Best Pre-Workout thing without caffeine

  1. Registered User
    zimso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0

    Best Pre-Workout thing without caffeine


    Hello,

    I want to try some pre-workout stuff like SuperPump250 or
    No-Explode. But I don'tr drink any coffee. Only cacao or tea.
    When I drink coffee, I don't feeld good.

    My question, is then SP250 or NOX also not good for me,
    same effect ? What Pre-Workout thing would be recommended,
    or does not have caffeine...

    Thanks !
    Tim

  2. Registered User
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,456
    Answers
    0


    anabolic innovations has a caffiene free chaos its real good. i'm about to try MST's caffiene free Ragnarok it also looks like a very solid product. i will be logging the ragnarok so feel free to follow it and see how it works for me.
  3. Registered User
    bbgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    92
    Answers
    0


    Body Octane
    •   
       

  4. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bbgolfer View Post
    Body Octane
    Ditto here...BO is amazing.
  5. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zimso View Post
    Hello,

    I want to try some pre-workout stuff like SuperPump250 or
    No-Explode. But I don'tr drink any coffee. Only cacao or tea.
    When I drink coffee, I don't feeld good.

    My question, is then SP250 or NOX also not good for me,
    same effect ? What Pre-Workout thing would be recommended,
    or does not have caffeine...

    Thanks !
    Tim
    Ragnarok (stim. free, blue raz or warrior melon)
    Fierce
    Chaos (stim. free)
    Xpand
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bbgolfer View Post
    Body Octane
    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Ditto here...BO is amazing.
    ^^^ Listen to these guys
  7. Registered User
    zimso's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0


    First thanks for all your replies...

    I wonder if I don't tolerate coffe that well, if e.g. No-Explode
    I would not tolerate as well because of the coffein in it...

    You know, in past I tried MRI's No2 and really felt nothing. It
    was like taking nothing. Also Animal Pump I felt nothing.
    So, I wonder if those were not good and I did try the wrong
    ones or if I maybe be a "no-non-repsonder" like some are
    with creatine (?)

    On the other side, No-Explode is so popular...

    Of the ones which are stim-free, what is the best ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Ragnarok (stim. free, blue raz or warrior melon)
    Fierce
    Chaos (stim. free)
    Xpand
  8. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zimso View Post
    Of the ones which are stim-free, what is the best ?
    The products I listed are all-in-ones (volumizers, creatine, etc.) All of them are great choices. I would suggest Rag, Chaos and Xpand over Fierce, though. I haven't tried Chaos, but of the other three Ragnarok is my favorite tasting.

    Others have been suggesting MAN Body Octane which is CERTAINLY worth looking into. It could potentially help with strength, recovery, endurance, etc.

    It's all up to you. If you choose any of the above, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  9. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    I think posodein is a good substitute.
  10. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    L-Tyrosine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Registered User
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    good choices


    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Ragnarok (stim. free, blue raz or warrior melon)
    Fierce
    Chaos (stim. free)
    Xpand
    Add in there M.A.N Clout and Bodyoctane. Insane supps that are stim free too.
  12. Registered User
    sjfou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    i was about to create my own thread... but ill hijack yours with my FRAT here:
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for a caffeine free stimulant? i need it for focus/energy during my boxing & martial arts workouts at night. They finish late (about 9pm) & i pretty much go straight to bed afterwards as im up for cardio or strength work by 6am every morning & get a 30-40min nap in every lunch.

    I have a Mon-Fri day job but bounce on Fri & Sat nights, i like to keep caffeine for when i really need it, as opposed to pumping it everyday & it losing its effects. I have heard good things about l-carnintine (sp?) but never used it. Anything i can rotate it with to maintain its effects? It has to yohimbine free too...
  13. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sjfou View Post
    i was about to create my own thread... but ill hijack yours with my FRAT here:
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for a caffeine free stimulant? i need it for focus/energy during my boxing & martial arts workouts at night. They finish late (about 9pm) & i pretty much go straight to bed afterwards as im up for cardio or strength work by 6am every morning & get a 30-40min nap in every lunch.

