Bulk PFULL, Bulk Muira Puama

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
is the bulk powerfull on nutraplanet the extract from the old powerfull .. ie: from muira puama?

and the new 12:1 muira puama from nutraplanet.... is it comparable in effects to the bulk powerfull?

want to get some bulk powders for price purposes and trying to set up which ones.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Powerful is a much better choice than Muira Puma. I have tried both. Muiara Puma does nothing for me. Bulk Powerful is another story though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the bulk powerfull on nutraplanet the extract from the old powerfull .. ie: from muira puama?

and the new 12:1 muira puama from nutraplanet.... is it comparable in effects to the bulk powerfull?

want to get some bulk powders for price purposes and trying to set up which ones.
The Bulk PowerFULL is the old Version of PowerFULL; however, the old PowerFULL was NOT simply muira puama. I recall a lot of drama happening when that generalization was made.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
The Bulk PowerFULL is the old Version of PowerFULL; however, the old PowerFULL was NOT simply muira puama. I recall a lot of drama happening when that generalization was made.
I thought the old PFULL was like some kinda saponin extract that consisted of pyrobenzol.. or something like that.

Dunno I might just stick to the bulk nettle since its 12:1

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Powerful is a much better choice than Muira Puma. I have tried both. Muiara Puma does nothing for me. Bulk Powerful is another story though.
Thanks for the advice.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the old PFULL was like some kinda saponin extract that consisted of pyrobenzol.. or something like that.

Dunno I might just stick to the bulk nettle since its 12:1
It's a little tricky because USP made up names for the stuff in it, I believe to make it difficult for others to replicate (like what happened with cissus).

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
It's a little tricky because USP made up names for the stuff in it, I believe to make it difficult for others to replicate (like what happened with cissus).
I know.
The old capped Powerfull worked so much better for me.
I took the new one at suggested and the gradually upped the does to eventually 8caps for about 2 months(took nothing else except cissus during that time).. some effect but I got more from the old PFull at just 4 caps a day.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
dont much care for the new powerfull. too bad cause I ordered six bottles for the price break.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
dont much care for the new powerfull. too bad cause I ordered six bottles for the price break.
I just got a bottle of the new powerfull. Is there that much difference between the new bottle version and old bulk version? Im about to start this monday with activate x / drive, and trying to wonder how many caps to take...

thanks

Berserko

Berserko

Awards
I thought the new version was supposed to be more potent?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just got some bulk 1-carboxy. It seems to be very much like the old bulk powerfull. Tastes the same, looks the same. Same great sleep. Only used it a couple of days so far though.