Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

I am looking for ATLEAST 4 people to sponsor Logs for
Leviathan
Reset AD
Incarnate

maybe even a person or two to run ALL of them!!

You MUST post your interest and application within THIS Thread.

Here's the Application::lol:

Height:
Current Weight:
BodyFat %?
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging?

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):

Current Training Schedule (detailed please):
Cardio Schedule:
Current Diet and macros:
Current Daily water intake:

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:
Products with Stimulants you have taken (about past 90days) and dose and how long ago did you take these?

Supplements You Have Taken Past 60 Days(do NOT include those listed above):
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):
What would you be taking DURING your Log?

Answer the following for ONLY the product(s) you are applying for
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD:
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN:
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for INCARNATE:

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?
How Long have you experienced these symptoms?
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week?
How many hours do you sleep per night?

Neither of the following will necessarily null your application:
Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:

Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)?

Other Logs (post links):

State anything else you'd like to say here... or any creative ideas for your log proposal... I am ALWAYS OPEN to new / creative ideas:

. Ill give you til next week to get these in!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Great oppurtunity, Will be following all these.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was really looking forward to following the reset ad logs, I'll have an app to do one myself later tonight :)

Brother

Brother

Awards
im about half way through Incarnate/reset AD right now. All i can say is I will be reordering. The leviathan is a little too strong. Im sensetive to Yohimbe.... tweaks me out. It lasted FOREVER. Too bad I cant handle the Yo! Props to PAL and good luck on the log...even though you guys dont need it ;)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sex: M

Height:6'0
Current Weight:188lbs
BodyFat: 8.3%
Body Type :combo of ecto/mesmo. Been on the slender side my whole life, but have no trouble putting on weight. I can go from 185lbs to 200lbs in a matter of weeks by upping calories.

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? Incarnate

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Currently cutting until June 29. Will be on vacation from June 30 - July 14. After that, I'm looking to regain some strength and mass I lost while cutting.

Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Just to keep pounding the weights. My long-term goal is to continually strive to look better the older I get.

Total Body Fat Loss Workout.
Goal is to run the entire set as a superset with no rest in between runs. So you would do bench press, immediately followed by BB Cleans immediately followed by Snatch Pulls etc... until the entire run is complete. Once finished you rest for 4 minutes. You do this for 3 runs. Talk about a sweating session, I've never sweated as much on any workout like this one.
Week 1

Monday - Runs Sets Rest
Bench Press 3 6-8 4
BB Clean 3 6-8 4
Snatch Pull 3 6-8 4
Push Press 3 6-8 4
Wide Grip Rows 3 6-8 4

Tuesdsay -
Squat 3 6-8 4
Chinup 3 6-8 4
Lunge w/Overhead Press 3 6-8 4
Pushup/row 3 6-8 4
Cable woodchop 3 6-8 4

Thursday -
Bench Press 3 6-8 4
BB Clean 3 6-8 4
Snatch Pull 3 6-8 4
Push Press 3 6-8 4
Wide Grip Rows 3 6-8 4

Week 2

Monday -
Power Good Mornings 3 6-8 4
Hang Clean 3 6-8 4
DB Jump Squat 3 6-8 4
DB Swing 3 6-8 4
Burpee 3 6-8 4

Tuesday -
Sumo Deadlift 3 6-8 4
Close Grip BP 3 6-8 4
DB Reverse Lunge 3 6-8 4
DB Push Press 3 6-8 4
Scap pushup 3 6-8 4

Thursday -
Power Good Mornings 3 6-8 4
Hang Clean 3 6-8 4
DB Jump Squat 3 6-8 4
DB Swing 3 6-8 4
Burpee 3 6-8 4

Week 3 -

Monday -
Sumo Deadlift 3 6-8 3
Close Grip BP 3 6-8 3
DB Reverse Lunge 3 6-8 3
DB Push Press 3 6-8 3
Scap pushup 3 6-8 3

Tuesday -
Squat 3 6-8 3
Chinup 3 6-8 3
Lunge w/Overhead Press 3 6-8 3
Pushup/row 3 6-8 3
Cable woodchop 3 6-8 3

Thursday -
Sumo Deadlift 3 6-8 3
Close Grip BP 3 6-8 3
DB Reverse Lunge 3 6-8 3
DB Push Press 3 6-8 3
Scap pushup 3 6-8 3

After completion of Week 3, repeat.

Cardio Schedule: treadmill at incline of 3.5 and speed of 3.5 for 1 mile immediately after w/o. On Fridays I play full court basketball for 1.5 - 2 hours.