    I have a Mon-Fri day job but bounce on Fri & Sat nights, i like to keep caffeine for when i really need it, as opposed to pumping it everyday & it losing its effects. I have heard good things about l-carnintine (sp?) but never used it. Anything i can rotate it with to maintain its effects? It has to yohimbine free too...
    i echo the Body Octane option above, especially in your case. I do a lot of boxing/martial arts, I also compete in triathlons during the summer and BO is rapidly becoming a staple. It helps immensely with aerobic endurane, gives great energy and recovery and lactic acid suppression is second to none
  14. Registered User
    sjfou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    Cheers all. Whats the best place to get Body Octane?
  15. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    surprised Cit Malate isnt listed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    surprised Cit Malate isnt listed
    It is in a whole lot of the things that have been listed.

    Frankly I am baffled as to why there havn't been more recommendations on MAN supplements, it is an amazing company that hasn't put out a bad product yet. Body Octane is huge and very populer in pro sports where they have the money to buy as much of anything they want, I've seen a couple pro football players talk about it.

    Stuff rocks.

    Clout is probably the best all-around creatine on the market and has been for a long time now.

    Dunno, JW
  17. Registered User
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    p-slin plus 100grams vitargo is the best stimulant free preworkout product. can't wait for the release of this stuff.
  18. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sjfou View Post
    Cheers all. Whats the best place to get Body Octane?
    nutraplanet always has a great price on it

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    It is in a whole lot of the things that have been listed.

    Frankly I am baffled as to why there havn't been more recommendations on MAN supplements, it is an amazing company that hasn't put out a bad product yet. Body Octane is huge and very populer in pro sports where they have the money to buy as much of anything they want, I've seen a couple pro football players talk about it.

    Stuff rocks.

    Clout is probably the best all-around creatine on the market and has been for a long time now.

    Dunno, JW
    for whatever reason their promotion seems to go in waves, but i agree, i dont get why more people dont buy their products, probably bc their labels arent shiney enough
  19. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    for whatever reason their promotion seems to go in waves, but i agree, i dont get why more people dont buy their products, probably bc their labels arent shiney enough
    Their products are pretty expensive IMO. With the ingredients their products have they have very reasonable prices, but, $40-50 on a 25 day supply of anything is pretty expensive.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    p-slin plus 100grams vitargo is the best stimulant free preworkout product. can't wait for the release of this stuff.
    Yes properly delivering nutrients should be step one but combined with a Creatine, Beta A, Citrulline M it would be insane...Hmmm maybe I will develope that formula with Pslin technology:}
  21. Registered User
    SatireWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,096
    Answers
    0


    I know I always used to get upset stomach's on pure distilled water and creatine, or just regular water and creatine. I don't drink coffee anymore in the morning either, but I can handle Nitrix on an empty stomach (no creatine in it). I think anything that has creatine is going to give you gut trama on a naked stomach if it already does. I just learned to live with it, and after awhile I just got used to it. No pain no gain? I dunno, but creatine is well worth the annoyance in my opinion. I use No-Xplode too now, and it's not too bad. I can drink tea, and caffeine isn't what bothers me about coffee, because decaff coffee is just as bad on an empty stomach for me as dark french roast coffee.

    Take it with a grain of salt. Or maybe 2.
  22. Registered User
    chaos92287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zimso View Post
    First thanks for all your replies...

    I wonder if I don't tolerate coffe that well, if e.g. No-Explode
    I would not tolerate as well because of the coffein in it...

    You know, in past I tried MRI's No2 and really felt nothing. It
    was like taking nothing. Also Animal Pump I felt nothing.
    So, I wonder if those were not good and I did try the wrong
    ones or if I maybe be a "no-non-repsonder" like some are
    with creatine (?)

    On the other side, No-Explode is so popular...

