Best "Before Bed" supplements

Korben

Korben

Awards
I was thinking about adding a supplement just before I go to bed. I know White Blood can be used like this, I was just wondering what else was out there. I thought about PowerFULL, but I was wondering if it would be affective if only taken before bad. Please through your Two cents in.. Thanks!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Lean Dreams by ARLI. good sleep aid, ZMA

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
ZMA I have found does give me better night sleeps. I get seeper sleep and better dreams as well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well if you really want to get down to it, sex is a great before supplement.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Taking PFull only before bed is effective. It will put you in a deeper sleep and boost you GH levels.

I know Mullet only takes his before bed...good stuff.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about adding a supplement just before I go to bed. I know White Blood can be used like this, I was just wondering what else was out there. I thought about PowerFULL, but I was wondering if it would be affective if only taken before bad. Please through your Two cents in.. Thanks!
casein whey w/ bulk powerFULL mixed in right before bed. :cheers:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I only take PowerFull before bed and love the sleep. Have been doing this for about four months and I am even seeing additional hair growth. My five o'clock shadow shows up at noon and my back is sprouting. Gotta love GH. :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Pre-bed good ones:

IGF-2
Lipotrophin-PM
PowerFull
ZMA
ZMA w/ Mucuna that AN is about to offer hella cheap ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm just using an old bottle of ActivaTe right now. Not sure that it's helping much but i noticed i a bit more eager to get some usually. I do one morning, PreWO and before bed.

EDIT: i def. heard PowerFULL is good for this so far, then ZMA seems to be popular.

Korben

Korben

Awards
ZAM as in Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate?

I think PowerFULL is very interesting and the fact it says it crosses the blood brain barrier seems great and terrifying at the same time. That is a very very very very ( very x 1,000,000) important. The way I under stand it 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) is what actually crosses the BBB... I need to find the chemical structure for this compound.. that would be interesting to see.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
25grams of leucine with gaba.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Sex always helps me sleep 100 times better. Have sex, have a protein shake, pass out and wake up in a great mood!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Well if you really want to get down to it, sex is a great before supplement.
Agreed - it releases the chemicals in your brain that make you go sleepies, and it also increases your testosterone output.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk GABA works for me at less than 1g per night to help me fall asleep. I think a lot of people will use something more like 3g. When I have a particularly stressful day, I'll add a 3mg tab of ON melatonin maybe once per week.

Both kick in very fast for me so I swallow them with my head on the pillow already. I did accomodate to GABA after about 3-4 weeks and had to slightly up the dosage.

I wake up feeling pretty good when I use the GABA. I feel a groggy hangover in the morning if I don't get 8 hours of sleep with the melatonin.

Both are ridiculously cheap. I don't have experience with any of the afforementioned supps. But I am anxiously waiting for my sample of Aspire :D

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Man, I bought some Primaforce ZMA a while back. I never had the problem with ZMA before that, but if I take it with or without food before bed I always end up having my stomach liquidated by morning. I guess the magnesium is a little too "relaxing" for my body, I don't really attribute it to a brand thing. So anyway, some people may be sensitive to this.

Only if you want a huge surge of HGH and some anabolic substances in your viens:think:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I only take PowerFull before bed and love the sleep. Have been doing this for about four months and I am even seeing additional hair growth. My five o'clock shadow shows up at noon and my back is sprouting. Gotta love GH. :)
marty - how much do you take - the full days dose of three to four pills or just one?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
marty - how much do you take - the full days dose of three to four pills or just one?
Two pills of the new capsules. Sometimes I will throw a preworkout dose in if I'm feeling frisky.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
before bed? A nice phat blunt and protein shake. mmm and pizza

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Two pills of the new capsules. Sometimes I will throw a preworkout dose in if I'm feeling frisky.
hehe. i took two one night on my reg schedule of 1 morn, 2 pre w/o. i see why they recommend that for advanced users - i was breathing really deeply and really knocked out!

thanks for the info - moose

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
2 Caps new Powerfull, and ZMA is my nightly routine..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon has really helped my sleep. The magnesium and methylcobalamin help so much with relaxation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
megatron2222 Nutrition / Health 27
BigGame84 Supplements 25
Supplements 63
JBlaze Supplements 19
Weight Loss 33