RPM vs EC

Goffio69

Awards
Hello,
for those who have tried both products, could you please tell me which one works better in terms of:

- fat loss
- bodyfat decreasing
- diuretic effect
- energy boost
- "clean" energy (no jitters or crash)

Thanx

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think anyone knows about the first two. It's too new. That being said, it makes me hot. OMFG hot. The first time, my wife thought I had a fever. Take that as you like.

It has a diuretic effect to some degree, as it has caffeine.

The last two are known: it gives really good energy with no crash for me.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello,
for those who have tried both products, could you please tell me which one works better in terms of:

- fat loss
- bodyfat decreasing
- diuretic effect
- energy boost
- "clean" energy (no jitters or crash)

Thanx
I took EC for 6 years straight- I personally think RPM is better, simply because it is more versatile- it does a great job delivering the aforementioned characteristics, but also delivers hardness, strength increases, killer pumps, and an "alpha male" aggressive feeling!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throw ephedrine in with RPM... just dont add external caffeine. IMHO. Get the best of both worlds.

Adams

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going to stack E with RPM this week. ALready did one dose yesterday and I was..um..very productive.

EC is probably better for fat loss, but overall I like RPM better because it has actual androgenic/SARM properties and the euphoria from the caffiene/naringin lasts all day without a significant crash like EC.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Throw ephedrine in with RPM... just dont add external caffeine. IMHO. Get the best of both worlds.

Adams
:) That would be one hell of a stack!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm going to stack E with RPM this week. ALready did one dose yesterday and I was..um..very productive.

EC is probably better for fat loss, but overall I like RPM better because it has actual androgenic/SARM properties and the euphoria from the caffiene/naringin lasts all day without a significant crash like EC.
Damn Strait.. get back to us with your after thoughts.

Adams

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Will do.

I am going to keep the E doses very low..like 5-7 mg one or two times per day. Based off yesterday's experiment, I have a feeling that the RPM will keep the E circulating and active much longer than usual. Hopefully I can avoid the negative sides like headaches so that I can run it for 2 weeks or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried 3 rpm, 1 leviathan. it lit me up.:box:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If I had to choose one or the other, I'd say RPM. ECA maybe if my ONLY goal was fast fat loss...... for every single other category, RPM.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I to was an EC junkie back in the day... Got me shredded fast.. also raised my Blood pressure and made me feel like crap... On my 4th day of RPM and this stuff works !!!

Benifits of RPM
1. I sweat worse than i did with ephedra.
2. I get crazy pumps which i didnt get with EC
3. Seems like im getting stronger... which didnt happen w EC
4. Cardio is a breeze without my heart rate going crazy.
5. Feel a great steady flow of energy
6. My god the stuff makes me very very hot

I will let you know in a month or 2 how it compares to ec in the fat loss category.

Benifits of EC
1. Saw results and knows it burns fat.

Goffio69

Awards
How is the euphoria effect of RPM compare to AMP or StimX (geranamine+caffeine)?

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
How is the euphoria effect of RPM compare to AMP or StimX (geranamine+caffeine)?
IMO I feel euphoric right before and during workout, really focused and ready to destroy the weights but once I tear through a hard workout it seems to go away.

Question for Dirk, with my body weight(215-220) it recommends 4 or even 5 pills but for some reason lately I have been getting a better effect on 3 or even 2. Does this make any sense? Took 3 today and felt AWESOME!:clean:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
For me:

EC = Better pure energy, but a crash too.

RPM = A "DRIVE". More intensity too.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
EC made me crash which wasnt a bad thing id sleep real good haha.

bad thing after extended use id get headaches like a mofo for the first day or 2

RPm no crash

no headaches

I can take rpm 3 hrs before bed time ( i use to lift at 0430 and would be asleep by 0830)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IMO I feel euphoric right before and during workout, really focused and ready to destroy the weights but once I tear through a hard workout it seems to go away.

Question for Dirk, with my body weight(215-220) it recommends 4 or even 5 pills but for some reason lately I have been getting a better effect on 3 or even 2. Does this make any sense? Took 3 today and felt AWESOME!:clean:
Not Dirk...... or the next best thing (sliced bread), but I can say that you are not the first report of this.... and it goes as proof that more is not always better. So it makes perfect sense. This is a good demonstration of how different body chemistries react differently to various products.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It is a good thing- it means that you are getting the cumulative effects of RPM- once your blood levels get to a certain point- you don't have to take as much :)

Goffio69

Awards
And which one provides the best appetit suppressant effect?

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
It is a good thing- it means that you are getting the cumulative effects of RPM- once your blood levels get to a certain point- you don't have to take as much :)
Sweet, works for me. This way my bottle will last twice as long! :head: :head:

blackjackcat

Awards
I weigh 180 and take 3 on off days and 5 on workout days.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Today will only be my third day taking it. So far I have liked it better than ec. I took 4 caps before mma practice wednesday and felt awsome energy. It was real smooth too. I didn't really notice it until I was done. Then I realized holy crap I feel awsome. Then I took it again yesterday about 5:30 an hour before legs. I did squats, lunges, leg ext, curls, and standing calve raises then I did 30 minutes of cardio. I was only going to do 15 or 20 minutes but decided to go longer because I had so much energy. Usually I am dead after legs. There were also big puddles of sweat next to the bike on the floor when I was done. I had energy all the way until I fell asleep at about 10:30. I fell right to sleep too witch suprised me.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
And which one provides the best appetit suppressant effect?[/QUOTE

When i take RPM i am not hungry for a very long time. I have to force myself to eat.