Current Diet and macros: Following Cut Diet routine.
It's basically low carbs with a carb refeed every 3rd day.

Current Daily water intake:1 - 1.5 gallons a day

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: Scorch @ 7 caps a day

Products with Stimulants you have taken (about past 90days) and dose and how long ago did you take these?
Dialene 4 - 9 a day (2 months ago)
Scorch 6 - 7 a day (1 month ago to current)
Leviathan 4 a day (samples only)
RPM 8 a day (this was samples only)

DCP
XTEND
Bulk BCAA
Multi Vit
Opti Nut Protein Powder
Ultimate Nutrition IsoCool Protein Powder
Storm
NeoVar
Powerfull
IGF-2

DCP
Storm
Powerfull
Multi Vit
Bulk BCAA's
Protein Powder

What would you be taking DURING your Log? Since I would like to bulk, I would add a creatine and probably sometype of pro-anabolic like 3-AD or Pro Anabol. The pro-anabolic would depend on logs and if their effective for others before I purchase though. Other than that, probably some RPM for pre w/o stimulant.

Simply because I'm been cutting and I've lost some mass and strength. I'm looking to regain these in the July/August/Sept. time frame.

How many hours a week do you work? 40
How many hours do you sleep per night? 7.5

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:None
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? None, do have occasional tendonitis that flares up in my left shoulder from time to time.

Other Logs (post links):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66737-bludevils-dialene-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57101-bludevils-dcp-log.html

Thanks for the consideration, I've read some great feedback regarding Incarnate.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity...get those applications in !!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
WoW! Great opportunity! I am about half way through bottle one on the reset. It has been great so far. I have a bottle of Incarnate waiting in the background.. Good luck to all the applicants!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"
Current Weight: 188
BodyFat %? 13-14%
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): endo

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? Reset A.D.
I was planning on using Dialene 4 for my upcoming cut (already have it), but would be willing to try leviathan. Reset A.D. is what I am really interested in though.

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Win the bb.com transformation contest and get to single digit BF.

Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): Simply put, I want to consistently improve. There is no set weight I want to be at, because I will just want to improve from that point. Basically though, I want to get as big as possible while maintaining 10% BF, but by no means am I simply striving to simply get huge.

Monday: Legs
ATG squats: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
SLDL: 3x8
Incline Leg Press: 4x8
Leg Curl Superset W/ Leg EXT: 3x8

Tuesday: Shoulders/Triceps
Barbell Overhead Press: 4x8-12
Lateral/Front Raises(Superset): 4x8-12
Rear Delt Raises: 3x8
Upright Row: 3x8

Decline Skullcrushers: 4x8
Tricep Pushdown: 3x12
Dips: 3 sets to failure

Wednesday: Cardio

Thursday: Lats/Biceps
Deadlift: 4x8
One Arm Dumbell Rows: 4x8
Lat Pull Down: 3x12
T-BAr Row: 3x8

Hammer Curls: 3x8
Spider Curls: 3x12
Concentration Curls: 3x8

Friday: Chest/ Light Triceps
Incline Barbell Press: 4x8
Dumbell Flat Bench: 4x8
Incline Pec FLyes: 3x8
Dips: 3x8
Tricep Pushdown Superset w/ Diamond pushups to failure

Cardio Schedule: Varies from week to week, but I'll always get at least 4-5 sessions in. Most weeks I do 3 days fasted cardio, and 2 days HIIT. I tend to do some cardio PWO too if I am feeling good.

Current Diet and macros:
I'm getting deeper into my cut, and continuing to reduce calories. I run a cyclical diet, but not precise carb cycling. I have pretty low carbs most days, and high protein, high fat. I'll eat at or below 2400 for most days, depending on activity. Once every 10 days or so, I have a carb-up, which is only about 200-250 grams of carbs though.

3 gallons, maybe more

Stims: AN RPM- 2-3 caps on off days, 5-7 caps on training days.
RPM is the only stim I am currently taking, but occasionally I'll pop some AMP for an extra pick me up.

