Newbie help, Pick the holes in my supp cycling

ultra2extreme

Awards
Hi guys, first post here, go me, although ive browsed a lot in my research of supps and found loads of great info.

I have a fairly structured supp regime now that i have developed over the time i have been training (circa 4 months now) and have dropped about 8% BF and gained quite a bit of muscle (im 17st with about 20%bf 6'2")

What im after is a refinement of what i do currently or some advice on how to maximise my cycles.

Currently this is what i take:

Daily, non cyclic supps

Blended whey usually EAS 100%, ON gold or Dymatize elite
Complete multivit/mineral one a day (but i have one before bed too)
Cod liver and omega 3+6 (again 2 one-a-days morn and night)
Glucosamine-sulphate standard off-shelf dose
calcium and vit-D standard shelf dose

Bi-monthly
On Cycle - Methoxy-trn (one month on one off) 1.5mg 3 times daily
Off Cycle - Tribulus 625 by Optimum Nutrition standard dose

Creatine EE, month on then 3 weeks off usually during methoxy-trn cycle

Thermacore (all natural metabolic promotion) Only just started on this, double dosing morning and evening to gauge results.

I also use methyl-rage as a pre train pep but it has mixed effects and im unconvinced (heck it was on sale! :))

What im after is some advice on where i go wrong, recommendations on what i should do or bring into my supp regime and any info about the supps that im taking that i might not know.

I cycle the tribulus with the trn as i find it helps restore the old conkers to their pre-Alri state (you know what i mean lads) and though it is a largley unproven herbal supp it seems to help, anyone got any other recommendations for the restoration of natural test production?

My training program is bulk based, although there is excess cardio thrown in to help promote weight loss. Am thinking of trying ALRI's Venom stack, anyone had any experience with it? Any good?

TIA guys.