Maca

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone recomend a quality brand of maca ?? I don't want to waste my money on a ****ty quality supplement.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Nutrplanet has it in bulk (it doesn't taste the greatest).

Other than that - I'd say CustomNutritionWarehouse's brand of caps or NOW's would be good to go.
(I've used Custom's myself.)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen that with maca honestly. Larger ejaculate, maybe. But not more libido.

Seems like most guys do report more libido on maca though. Custom's stuff is top notch. You can't go wrong with him.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I used it from NOW foods.. For me I couldn't really tell if it improved libido.. Sometimes I would take it and feel like it did, other times I didn't. I think when you first start taking it you feel a libido boost then you get used to it.. One thing I'm sure of it that it makes you bust bigger loads..

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
definately bigger loads taken a few days prior up to money shot time at increased doses. libido not so much

Synicus

Awards
I get it from Root of the Matter by the kilo around $35.00. When I'm takin it I take around 12g per day. It gets your balls back in PCT, hangin low, better than anything except a SERM. 1-2g per day don't cut it, gotta take like 10g. Its just food for the Peruvians.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see this as a reminder...I need to bug my supplier about the 15:1 maca.

While I do not mind the 4:1 powder (kind of nutty sweet) I want to be able to play with something WAY more potent, since Maca is one of the few that is actually studied and shows positive effect.

Bump this for me in a week?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
stack NOW foods maca with NOW's fenagreek, most people say it helps, and you cant really go wrong as this stack is under $10.

Synicus

Awards
stack NOW foods maca with NOW's fenagreek, most people say it helps, and you cant really go wrong as this stack is under $10.
I trust NOW products but I don't "trust" the amount that you're prob. thinkin of. With MACA I think ya need to take high dose to see good effect, ie @ or over 10g per day. Cost effectiveness requires buying by pound/kilo. Peruvians eat it by the fistfull, its just food.

I take 4:1 MACA. I've seen 5:1 MACA. Lots a talk of Kava on this board (which I like at times), I believe KonaKava Farms has 5:1 MACA or a little higher.

Dsade is talkin of 15:1 MACA. Never seen it. I get lots of stuff from Nutra, I get stuff elsewhere, quality/cost should be consumers goal. If Dsade/Nutra can get 15:1 MACA "verifiable" and sold by pound/kilo I suspect it would be huge seller for Nutra, cause the stuff works for loads and gettin back testicular size (if only for psychological benefit). The libido effects of MACA I'm very skeptical of.

Fenugreek, meh. I've got 3 bottle from CNW. I like CNW, I'm sure its good Fenugreek, I'm just not sold on Fen anymore. Lactation?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, Whatever happened to this fabled 15:1 maca?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha bump

poor dsade, has about 500 bulk requests ;)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dsade, Whatever happened to this fabled 15:1 maca?

DSADE,

A great Christmas gift for all of us would be Capped 15:1 Maca and also Capped really high potency Muira Puama....

The two combined in bulk really get the libido and volume through the roof but I HATE CAPPING!

Mr.50

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I dn about you guys but 500 mg of NOW's Maca gives me a rock solid wood.

scrappydog

Awards
I too have had a lot of success with NOW maca.
I like to go with 4 caps (2g) per day

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I like the NOW Maca too. I've used 4/day up to 8/day. 4 definately is good, but I can deffinately feel the difference energy and mood/mental state going to 8 every day. I have not tried an extract of Maca yet, but they seem interesting.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm using NOW's maca and it hasn't done a thing for me so far, so I'm going up to 6 caps a day.