Dialene 4: 3 caps pre-cardio
Cytolean: 3 caps pre-cardio
Lipo-AM: 2-3 caps
White Flood: 3 scoops
Steel Edge: 1.5 scoops
Coffee

DCP
Scivation Xtend
Gaspari SizeOn
Scivation Sesamin
NOW Vit-min
Gut Health

Purple Wraath
NOW tyrosine
Trader Joe's Multi
Ultimate Nutrition Creatine Mono
ON 100% Whey
LEF Omega 3s
MRM Digest ALL
AN Lipo-PM

Purple Wraath OR Xtend
NOW tyrosine
Trader Joe's Multi
Ultimate Nutrition Creatine Mono
ON 100% Whey
LEF Omega 3s
MRM Digest ALL
DS Activate
AN Lipo-PM

POSSIBLY Dialene4

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: I have always had a very high tolerance to stims. When this product first came out I thought it looked good, but didn't think I needed it since I cycle off stims for 2-3 weeks every so often. I usually don't get bad headaches, so I didn't think this was a problem. However, when I am on stims, I have to consistently up the dosage, and not many products give me significant energy, ever. I had to use 3 scoops of WF, and still didn't notice much of an energy buzz, just increased focus/intensity. I need at least 5 RPM pre-wo, and 1-2 in the morning.

My tolerance is ridiculous, and annoying, and I have been waiting to follow these logs for a while. Even after I cycle off, I don't get much of a rush from anything. I am getting into a semi-hardcore cut, and really won't be able to cycle off stims for some time. I am fearful of adrenal fatigue because of this.

Again, I'd be willing to run this, but my real interest lies with Reset AD. When I cut I usually lose a good deal of muscle, so given the potential this has to maintain muscle mass, it may be worth a shot.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? I honestly have pretty terrible workouts when I am off of stims. It is very hard for me to get much energy and motivation to go. I also occasionally zone out and get tired for seemingly no apparent reason, especially when off stims.

How Long have you experienced these symptoms? Whenever I am not taking a good amount of stims, for the last 6 months or so (when off stims)

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 40+
hours of work
How many hours do you sleep per night? 5-7.5

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:
Synthroid for minorly underactive thyroid, NO recreational drugs

Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? Just the minor underactive thyroid

Other Logs (post links):
This is my only log on this site. It does contain almost all reviews I have ever done from other sites. It is also an ongoing log detailin gmy quest in the transformation contest.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67022-redhawks-random-reviews.html
***I have plenty other logs from another site, but not sure if I can post them here. I can pm you them if you like***

State anything else you'd like to say here... or any creative ideas for your log proposal... I am ALWAYS OPEN to new / creative ideas:

I have been very interested in R.A.D for quite some time. I never seem to get much energy from anything anymore, but instead stims keep me normal. I think I would be a very good candidate.

I also seem to become very overwhelmed from stress at random times, even when I probably shouldn't be. If you look at my logs you will see I update every day, and in some cases 2-3 times. I would report everything that happens day to day, and my feelings/reaction to stress/energy levels, etc. My job is pretty stressful, so that could be a big aspect of my log. I would also like to see if this would help me conserve the other products I am on, and use less stims to get the same energy.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys...... and from what I have seen from bludevil and redhawk, PAL will be smart to get their logs going ASAP.

Oh, and PAL..... I'm gonna need the commission check for the use of my abs in your Leviathan ad. No hurry, but sometime soon.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and PAL..... I'm gonna need the commission check for the use of my abs in your Leviathan ad. No hurry, but sometime soon.
Cmon Lanny...everyone knows that PAL uses me for all their articles...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys...... and from what I have seen from bludevil and redhawk, PAL will be smart to get their logs going ASAP.

Both are solid apps, plus I know Redhawk from BB.com so thats a plus for him ;)

Oh, and your check is on the way :p

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Same back to you Lanbane, you got a great company with quality supplements. Nothing but high remarks for APPNUT.

chaos92287

Awards

Height: 5' 7"

Current Weight: 140
BodyFat %?: ~13%
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): mix of endo and mesmo. never been fat, but i have a little bit of chub to get rid of

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? ALL OF THEM

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Lose a little body fat while gaining lean muscle
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):
Assuming i stay the same height i hope to weigh in around 170 with a bodyfat percentage around 7%
Day 1- Chest

DB Flys- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
BB Flat Bench- 4 sets- 10, 8, 6, 4
DB Incline Flys- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
BB Incline Bench- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
BB Decline Bench- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Cable Crossover- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6

Day 2- Back, Shoulders

Wide Grip Pull-ups- 3 sets- 15, 12, 10 (currently, but reps go up as strength does)
Bent Over Row- 4 sets- 10, 8, 6, 4
Close Grip Row- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Upright Row- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Lat Straight Arm- 2 sets- 10, 8
Lat Pulldown- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Shrugs- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6

Day 3- Bi, Tri, Forearms

BB Curls- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
DB Curls- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Preacher Curls- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Hammer Curls- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
21's- 3 sets
Tricep Pushdown (rope)- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Skullcrushers superset with close grip bench- 3 sets
Tricep Extensions- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Weighted Dips- 3 sets of 25

Day 4- Legs, Abs

Squats- 6 sets- 12, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4
Leg Press- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Leg Extensions- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Leg Curls- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Calf Raises- 3 sets- 10, 8, 6
Abs- exercises vary

Day 5- Rest

Cardio Schedule: Run in the mornings for about 30 minutes. Pre-workout i run a mile to warm up.

