propadrol or bold

gettingold

Awards
Which do you think is better bang for the buck? Propadrol or bold (1,4ad)? Being as they are both non-methylated. thanks...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Which do you think is better bang for the buck? Propadrol or bold (1,4ad)? Being as they are both non-methylated. thanks...
Well, considering that Bold needs to be dosed at 600mg to be effective and needs to be ran for 40 days minimum.........

iForce is releasing a newer 200mg cap bottle, but you'd still need two bottles of that to run a cycle. Honestly Propadrol would be cheaper, but Bold is a quality product in its own right. Its a matter of choice, but IME both are great.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Propadrol...hands down.

Although it really depends on your goals...the two compounds are very different.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
have you ever used 1,4ad before???
Yes, stacked at 600mg. It took about four weeks to really be noticed and I ran it for 7 weeks. Honestly I would use it for 8 weeks, but cost usually makes others use it for less than that. I gave a 40 day recommendation for the bare minimum a person should run it, but definitely not the most effective at its current price even when it was being blown out for $20.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Most others have dosed it higher than 600mg, but I used it stacked, so that's why I dosed at 600mg.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fair enough...just watch out for describing your experience and opinion as fact. you'd be surprised how much variation there is in effects from user to user.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0