NOW Foods 7-Keto or 7-Keto MuscLean

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is NOW Foods 7-Keto actually effective for fat loss purposes or is something like 7-Keto MuscLean better than also includes some other ingredients?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Musclean, as the support formula will go a long way.
OR, you could go with Now 7-Keto and stack it with another fat burner.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think Now 7-Keto with RPM which I am using now would be sufficient or could RPM and Musclean be used together?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Think Now 7-Keto with RPM which I am using now would be sufficient or could RPM and Musclean be used together?
I think you could be onto something there.......
RPM and NOW would be fine, RPM and Musclean would be even better assuming you can handle stims well.

Heck, I may try this stack out myself.....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, think I am going to go with RPM and Musclean after about 2 weeks worth of Reset AD.

RPM and NOW would be fine, RPM and Musclean would be even better assuming you can handle stims well.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you go the RPM and Musclean route. I am going to take a short break with Reset AD and then give RPM and Musclean a try.

[/B]

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I do plan on running them together, just gotta get some Musclean up in here. Beverly has a buy 2 get 1 free thing.... order more than $87 and get a t-shirt free. Not bad....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Checked on NP and they don't seem to have Musclean list; any suggestions on where to find it?

I do plan on running them together, just gotta get some Musclean up in here. Beverly has a buy 2 get 1 free thing.... order more than $87 and get a t-shirt free. Not bad....

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cool! Starting Musclean tomorrow:

Workout days:
Musclean - 3 caps with breakfast and 2 caps for preworkout

RPM - 2 caps with breakfast and 4 caps for preworkout

Non workout days:
2 total RPM, 4 total Musclean. Timing will depend on what I have going on these days.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I assume you got my PM.... you'll be fine so don't stress. Might wanna start a bit lower and work in over the course of the first week or so.

I can take RPM and go to bed..... stims don't phase me. lol Someone not used to stim products might get a beatdown from a Musclean/RPM stack.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Got it! Thanks :)

Yeah, will start out at a lower dosage and liked your idea of instead of taking the Musclean and RPM all at once in the morning, stagger the two.

I assume you got my PM.... you'll be fine so don't stress. Might wanna start a bit lower and work in over the course of the first week or so.

I can take RPM and go to bed..... stims don't phase me. lol Someone not used to stim products might get a beatdown from a Musclean/RPM stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is NOW Foods 7-Keto actually effective for fat loss purposes or is something like 7-Keto MuscLean better than also includes some other ingredients?
Shred-XS by Millennium Sport Technologies may be worth looking at. As a formula, it contains 7-Keto-DHEA as well as other impressive fat-burning compounds. In any case, a combo is, in general, usually preferable to a stand-alone.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Funny you should mention Shred-XS....used a bottle of it when it first came out and was quite impressed. After comparing the two products, they seem to be very similar.

Shred-XS by Millennium Sport Technologies may be worth looking at. As a formula, it contains 7-Keto-DHEA as well as other impressive fat-burning compounds. In any case, a combo is, in general, usually preferable to a stand-alone.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you should mention Shred-XS....used a bottle of it when it first came out and was quite impressed. After comparing the two products, they seem to be very similar.

Indeed, there are some similarities in the compounds used in the two formulations. In my opinion though, I particularly like the inclusion of Coleus Forskohlii, an advanced form of L-Tyrosine (L-Tyrosine-AKG), superior antioxidants, as well as powerful adaptogenic compounds in the Shred-XS formula. Not to mention Cha’ de Bugre. In my eyes, these compounds, in combination, turn out to make Shred-XS one of the most complete fat-loss formulations around. For the price at NutraPlanet, it is a solid deal.
I am not sure, though, how much 7-Keto-DHEA is included in Shred-XS. Available clinical studies appear to have used 200mg daily to generate the fat-burning results. This would imply, that you would have to ingest 6 capsules of 7-Keto-MuscLean to benefit from the desired full-impact of 7-Keto-DHEA.
Whatever choice you make, good luck with your goal.
You might want to summarize your experience with the formula you end up using (or are currently using) in a future thread contribution.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Does seem like Shred-XS is a step ahead of Musclean. Hopefully some from Millennium Sport can provide some clarification.