Current Diet and macros:
After morning cardio- 9 egg whites 1 egg yolk, 2 pieces of toast, a glass of milk
Meal 2- Myoplex
Meal 3- Can of tuna
Meal 4 (PWO)- 2.5 cups of gatorade, 1 scoop of protein
Meal 5 (1 hour later)- either chicken breast, turkey, or steak with velveeta or brown rice
Meal 6- protein shake

Current Daily water intake: ~2 gallons a day

None

NO Shotgun- 1 scoop a day preworkout. started 3 months ago. been off for about 2 months
Taken samples of Ragnarok, shock therapy. storm, animal pump, no xplode, leviathan and purple wrath in the past 2 months. haven't had any within almost 2 weeks

ON 100% whey
Body Fortress L-Glutamine
Animal Pak
Syntrax Guggulbolic
EAS Phosphagen
ON 100% whey
Animal Pak
Syntrax Guggulbolic

ON 100% whey
Animal Pak
Syntrax Guggulbolic
Either Gaspari SizeOn or MAN Clout depending on financial situation
If im chosen for reset AD than i would also add NO Xplode

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: stims don't work fro me anymore. taken quite a few products like NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, and Shock Therapy. when i first start taking them they work pretty good but then i build up a tolerance. at first it took a few weeks, but its has started taking less and less time and the effects are never as strong as they once were.
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN: perfect for my short term goals. i want to get rid of a little bit of fat but dont wana lose a lot of muscle in the process. also i tried the ssample pack and loved the energy i got from it.
It would work great alongside the creatine and other supps i would be using.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?
Morning Fatigue and can't seem to sleep during late hours
past year
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week?
work around 20-30 hours a week. no classes in the summer. i go back to college in september
How many hours do you sleep per night?
~7
Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?: i drink a little alcohol on the weekend. other than that none.
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? broken fingers around 5 years ago, hernia around 7 years ago.

Other Logs (post links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/68122-chaos-log.html

i understand im a new member and probly not a top candidate for getting chosen, but if i am chosen, i will definitely create an extensive log, updated at least daily, and do my best to give an accurate review. i dont have lots of money to spend on supps with student loans and everything so this would be a great opportunity.

-Brian

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
apps look great guys keep em coming, thanks for all the interest in our products guys!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in these products,.. Dave did you end up getting my PM query?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Wow, killer stack! Your Incarnate was very good to me and the Reset is solid. :head:

Confucious

Awards
Sex: Male

Height: 5'9
Current Weight: 170 lbs
BodyFat %: 9%
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Ecto

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? Incarnate but would be willing to try them all

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): gain 3-4 lbs of lean muscle, eat right and train hard
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): increase my bench, squat and deadlift by 10-15% and continue to train hard and eat correctly to gain lean muscle

Sunday - Legs and Abs
Squats 4x8
Leg Press 3x12
Leg Curl 3x12
Romanian Deadlift 4x4
Lunges 3x8
Leg Extensions 3x10
Calves 4x30
Abs 2 exercises

Monday Chest and Cardio
Incline Bench Press 4x8
Bench Press 4x6
Cable Crossover 3x10
Dumbbell Flyes 3x12
Dumbbell Pullovers 3x8
30 minutes of Cardio

Tuesday - Back and Abs
Deadlift 4x6
Weight Pull ups 3x8
Bent Over Rows 4x8
Lat Pulldowns 3x10
Seated Rows 3x10
Heavy Calves 4x10
3 exercises of Abs

Wednesday
30 minutes of Cardio

Thursday - Shoulders and Abs
Military Press 4x8
Upright Rows 4x10
Seated Lat Raises 3x8 superset with
Front Raises 3x8
Arnold Press 3x10
Shrugs 4x15
2 exercises of abs

