;)

I have also seen a couple of his logs on other forums...very well done.

dam225

Awards
This product looks great. I have tried many natural test boosters and saw the best results on DT 2010. When is this going to be released to the public for sale? I would love to run this during my contest prep.

Thanks,
Doug

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
This product looks great. I have tried many natural test boosters and saw the best results on DT 2010. When is this going to be released to the public for sale? I would love to run this during my contest prep.

Thanks,
Doug
should be for sale 22 or 25 June at some places.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well when I formulated 2040, I was trying to make a "hardcore" DIESEL TEST for months, but I was only coming up with just a more expensive 2010. I wasnt solving the problems I had with 2010 (libido shut down at 5/6 day and kicking in faster). So I was thinking why do a "hardcore" test booster. So when I decided to do 2040 which was something in between 2010 and ETHER. I was planning on only pushing one main product for the rest of the year and I wanted to give people more bang for their buck when buying DIESEL TEST. Some of the ingredients I use (well a majority of them) are expensive (the tribulus is over $300/kg) so I was thinking the only thing thats going to happen with DIESEL TEST is its going to keep getting more expensive.

So any way sometime in late April, people wanted a "test booster only" and were complaining every other product has creatine in it, and they take DIESEL TEST for its test boosting effects, not for creatine. People seem to not want something in between, but the best test booster they can get.

So I just looked at all my past DT fomulas, all the logs and did a butt load of more research, then put together some test formulas, did some "in house/in the gym" testing with myself and others and came up with DIESEL TEST Hardcore.

Believe me, I wouldnt slap "hardcore" on a POS product. DT 2010 is good, the yellow label DT was good also with both showing lab test of increased test levels some up to a 90%+ increase in free test, but DIESEL TEST Harcore is "hardcore when it comes to 100% herbal/nat. test booster." So now u can get the increased test levels, reduced estrogen, and reduced cortisol of 2010 and the first DIESEL TEST, but with DT hardcore, not only does it kick in faster, its multi-dem. and doubles as a strong libido/semen volumizer/"boner" product. Most test boosters are just libido boosters that dont do much for test levels. Most of the test boosters that actually increase free test contain some type of anti-aromatase compound/drug and shut down libido. So this is what I wanted DIESEL TEST, no libido shut down and real increases in test levels.

I have DT 2040....is it discontinued?

Also you do not have LJ100 in this DT hardcore but you do have icarin.

how is this supplement compared to DT 2010 & Dt 2040? just like to hear your perspectives and opinion when you design this Diesel Test Hardcore.
:head:
DT 2010 does good for me. and your other products. So I like to hear your opinion, that's all.
Also NOS ETHER powder is coming back out in July which was my powerful kre-alk/D-ribose/more strength/LBM/power builder (you can search the logs at bb.com) that I stop selling at the end of 2005 because of clumping issues. So its better DIESEL TEST is straight test booster anyway.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Alright Chuck! Looks like some solid products once again!

I nominate myself. This would be great to test and see how it performs for PCT that i am starting shortly.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Alright Chuck! Looks like some solid products once again!

I nominate myself. This would be great to test and see how it performs for post cycle therapy that i am starting shortly.

I gotta 2nd, Kabuki. Great guy, and strong as hell. It'd be good to see his log for 2 reasons...1, powerlifters are cool...2, I've used DT in previous PCT's and have always had good results and probably will use it again in the future for this purpose so it'd be nice to see how he responds.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I gotta 2nd, Kabuki. Great guy, and strong as hell. It'd be good to see his log for 2 reasons...1, powerlifters are cool...2, I've used DT in previous post cycle therapy's and have always had good results and probably will use it again in the future for this purpose so it'd be nice to see how he responds.
Thanks PI! I'm excited to see how it does in this application if I'm chosen.

Edit:

and i back up all my training logs with daily video's. i have over 200 training video's uploaded since the beginning of the year.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-f-ed-5.html

SCDiesel23

Awards
Chuck if this man offers to do pics, ya gotta go with him...imo the most important part of a log --- bc the rest 95% lie about ;)

I have also seen a couple of his logs on other forums...very well done.
Thanks a lot blackjack!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Edit:

and i back up all my training logs with daily video's. i have over 200 training video's uploaded since the beginning of the year.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-f-ed-5.html
Thats good u and some others are keeping logs with training videos. I sponsor this guy Jason Fry, Ive been putting his videos on the front page at getdiesel.com. I got one up there now with him benching like 925lbs off 3 boards at about 192lbs and 705 off 1 board. I have to upload the new 750 he did the other day off one board.