Indeed, there are some similarities in the compounds used in the two formulations. In my opinion though, I particularly like the inclusion of Coleus Forskohlii, an advanced form of L-Tyrosine (L-Tyrosine-AKG), superior antioxidants, as well as powerful adaptogenic compounds in the Shred-XS formula. Not to mention Cha’ de Bugre. In my eyes, these compounds, in combination, turn out to make Shred-XS one of the most complete fat-loss formulations around. For the price at NutraPlanet, it is a solid deal.
I am not sure, though, how much 7-Keto-DHEA is included in Shred-XS. Available clinical studies appear to have used 200mg daily to generate the fat-burning results. This would imply, that you would have to ingest 6 capsules of 7-Keto-MuscLean to benefit from the desired full-impact of 7-Keto-DHEA.
Whatever choice you make, good luck with your goal.
You might want to summarize your experience with the formula you end up using (or are currently using) in a future thread contribution.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Shred-XS is definately a more complete product being that it is thermogenic, thyrogenic and adaptogenic. In essence the only similarities are the are the 7-Keto and green tea extract. We are actually dropping the 7-oxo dhea out of Shred-XS and replacing it with more Coleus Forskohlii and 3,5,diiodo-l-tyrosine. We feel this actually makes the product more effective as a fat burning agent.

We do have a new purely Thyrogenic formula coming out soon that is very strong if you are looking for something purely thyrogenic and non stim.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shred-XS is definately a more complete product being that it is thermogenic, thyrogenic and adaptogenic. In essence the only similarities are the are the 7-Keto and green tea extract. We are actually dropping the 7-oxo dhea out of Shred-XS and replacing it with more Coleus Forskohlii and 3,5,diiodo-l-tyrosine. We feel this actually makes the product more effective as a fat burning agent.

We do have a new purely Thyrogenic formula coming out soon that is very strong if you are looking for something purely thyrogenic and non stim.

I actually considered the combination of 7-OXO-DHEA and Coleus Forskohlii, amongst other compounds, an important source of differentiation of Shred-XS from the rest of the pack. Consequently, I am not sure I understand the necessity of trading-off 7-OXO-DHEA for more Coleus Forskohlii. I do not pretend to be an expert, and definitely not challenging your formulation decision. I just thought retaining 7-OXO-DHEA, a clinically proven fat-burner, and upping Coleus Forskohlii might be superior to dropping 7-OXO-DHEA entirely. It was in fact that combination of 7-OXO-DHEA and Coleus Forskohlii, in addition to the Brazilian fat-burning phenomenon and other thermogenics, adaptogenics and antioxidants, that attracted me to Shred-XS in the first place. Is the 7-OXO-DHEA trade-off really necessary? If yes, would there still be a version with 7-OXO-DHEA?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised to hear you guys are dropping the 7-oxo dhea from Shred-XS. Thought that was one of, if not the most effective fat loss supplements?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I am surprised to hear you guys are dropping the 7-oxo dhea from Shred-XS. Thought that was one of, if not the most effective fat loss supplements?
If you think that 50mg of 7-oxo per serving is overly effective. In my opinion it's not and we are doing the customer a favor by making a more effective product opposed to a nicer "looking" fact panel. 200mgs of 7-OXO combined with the rest would be great, but; it's just not cost effective or synergistic in this formula. To squeeze it into the serving size something else synergistic to the formula would have to go. I personally think that 7-OXO is overrated in this formula and is pretty much out performed in the thyrogenic realm by the synergistic combination of Coleus, 3,5,diiodo-l-tyrosine (T2)and Ashwagandha. I know we added the ashwagandha to the adaptogenic blend but it is very thyrogenic as well. Keep in mind that the Coleus content went up more than 50mg and the extract went from a 10% to 20% actives content effectively more than doubling the forskolin content. Double the forskolin truly out weighs the loss of 7-OXO.

We've opted to put 7-oxo in a stand alone thyrogenic product in a more effective clinical dose.

The key to the Shred-XS blend is synergy of the ingredients. We wanted a nearly 1:1:1 ratio of Thermogenic, Thyrogenic to Adaptogenic ingredients to provide balance. I feel we've kept that balance while making the product work better.