Friday - Arms and Calves
Longbar Bicep Curl 4x8
Close grip chin ups 3x15
Preacher Curls 3x8
Isolation Curls 3x10
Close Grips Bench 4x8
Skull Crushers 4x8
Rope Pushdowns 3x10
Tricep Kickbacks 3x8
Reverse Curls 3x10
Wrist Curls 4x12
Calves 4x25

Saturday - Rest

Cardio Schedule: 3 days a week, 30 mintues each

Current Diet and macros: Very High Protein and Carb diet consisting of eggs, rice, oats, lean turkey, light tuna, natty PB, pasta, fish, greens, cottage cheese, high protein yogurt, and protein shakes

Current Daily water intake: one to one and a half gallons of water a day

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: Amino 3000 BCAA

Products with Stimulants you have taken (about past 90days) and dose and how long ago did you take these? none

Supplements You Have Taken Past 60 Days(do NOT include those listed above): IntraXcell 3 caps a day

Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above): 100% Whey Protein (2 shakes a day), multivitamins, 5 grams of creatine monohydrate, purple wrath

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: I have never taken a product like this and I think that I could really show off what a product like Reset AD could do

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN: Getting a feeling of less fatigure and more endurance could really give my workout routine a boost and get me to the next leve

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for INCARNATE: I would be completely honest and work my tail off in the gym to show what this product can really do and would love this opportunity

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? Usual Tiredness and a little soreness

How Long have you experienced these symptoms? Nothing unusual

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? Work 40+ hours a week

How many hours do you sleep per night? 6-8.5

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?: None
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? None

Other Logs (post links):None yet but I would love the opportunity to showcase your products

State anything else you'd like to say here... or any creative ideas for your log proposal... I am ALWAYS OPEN to new / creative ideas: I have heard a lot of positive things about your products and would work my tail off to show what they provide to a serious weightlifter, thanks

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Sex:Male

Height:5'6.5"
Current Weight:175
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):endo/ecto

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):lose bodyfat
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):bulk and mass

Current Training Schedule (detailed please):One body part a day. Two warm up sets of about 3 or 4 exercises and 5 or 6 exercises for bigger body parts and then 4 or 5 working sets of four to six reps. About 1 minute to 90 seconds of rest between sets.
Cardio Schedule:45 minuets monday thru friday on stair master and bicycle and eliptic machines. Saturday just cardio on tread mill for three miles about 12 minute miles.
Current Diet and macros:Eat clean. Breakfast half a cup of oatmean and 1/4 cup of raison 1/3 of a cup of 100% bran flakes with one cup of bran flakes. I eat 4 pieces of fruit a day. 2 protien shakes a day. 2 to 3 cups of vegetables a day. Lunch would be vegetables and grilled chiken. Same for dinner or some beef or pork and lamp chops. Pasta once a week (whole wheat) and meatballs or sausages. Protien 40% carbs 30% fats 30%.
Current Daily water intake:2gallons or better

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:none
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? Axis Labs smash took for a week in Febuary 2007. Took Anabolic Xtremes Stimulant X for 10 days in Febuary 2007 two capsules a day. Took Ergoleans Amp in Jan 2007 for a wek 2 capsules.

Supplements You Have Taken Past 60 Days(do NOT include those listed above):Creatine Monohydrate, BCAA, Whey protien, taurine, multi vitamin mineral, ZMA.
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):Whey protien,ZMA, BCAA
What would you be taking DURING your Log? Whey protien, ZMA, BCAA, taurine cycle support (if warrented) creatine monohydrate and beta alanine

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD:Well I have a boat load of stimulates waiting to be used. This was a great idea for a supplement as after 10 days or so on a stimulent it seems like you need more and more to work. I can be come a stimulant junkie. I love them pre work out.
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for Leviathan:I wanted to try this product after reading numerous logs on it. My goal is to lose fat and this is the product that seems to be the best supplement out there for that. My diet will be in check and my training so with the added benfit of Leviathan I should reach my goals.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?The only think I noticed was my tolerance to stims went up. Where 3 a day was unbelievable after 10 days it did nothink. Had to double dose. I haven't taken any stims (except 5 cups a coffee a day) since Feb so I should be ok to go back on and feel them with the recommended doses.
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? Basically if I go without any stims for a week I can go back to the recomended dosage.
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 50 hours a week working.
How many hours do you sleep per night? 7and a half to 8 hours a night.
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol):none
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? 3
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? I plan on kicking it up a notch during cardio but everything else will maintain.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:none
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? none

Other Logs (post links):none

State anything else you'd like to say here... or any creative ideas for your log proposal: Will include before and after photos. Even mid point if I really like the results. This will be my first log and since I spend a great amount of time on this forum it will be easy to log my results. I done PP and methyl XT in the past with no problems or any major sides. I have nolva on hand if a serm is needed for PCT. Also a cortisol blocker and test booster. This is my first log so i hope to get a chance to represent.
OH I forgot to add my interest. I'm interested in logging using Leavithan and reset simutanesly or using the Leavithan then using the reset. Also if I fit any other criteria I'm interested. Thanks

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
bump!