    Of the ones which are stim-free, what is the best ?
    Animal Pump did nothing for me either. I just started using Clout 2 days ago so i cant really give too much feedback on it but my last 2 workout have been great.

    If i were you, i would take Ragnarok, Clout, and Body Octane. You should see some really good gains with those products.
  23. Registered User
    RB12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Their products are pretty expensive IMO. With the ingredients their products have they have very reasonable prices, but, $40-50 on a 25 day supply of anything is pretty expensive.
    agreed, especially in terms of BO, I really wish it were cheaper, but then again, i would rather pay a premium for a product that produces results than a more nominal amount for a product that does nothing
  24. Registered User
    scrappydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    101
    Answers
    0


    I'm a grappler (bjj, gi, no gi and mma) and I really love the following caffeine free stack for my training:

    Beta Alanine & Cordygen 5 as the core supps are very good for sports performance improvement IMHO.

    These added boost performance even further: Citrulline Malate & Clear Edge

    I often times train at night. If I do train early I'll add a stim to this. I go with Spike OR RPM lately. With a stim I don't use the clear edge.

    My mainstay supps that I'm always taking are:
    Cissus, Fish oil and BCAA's

    I am hoping a non-stim version of RPM comes out soon and I'll add that.
  25. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RB12 View Post
    agreed, especially in terms of BO, I really wish it were cheaper, but then again, i would rather pay a premium for a product that produces results than a more nominal amount for a product that does nothing
    Thinking about doing a BO/Clout/BP log sometime soon !!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  26. Registered User
    sjfou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    173
    Answers
    0


    i thought there already was a stim-free RPM?
  27. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0


    No...in the proccess of being developed.
    I was thinking maybe...

    Taurine
    Creatine
    P-Slin - Maybe Anabolic pump also...?overkill?
    Vitargo
    BCAAs/EAAs
    Wouldn't this get the stuff shoved into your muscles?

    Then maybe Choas, Ragnorak, Body Octane for more close to workout time.
  28. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zimso;
    Hello,

    I want to try some pre-workout stuff like SuperPump250 or
    No-Explode. But I don'tr drink any coffee. Only cacao or tea.
    When I drink coffee, I don't feeld good.

    My question, is then SP250 or NOX also not good for me,
    same effect ? What Pre-Workout thing would be recommended,
    or does not have caffeine...

    Thanks !
    Tim
    RAGNAROK by Millennium Sport Technologies, as already mentioned by several earlier contributors, has caffeine-free versions. RAGNAROK appears to be solid. And rather complete.
  29. Registered User
    SatireWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,096
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zimso View Post
    Hello,

    I want to try some pre-workout stuff like SuperPump250 or
    No-Explode. But I don'tr drink any coffee. Only cacao or tea.
    When I drink coffee, I don't feeld good.

    My question, is then SP250 or NOX also not good for me,
    same effect ? What Pre-Workout thing would be recommended,
    or does not have caffeine...

    Thanks !
    Tim
    Zimso,

    I've been taking No-Explode for a week now pre-workout and even though I can't handle coffee on an empty stomach or vitamins for that matter, No-Explode goes down without a single hiccup (ie no stomach grumbling or upsetness to deal with).

    It seems to be exceedingly gentle on my stomach even though I can't handle creatine on a empty stomach either. I think it may have something to do with how fine the powder is. It's micronized to the point it almost mixes instantly. I just plop some in a glass that has some water, then finish filling it and it's almost mixed already!

    I can't speak for any other products though since the last creatine based product I had was about 3 years ago.

    But for me anyways, No-Explode rocks.

    p.s. the Lemonade is absolutely amazing. It fizzes in the glass like alka-selzar and tastes wonderful.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best pre workout without creatine
    By shurushuru in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:05 AM
  2. Best Pre Workout without Creatine 2012 ?
    By TrainingDaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 11:55 AM
  4. Best Pre workout NO PRoduct without stims
    By MassMonster76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 05:13 PM
  5. Best Pre-workout energy supp?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in