My Delimma.. Want Kick in the A$$ energy but..

Korben

Korben

Awards
Hey guys, here is my delimma I work from 8 am - 6 pm. So by the time i get to the gym it is about 7:30 or 8:00. I am tired from working all day and my current supplements give me a nice sustained amount of energy (White Blood) but i really need a nice kick in the A$$ type rush that will really get me fired up. But after i leave the gym around 10-10:30 i would like to go to sleep at least before 1 am. So, what will deliver a nice kick in the teeth and still let me sleep?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'd go with straight caffeine caps. Caffeine has a short half life but can still get you jacked for a workout. Also, it's cheap as dirt.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same problem as you, as I work twelve hour shifts. I too need stimulants to fuel my workouts after a day of work, and this leads me to have problems sleeping. I use a prescription sleep aid, Zopiclone for these types of situations. With my rotating shift work, I tend to need a powerful sleep aid to switch from nights to days, and I find that this sleep aid in combination with items such as melatonin, l-tryptophan, and pgh-t allow me to get a deep restful sleep even though using stimulants later in the day.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I used to work 3rd shift. at 0400 Id pop 5 rpm and go lift. shift ended at 0700 ( air force lets me lift during duty) id be home eaten and in bed by 0800 and asleep by 0830 like a light

if u lift at 7pm ill bet anything u can be asleep by 11pm. its not a wired cocaine energy rush.

its a smooth controlled boost

request a sample and try before u buy :)

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, here is my delimma I work from 8 am - 6 pm. So by the time i get to the gym it is about 7:30 or 8:00. I am tired from working all day and my current supplements give me a nice sustained amount of energy (White Blood) but i really need a nice kick in the A$$ type rush that will really get me fired up. But after i leave the gym around 10-10:30 i would like to go to sleep at least before 1 am. So, what will deliver a nice kick in the teeth and still let me sleep?
I would say RPM or caffeine anhydrous......Ive used both but prefer Rpm yet caffeine anhydrous is cheaper.

bodysculpt

Awards
I have that problem big time and I only do normal hours and whats worse on a leg day as soon as i walk over to the Squat rack, I start yawning uncontrollably, one after the other after the other.. could possibly be a mental thing too.. but its very noticeable and kinda strange..

Also dont think my breathing is right perhaps not getting enough oxygen to the brain.

Anyway hope you dont have that problem..

Oh I tryed half a party pill (BZP) on a couple of squat sessions, had me dialed in and i almost squatted my PB, i felt... normal..

dont think its a good idea to be taking that stuff tho...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I have pretty much the same timing needs as you, I find that taking my pre-workout stim right as I leave work is best, that way when I get home I feel good, have energy to make a pre-WO meal, get to the gym, eat and by time I need to sleep (midnight) Im good and tired.

chaos92287

Awards
i'd say go with RPM. if you have trouble going to sleep after just make sure next time you work extra hard in the gym to burn off all the energy. SFW!

or just start going to bed earlier and hit the gym in the morning. your test levels are higher anyways, and taking RPM you should feel energized even after your workout. who knows you might even be more productive at work :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would stack Reset AD with whatever stim you choose. It will basically stim your stim.....if ya know what I mean.

No I don't have anything to do with palo alto labs btw, I just love this product :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
nicotine gum might be worth a shot. ive never tried this but it makes sense on paper. its a CNS stimulant and its effects will only be present while youre chewing the gum, so it would be insanely easy to control. ive been wanting to try it out for a while for those rough days where i dont make it to the gym til late at night.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
nicotine gum might be worth a shot. ive never tried this but it makes sense on paper. its a CNS stimulant and its effects will only be present while youre chewing the gum, so it would be insanely easy to control. ive been wanting to try it out for a while for those rough days where i dont make it to the gym til late at night.
Wouldn't a possible addiction be present? Or is it such a little amount it would not matter?

Korben

Korben

Awards
that is a very interesting idea with the nicotine come. I think however, I am going to go with RPM. I decided if I can't get to sleep just to pop a coupole Benadryl that should do it..

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't a possible addiction be present? Or is it such a little amount it would not matter?
yes, im sure it can pose a threat but nicotine itself really isnt all that bad for you. its the tobacco that comes with the nicotine that poses the majority of health risks. ill give it a try and report back on energy levels and addiction potential.