People should be all over this!
thanks for the bump.. would love to see a bunch more apps come in!! I'll leave it open for a few more days.. I was at the gnc show on sunday and I forgot to bump over the weekend.. thanks redhawk!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Height: 6ft3
Current Weight: 205lbs
BodyFat %? 12-13
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):Ecto-Meso

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? Incar, ResetAD,LEVIATHAN

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):Gain as much strength as possible, getdown to 10 %.
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):To gain as much strength as possible while keeping low bodyfat.

Shoulders, medial and front, and traps
Legs, Quads , Hams and calves
Abs , Biceps, cardio
Chest, triceps
Back and rear delts

I incorporate Deads into my routine , recently on a day of their own, but will with another day if I feel up to it.
Cardio Schedule: Recently I work outside for about eight hours per day. Sometimes twelve in the hot sun,on average ten. This is like probally two hours of cardio, lifting heavy stuff much of the day, moving around, fencing so this alone is taking a lot of calories. Before I started this job I was doing cardio about three times per week. at least ten minutes. and On Non weight training days Id just go run. I didnt even count I do this intill Im tired.

Current Diet and macros:3,000 on working days. 2,500 on non working days, depending on wat bodypart Im doing. Example biceps abs and cardio might be 2,200. Quads , Hams and calves might be 2,800I allow one cheat meal per week. everything is clean brown rice, red potatoes, sweet potaoes, lean beef, eggs without too many yolks, chicken, tuna, salmon, flaxseed, olive oil almonds, nuts , fish oil

Current Daily water intake:One too one and a half gallons

Products with Stimulants you have taken (about past 90days) and dose and how long ago did you take these? Applied Nutriceuticals Am and PM forumla ..two months ago.

Supplements You Have Taken Past 60 Days(do NOT include those listed above): Stimulant X, Leithivin, Aminal pump
Iso-100 Dymatise
Nac Np's brand
Ast Creatine Micronized monohydrate
Nows Adam,
Np's Tryosine
Vitamins C and E
Glucosamine
DS Melting Point
Potassium
Np;s CLA(6 grams)
Clear edge
Body Fortress protein powder
Taurine on creatine days]
Np's Beta Alanine
What would you be taking DURING your Log? Beta Alanine, Creatine, Nac, Nows Adam, Vit C, Taurine, Cit Malate,Apple Cider Vinegar,Whey protein, DS melting Point(although Im almost done this in about a week or less) Cla(IF nutra ever gets them in) possibly Stimulant X

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: To make sure my adenrals are reset. also might be taking stimulant X.
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN: To icrease muscle mass, and decrease bodtfat ..aiding in bringing em closer to my goal.
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for INCARNATE: I want to try Cissus for my joints and maybe the extra L-hisidine will do something with carosine levels.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?None currently
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 40 hours
How many hours do you sleep per night? try to get a good eight; however sometimes Im not able to but I now plan to make sure I get a good eight hours.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?: No
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? Broke my foot

Other Logs (post links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/48312-my-quest-sixpack-6.html

State anything else you'd like to say here... or any creative ideas for your log proposal... I am ALWAYS OPEN to new / creative ideas: Need a paravol tester? =)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i been logging levi/ incarnate for going on 3 months now! can i get some retro. btw bigt loves incarnate, best supp ive tried.:squat:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Keep the apps coming guys, this is a great opportunity for a sick stack!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sex:M

Height:5ft5
Current Weight:138
BodyFat %?10%
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):n/a

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging?Rest and the last one

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): gain 5lbs
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):gain 30lbs

Current Training Schedule (detailed please):MAX-OT
Cardio Schedule:
Current Diet and macros: 6 meals a day
Current Daily water intake:Camal pack

Supplements You Have Taken Past 60 Days(do NOT include those listed above):beta alanine
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):beta alanine (just finished and you can see my log)
What would you be taking DURING your Log? Just the products here to get a great log for you.