Thanks for everyone's support!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds impressive! Can't wait for the samples. :)

If you think that 50mg of 7-oxo per serving is overly effective. In my opinion it's not and we are doing the customer a favor by making a more effective product opposed to a nicer "looking" fact panel. 200mgs of 7-OXO combined with the rest would be great, but; it's just not cost effective or synergistic in this formula. To squeeze it into the serving size something else synergistic to the formula would have to go. I personally think that 7-OXO is overrated in this formula and is pretty much out performed in the thyrogenic realm by the synergistic combination of Coleus, 3,5,diiodo-l-tyrosine (T2)and Ashwagandha. I know we added the ashwagandha to the adaptogenic blend but it is very thyrogenic as well. Keep in mind that the Coleus content went up more than 50mg and the extract went from a 10% to 20% actives content effectively more than doubling the forskolin content. Double the forskolin truly out weighs the loss of 7-OXO.

We've opted to put 7-oxo in a stand alone thyrogenic product in a more effective clinical dose.

The key to the Shred-XS blend is synergy of the ingredients. We wanted a nearly 1:1:1 ratio of Thermogenic, Thyrogenic to Adaptogenic ingredients to provide balance. I feel we've kept that balance while making the product work better.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

And THAT^^, is why Millennium Sport rocks! Great post.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can wait to try Shred-XS Hardcore. In the meantime, going to go with Musclean and interested in hearing from others who have used the product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks, Matt for the clarification. I now understand the justification for the 7-OXO-DHEA - Coleus Forskohlii trade-off. I agree 50mg of 7-OXO-DHEA per serving would never replicate the results from clinical trials (with 200mg per day), making its role in the current formula (at 50mg per dose) sub-optimal. More-than-doubling Forskolin is a good move.
It is also convincing that increasing Coleus Forkohlii (and, therefore, fortifying the thyrogenic aspects of the formula), and retaining the adaptogenic and antioxidant properties of the formula should give Shred-XS Hardcore an even better edge over most of the others.
By the way, I wanted to buy Coleus Forskohlii as a stand-alone, but this would not be necessary anymore, as Shred-XS Hardcore should provide a sufficient amount.
It should be a worthwhile experience to try a sample of the product, once this option is available.
Overall, I applaud your courage to keep improving your products, even if the existing formulations are still miles away from much of the pack. Solid business model and a good way to build lasting product differentiation and a strong competitive advantage versus the rest. Keep it up.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry fellas, I may not have clarified this but the change in coleus and 7-oxo is to the regular Shred-XS formula. The Shred-Hardcore is a completely different formula altogether. It incorporates a higher stimulant content and double the adaptogenic content than Shred-XS and does not include any thyrogenic ingredients other than Ashwagandha. We gave the Hardcore version more of a stimulating kick while providing the adrenals comparable protection.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify that in my earlier posts. The Shred-Hardcore is for those who want a higher stimulant product but still need adaptogenic protection. We developed the stand alone full potency thyrogenic product to accompany the Shred-Hardcore as a suitable stack as well.

Thanks again for the kind words and support!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification Matt! :)

So it sounds like Hardcore is going to be more solely a preworkout supplement, while Shred-XS would be more of a general thermogenic/fat burner?

I'm sorry fellas, I may not have clarified this but the change in coleus and 7-oxo is to the regular Shred-XS formula. The Shred-Hardcore is a completely different formula altogether. It incorporates a higher stimulant content and double the adaptogenic content than Shred-XS and does not include any thyrogenic ingredients other than Ashwagandha. We gave the Hardcore version more of a stimulating kick while providing the adrenals comparable protection.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify that in my earlier posts. The Shred-Hardcore is for those who want a higher stimulant product but still need adaptogenic protection. We developed the stand alone full potency thyrogenic product to accompany the Shred-Hardcore as a suitable stack as well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks, Matt, for the update.
Once the new formulations are available, I will peruse and compare the ingredient labels and decide what to take and what to combine. All in all, though, I will stick to the Shred-XS/Shred XS Hardcore series. For sure!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Started 7-Keto MuscLean yesterday at 2 caps in the morning and 3 caps before workouts, with 2 RPM in the late morning and 3 RPM with preworkout.

Looking for feedback from others who have been using 7-Keto MuscLean.