Activate and Bulk Nettle

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Nettle Root - Activate & Nutraplanet powder are extracts with superior SHBG binding affinity than store bought nettle. At your age you should feel the effect of Activate.
I read this quote in one of the nettle forums.
Is the bulk nettle from nutraplanet the same extract as the Designer Supps , Activate?

Just wondering because I have like a half a bottle if Activate left.

I have two other supps I want to add and the only quality version I can find of the muira puama is in powdered form on nutraplanet.

Not much for capping so if the Activate and Bulk Nettle have the same strength I might just get the bulk nettle next time.

If its weaker can someone recommend a good dosage?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are advertised as being the same % extract, 60-95%divanil.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Both are advertised as being the same % extract, 60-95%divanil.
Thank you very much for the information.
It was quite helpful.
Now I can plan my regimen.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did some research about a year ago when I was interested in bulk nettle. It appeared that the supplier of the bulk for a board sponsor was the same as the one being used for DS. I forwarded the info to DS and it was confirmed that they had used the same supplier...and might I add that the person contacted was quite pissed.

I have no reason to lie about this, but I don't have the PM anymore, so I didn't mention any names.

EDIT: Just found something similar to what made me start my search the first time...I'm going to be offed for this, lol.

nettle root extract 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%
Category Chemicals, Fertilizers, Dyes & Allied Products

Subject nettle root extract 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%

Description dear sirs: we are one of the leading plant extract manufacturers in china, being engaged in extracts of plants,raw material of nutrition,muscle building and hormone industry for many years. for now we put all our energy in the high content herb extract and have already export to designer supplement ,custom nutrition and anabolic xtreme etc. herb extract: (1) nettle root extract 95%(3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran 95%) (2)hispidulin 10%(4',5,7-trihydroxy-6-methoxyflavone 10%) (3)gastrodia elata root extract (4)cyklamen (5) dhb 95% (6)impatiens biflora extract (7) protodioscin 95% (8) chelidonium majus p . e 95% (9) avenacoside 95% (10)maca extract male hormone (1) 6-bromo-3,17-dioxoetioallocholane suprarenal gland hormone ....

Company SHEN ZHEN BOSSING CO.,LTD

Last edited:
GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
now that info is even better.
thank you.
why should you be offed?
many supp companies use the same supplier.
but not capping it makes it cheaper.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were some pretty heated discussions going on about whether or not the bulk was as good or even the same as what the big companies were using.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
interesting, no reason for them to be mad if we save a buck buying bulk right....