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: I do not sleep at night and sleep is just as important as working out and eating right.
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for LEVIATHAN:n/a
Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for INCARNATE:I am looking for a change in supplements and this could be the one.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?not sure
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? all my life
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? I work when I feel like it. I mainly just go to the gym.
How many hours do you sleep per night? 4-8 if lucky on and off

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:none
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)?none

Other Logs (post links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65555-intra-x-cell.html

State anything else you'd like to say here... or any creative ideas for your log proposal... I am ALWAYS OPEN to new / creative ideas: If I get a digital camera I will do some filming and you tube my feelings when I am lifting. something new plus I am going to be getting a really nice digital camcorder in the near future. (20,000 dollar camera)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex:M

Height: 5' 9"
Current Weight: 206
BodyFat %? 20ish
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): endo

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? Reset-AD

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): I'm looking to reach single digit body fat at a weight of around 185.
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): Looking to reach a point where I feel good entering an amateur bodybuilding/fitness competition by jan 08

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): I'm doing the Body For Life workout, day 1 chest, back,shoulders, biceps, triceps, day 3 glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs, day 5 chest, back,shoulders, biceps, triceps, day 8 glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs, day 10 chest, back,shoulders, biceps, triceps, day 12 glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs

and repeat.

Cardio Schedule: Ridiculous, I'm doing 40 minutes on weight days, 1.5 hours on the other 4 days. Works out to about 7 miles on the bike workout days, 12 non workout.
Current Diet and macros: Almost as ridiculous, doing a low calorie CKD. I'm at around 1400 calories a day with it being a 69/30/trace of Protein/fat/carbs. About half the protein is whey isolate (syntrax nectar, fat + sugar free) + other mixed shakes, plus a mix of seafood (shellfish + fish), chicken, and vegetable proteiins. I really like felafel however its spelled. Fats come from natural in foods, plus olive/grapeseed/flax/fish/coconut oils used both for cooking and eaten.
Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gal

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: About to begin logging Shred-XSm other than that coffee + energy drinks. Take NO-Shotgun workout days, and SAN's V12 as well.
Puritans Pride Xtreme Trim (XTREME TRIM Ephedra Free Capsules : Puritan's Pride) at recommended dose, just ended a week or so ago. Previously took relicore for a month which ended a little over a month ago. I've also on and off taken Fizogen's The Burn on and off for energy boost when i need it.
Puritan's Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil with Policosanol
Puritan's Pride Time Release Ultra Vita-Man
Schiff Glucosamine plus MSM
Amerifit Nutrition DHEA 50mb
GNC Pro Performance CLA
BSN Nitrix
MHP T-Bomb II
NxLabs Nitro T3
EAS Betagen
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above): Same
Puritan's Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil with Policosanol
Puritan's Pride Time Release Ultra Vita-Man
Schiff Glucosamine plus MSM
Amerifit Nutrition DHEA 50mb
GNC Pro Performance CLA or some other CLA (6gm/day)
PowerFULL
L-Tryptophan at night
Shred-XS
Lipoderm rubbed on
DiCreatine Malate
NO-Shotgun pre-workout
SANS V12 all days
EAS Betagen

I've worked in the software industry for a long time as a developer, so I've been the worst sort of couch potato stim addict there is.
What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? I have a very hard time getting up in the mornings, and don't really have full brain function till after some dosing of stims (usually 24-36 oz of coffee). I just about fall asleep after lunch while at work. I get sleepy in the evenings but end up with renewed energy right when its time to go to bed, and so have a hard time falling asleep.
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? So long I can't recall
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? Work 60-65
How many hours do you sleep per night?5-6

I've got a prescription for Ambien CR that I don't take since i've been working out heavy as it leaves me groggy + unmotivated mornings.

Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? I've got light osteoarthritis, nothing significant

Other Logs (post links): right now just this

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67907-franken-stack-plus.html

going to be starting a Shred-XS log once I receive product.

I'd like to bring my sleep habits back into line, and not have to rely so hard on stims just to make it through a day. Last nite I had 16oz of coffee at 9pm, and it had no effect. I'm willing to do the log in whatever sort of visual style you'd like, and since I have a decent chest strap based heart rate monitor i'm willing to do some pre logging of average heart rates throughout the day doing varied normal activities, to also then compare with afterwards. I'm willing to make any changes to my diet if that would be helpful.

I'm willing to stack Incarnate too, but Leviathan I wouldnt be able to do until after the Shred-XS log, so a month from now.