Thanks for signing up

"GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN"

radaruckus

Awards
Well my office is in Seffner which is north of Brandon, but with the gas prices it probaby cheaper to ship it to Bradenton.
You know you're right but since I have to go your way to attend USF it wouldn't be a problem. I think I spend more on gas than I do on tuition.:think:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

I am your man. Just coming off JW/Bam/Epi/Restore and I am feeling a little beat down. I didn't use any PCT other than Restore. I just made thread looking for a good strength and power supplement that was non hormonal. I'd really like to give this one a shot. I planned on getting Paravol but I'd sure like to try your product at the high dosage. Only other performance products I will be using will be Universal Nutrition Storm and Shock Therapy. I did alot of reading the past 2 days and for the money these sound right up my alley and what I am looking for. I may add Torrent to the mix but I am up in the air on that one at the time.

Please consider me.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/62777-starr-kortex5-evo.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/56456-its-like-having.html

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sambalifter

Thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hello Chuck,

As per my PM to you I am willing to get all the tests no problem. Just let me know if chosen.

Thanks for your consideration,

Neoborn.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hello Chuck,

As per my PM to you I am willing to get all the tests no problem. Just let me know if chosen.

Thanks for your consideration,

Neoborn.
anyone that signs up and will get test done is pretty much a "shoe in." I will probably post names by the 23rd of June with instructions on getting me your info.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
anyone that signs up and will get test done is pretty much a "shoe in." I will probably post names by the 23rd of June with instructions on getting me your info.
I am going to get my pre tests done anyway as I am at some point either going to pulse EPI or run your Diesel Test. I will let you know and will create a log as soon as I have the results.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
the list of testers

Here is the list of testers; if you’re not on it it’s probably because u didn’t follow the directions in the post.

djbombsquad
SCDiesel23
kabuki
Fabulous One

neoborn (getting hormone test done)
Ronnie (you would have to come off the paravol, leviathan) also running it with reset ad may not be a good idea for a log to test the results of DIESEL TEST hardcore. I would stop those by the 25th if you plan on testing DT Hardcore and starting the DT around the 5th of July.

EMAIL ME WITH THE SUBJECT:
AM DTH tester

getdiesel @verizon.net I said email. Dont PM me.

If the subject and the required info isnt there Im just going to delete the email.

Put ur shipping address, ur real name and ur AM name. Im not shipping product to someone who only puts their AM name like I have gotten in the email before. The post office wont deliver to gymfreak69.

Product should get to you between the 2nd and 6th of July.

DIESEL TEST Hardcore should be at Nutraplanet by 3 July 07.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Hey Chuck,

I know I'm a little late. I Pm'ed you a week ago and told you that I would really like to test out this new version of your product, as I've had success and results with your previous editions. I have not done any logs online before though, that was the "problem." Figure I'd take a shot anyhow.

Thanks!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you for choosing me, it means alot. Specially since I'm up here in CANADIA.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

I know I'm a little late. I Pm'ed you a week ago and told you that I would really like to test out this new version of your product, as I've had success and results with your previous editions. I have not done any logs online before though, that was the "problem." Figure I'd take a shot anyhow.

Thanks!
email me ur info and I will see about sending it out. You have to understand alot of people used my products but never kept a log so I have no idea how their logs will be. I have been burned on rolling the dice on people who have never done logs/reviews.

thediesel

Awards
Chuck Diesel, I know I am new to AM and late to this opportunity but I would love the chance to participate in this offer. I am an experienced weightlifter that has done logs on other sites but none on AM. Thanks for the consideration.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry everyone, that’s it on the testers, only was going to pick 5 but did 6 so that’s it for this product. Thanks everyone for applying.

It is ok to purchase a bottle and do an unsponsored log. Anyone that does unsponsored logs on GET DIESEL products are pretty much guaranteed to get picked in the future for sponsored logs.

To the testers, product should go out tues the 26th! Time to “GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN” (not literally).