MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump
Excell
Jungle Warfare
A.I. Whey Protein Isolate
Is my next stack. Anyone think Taurine would be worth it for pre and post WO? Has anyone noticed any difference adding Taurine?
I am undecided on adding anything else(i.e. pFULL, BAM, NeoVar, etc.)

Thanks for anything.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
If I am not mistaken there is Taurine in Excell already. I would look into adding taurine if you are also supplementing creatine, as taurine helps with creatine transportation in the body. If you wanted to really help with creatine transportation and absorption, I'd suggest stacking creatine/taurine/ALA/vitargo for a great post workout drink. 200 mg ALA/1000 mg taurine/60-80 g's of vitargo/5 g's creatine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well, Excell contains 1,000mg of Taurine per serving, so that should be plenty for ya.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Taurine is good stuff.
(Note to self: Avant must be coming out with a supp. soon that contains Taurine, or that somehow the addition of taurine makes it work better than the rest)

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I ran pretty much the same stack except Xtend rather than Xcell. I also supped NOW Taurine in there along with BAM and PowerFULL. I ran a log in the other forum, had great results. The extra Taurine won't hurt!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump
Excell
Jungle Warfare
A.I. Whey Protein Isolate
Is my next stack. Anyone think Taurine would be worth it for pre and post WO? Has anyone noticed any difference adding Taurine?
I am undecided on adding anything else(i.e. pFULL, BAM, NeoVar, etc.)

Thanks for anything.
Yea Taurines awsome, I got turned on to it last winter. 2gr pre and 2gr post. I def. Noticed a difference. I was takeing it with 5gr creatine. Strength was probably the most notable gain from it. Its cheap and goes well with creatine. And Excell has 1.5gr Taurine per serving

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot guys. It'll be in there for sure. Prolly grab a straight up creatine too. I knew excell had it but a little extra never hurt...to bad.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about getting it capped. The powder mixes quite easily and has very little, if any, taste.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'll prolly just throw it in the excell or my shake. What creatine you guys use on it? I have only had the Kre-Alk caps by Ultimate Nutrition which worked well for me. (FREE) Kre-Alk by Anabolic something or another...? Just finished Sci-Fit Kre-Alk and say nada. MAybe some MONO but heard about bloat? Bulk CEE...?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Id go with mono. I didnt get any added benifit when using CEE in the bloat department, or any department for that matter. See i dont care about bloat at all, its just added water that'l leave after im done using. JMO
So you bloated a bit and then when you "dried up" some you noticed gains? I have a bit of bulk now so if i bloat up i don't want to look fat, i have that thick look i guess you'd say.