Pick me :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:stick: surprised there hasn't been more activity here

dpatterson

Awards

Height: 6' 1"
Current Weight: 260
BodyFat %? 23%
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Meso

Which Product(s) are you interested in Logging? Incarnate/Leviathan

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Lose Another 30lbs / Achieve 12% Body Fat
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): Maintain goals / Increase Strength

Weight Training Schedule:
Monday: Chest / Triceps
Incline: 4x10 (Alternate Bar vs Dumbells every 2 weeks)
Bench: 4x10 (Alternate Bar vs Dumbells every 2 weeks)
Decline 4x10 (Alternate Bar vs Dumbells every 2 weeks)
Cable Flys: 3x12
Skullcrushers: 3x10
Tricep Pulldown (Ropes): 3x12
Tricep Pulldown (Wide Under Grip): 3x12

Tuesday: Shoulders/Legs
Overhead Press: 4x10
Front Raises: 4x10
Lateral Raises: 4x10
Rear Delt Raises: 3x10
Incline Leg Press: 4x10
Leg Curl: 3x10
Leg Extension: 3x10
Squats: 4x8/10

Wednesday: Biceps / Back / Abs
Upright Row: 3x10
Seated Row: 3x10
T-Bar: 3x10
Hammer Curls: 3x8
Concentration Curls: 3x8
Cable Curls: 3x8

Thursday: Chest / Triceps
Incline: 3x10 (Alternate Bar vs Dumbells every 2 weeks)
Bench: 3x10 (Alternate Bar vs Dumbells every 2 weeks)
Decline 3x10 (Alternate Bar vs Dumbells every 2 weeks)
Tricep Pulldown (Ropes): 3x12
Tricep Pulldown (Wide Under Grip): 3x12

Friday: Shoulders (Lite)
Front Raises: 4x10
Lateral Raises: 4x10
Rear Delt Raises: 3x10
Extra Cardio - Manly Racquetball

Cardio Schedule:
12pm - MWF - HIIT Cardio 15 to 20 minutes
5.0 Jog/Walk - First 3 Minutes​
11.2 Run - 1 minute​
5.0 Jog - 1.5 Minutes - Alternating Run/Jog until time is out​
Post Workout - MTWTF - 30 minutes Racquetball
Post Workout (Home) - MTWTF - 45 Minute Walk pushing Double Stroller : )

Current Diet and macros:
7am - 1C High Fiber Cereal (Fiber 1)/ Whole Wheat Instant Oatmeal/ ONWhey Protein Shake+Fat Free Milk
10am - 5.5oz Tuna, Large Apple, 2Tbs Peanut Butter
1pm - 6oz Chicken Breast, 2C Green Veggies, 1C Cottage Cheese
4pm - 5.5oz Tuna, Large Apple, 1/4C Raw Almonds
Post Workout - Muscle Milk Lite, Fat Free Milk
7pm - 8oz Chicken Breast, Green Veggies, Baked Potato, Salad
10pm - 1/2C to 1C Cottage Cheese
1.5 Gallons of Water

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: None
Products with Stimulants you have taken (about past 90days) and dose and how long ago did you take these? None

Supplements You Have Taken Past 60 Days(do NOT include those listed above): NONE
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above): OnWhey Protein / Muscle Milk Lite

What would you be taking DURING your Log? Leviathan/OnWhey Protein/Muscle Milk Lite

I have lost 30 lbs from just a clean diet, cardio workouts and weight training in the first 4 months. I am looking for something that will push me over the hump I am on to burn the remainder of the fat on my mid section, chest and legs. As you see above I have not taken any other stimulants so I think that I would be a good candidate to prove the effectiveness of Leviathan.
I am looking for some serious muscle growth while shedding the lbs. I want to only lose fat and gain the lean muscle. I am a big frame person and certainly have the build to show off the results. With as much weight that I lift and the running that I do at my size I could certainly use the added joint and tendon recovery that incarnate provides.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? None
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 40 per week
How many hours do you sleep per night? 7 to 8 Hours per night

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?: None
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? None

Other Logs (post links):

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Boys this is a great opportunity......get those apps in!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Boys this is a great opportunity......get those apps in!
I actually am starting my 3-AD + Reset AD + Incarnate Log today, but I am still game to do a sponsored log if my stack and timing is applicable.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I actually am starting my 3-AD + Reset AD + Incarnate Log today, but I am still game to do a sponsored log if my stack and timing is applicable.
You have some 3-AD ehhh????

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i kid i kid.....dont want hate mail from Mace...=)