Poseidon question

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Im getting a pretty hardcore niacin flush in my face everytime I take Poseidon. Youd think that once that waste in the capillaries in my face get flushed it wouldnt happen as often. Anyone else experience this?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a reoccuring theme with niacin supplementation and happens on and off with the use of Poseidon. The waste isn't the primary cause of the flushing effects. Niacin is a potent vasodilator that opens up the small capillaries in the skin, allowing for more blood to enter, thus the redness. The flushes lessen the longer you take the product. If it get's to be to much for you try mixing it with more water, or downing it with a light protein shake..... should do the trick.

Brother

Brother

Awards
i get the flush too... i kinda like it. it goes away after about 15min in my case. I just started using it though. hope it doesnt stop

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
It's a reoccuring theme with niacin supplementation and happens on and off with the use of Poseidon. The waste isn't the primary cause of the flushing effects. Niacin is a potent vasodilator that opens up the small capillaries in the skin, allowing for more blood to enter, thus the redness. The flushes lessen the longer you take the product. If it get's to be to much for you try mixing it with more water, or downing it with a light protein shake..... should do the trick.
Pride, where has Aaron been man?

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
nah, i dont mind it at all. feels warm and kinda good. anyways, thanks for the info. this is good to know.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pride, where has Aaron been man?
As with all hot shot owners, he's been extrememly busy as of late working on some new supp lines for Nimbus. Still drops by occasionally though.