Xtend=gastro discomfort

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Since Xtend seems to be pretty popular with the users here, has anyone else but me expierence gastrointestinal discomfort (aka drippy s-hits) ? I don't know if I'm allergic to an ingredient in it or what, but even just 2 scoops will make me have dia-dia-rrhea.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since Xtend seems to be pretty popular with the users here, has anyone else but me expierence gastrointestinal discomfort (aka drippy s-hits) ? I don't know if I'm allergic to an ingredient in it or what, but even just 2 scoops will make me have dia-dia-rrhea.
I take 4-5 scoops daily and it has never done it to me- what flavor are you taking?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have the Refreshing Watermelon. At first I thought it was aspartame, but then I look at the ingredients and it uses 'sucralose' so that's not it.

I have an overly sensative gastro tract. Just about everything will give me the ****s, sometimes even too much whey protein isolate...so hm.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
weird....i have issues with certain things, but xtend doesnt bother my stomach at all

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xtend has sometimes bloated me and giving me slight discomfort, but not much more.

Recently I have started "megadosing" PW, so I have about 5 scoops during the workout, and it makes me drop deuces like crazy PWO.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else have an extremely sensative gastro tract like me ? Does my 85% protein intake have anything to do with constant soft stool/ drippy schitz ?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Try mixing the Xtend with more water. Could just be too concentrated and therefore causing stomach issues.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I had a tendency to use small amount of water (16 oz) I'll try putting more in.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
It has Acesulfame Potassium as a sweetener, Acesulfame Potassium causes me and my wife stomach issues.