While on EC.. i wouldnt be hungry while the EC was kicking but about 2 hours after taking it i would want to eat like a horse.

For me RPM is greater than EC with the supression.

:pizza: Not even hugry for pizza right now :nono:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And which one provides the best appetit suppressant effect?
EC- RPM actually makes me hungrier than normal....

But I have heard the other way around as well....

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How much E do you guys use? 6 mg r0x0rz my b0x0rz. Then again, after all the stims I've been on for the last few months, I bet I would tolerate it better now.

12 mg dose?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Ive only done two days worth of RPM so I cant comment on everything. But for Energy boost EC was much stronger for me. This is good the 1st 1-2 weeks then burns me out. RPM felt more like when EC starts to slowly kick in. EC destroyed my appetite while RPM didn't phase it.

I can see RPM being much better for longer term use...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
How much E do you guys use? 6 mg r0x0rz my b0x0rz. Then again, after all the stims I've been on for the last few months, I bet I would tolerate it better now.

12 mg dose?
I was using 25mg of Eph at a time when I was using it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Pure energy: EC

Fat loss: I'd say EC, but just add the Ephedrine to RPM (yohimbine hcl too :thumbsup: :run: )

Appetite suppression: Definitely EC, but see above.

Diuretic effect: see above.

No crash/clean energy: RPM by far. Try stacking RPM with X-force :thumbsup:.

I am a huge stim junkie. Throughout the spring term, I was taking caffeine and whatever else like 4 times a day and still feeling ass tired for the most part.

Now I'm working, and going to school M-Thurs from 6-10 PM, and I can get by all day easily on 2 RPM's and 2 X-force in the morning. One of the best things about RPM is that it'll extend the half life of other stims taken with it because of the naringin. I've combined ephedrine with RPM twice now, and the usual crash associated with E was much less pronounced.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pure energy: EC

Fat loss: I'd say EC, but just add the Ephedrine to RPM (yohimbine hcl too :thumbsup: :run: )

Appetite suppression: Definitely EC, but see above.

Diuretic effect: see above.

No crash/clean energy: RPM by far. Try stacking RPM with X-force :thumbsup:.

I am a huge stim junkie. Throughout the spring term, I was taking caffeine and whatever else like 4 times a day and still feeling ass tired for the most part.

Now I'm working, and going to school M-Thurs from 6-10 PM, and I can get by all day easily on 2 RPM's and 2 X-force in the morning. One of the best things about RPM is that it'll extend the half life of other stims taken with it because of the naringin. I've combined ephedrine with RPM twice now, and the usual crash associated with E was much less pronounced.

Great feedback!!!

Goffio69

Awards
Thanx for all the reply
I think I'm gonna give a try to RPM and probably stack it with E @25mg

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Another benifit of RPM compared to EC. I compete in longdrive a sport where you pretty much hit a golfball as far as you can. I have used EC prior to practicing and competition. It was absolutly worthless. It would get you amped up to the point that your hands would tremble, your heart would palpitate.. I always wished there was something that would let me have that Amped up feeling without those negative sides.

Well today i took RPM prior to hitting. I have never been so focused in my entire life. I was warm and lose, the club felt like a feather. I didnt tire at all even though i went through about 7 pyramids of golfballs. My swing speed acording to my launch monitor was up 6 mph compared to my hitting session earlier in the week. My ball speed was up 10 mph on average and my swing speed DID not decrease with fatigue. I was not jittery at all.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Another benifit of RPM compared to EC. I compete in longdrive a sport where you pretty much hit a golfball as far as you can. I have used EC prior to practicing and competition. It was absolutly worthless. It would get you amped up to the point that your hands would tremble, your heart would palpitate.. I always wished there was something that would let me have that Amped up feeling without those negative sides.

Well today i took RPM prior to hitting. I have never been so focused in my entire life. I was warm and lose, the club felt like a feather. I didnt tire at all even though i went through about 7 pyramids of golfballs. My swing speed acording to my launch monitor was up 6 mph compared to my hitting session earlier in the week. My ball speed was up 10 mph on average and my swing speed DID not decrease with fatigue. I was not jittery at all.

Machine,

Add a little tyrosine in next time as well ;) Trust a brotha.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from taking tyrosine with it, and not, definately an increased focus, so I can recommend it.

Focus is still top notch without it though!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
from taking tyrosine with it, and not, definately an increased focus, so I can recommend it.

Focus is still top notch without it though!
Yeah- I love RPM w/ or w/o the tyro!!!

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Yeah- I love RPM w/ or w/o the tyro!!!
I just dosed 3 RPM with 3 clear edge about half hour ago. Im going to workout in about 30 mins so cant wait to see what kind of focus I get off this combo!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dosed 3 RPM with 3 clear edge about half hour ago. Im going to workout in about 30 mins so cant wait to see what kind of focus I get off this combo!
I did a similar combination last night before my leg workout. I dosed 2 RPM with 4 clear edge, and despite being tired from a long shift, and low carb dieting, I had a great leg workout. Focus was absolutely insane during squats, I only added one total rep to the workout, however, the form was much better, and I felt completely in control of each repetition, whereas usually towards the end of each set my focus would waver and form would start to suffer. I bonked a bit at the end of the workout while performing stiff-legged deadlifts, however that's more likely due to low blood sugar than anything else.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my workout. Focus was incredible and strength was through the roof! I hit a new PR(since ive been seriously lifting again) on bb flat bench and on bb incline bench. Had a long tedious workout trying to deplete glycogen as quickly as possible to go back into ketosis for the week and intensity was high the entire time. Im going to start using this combo everytime pre workout. :head: :head: :head:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
EC is ephedra and caffeine..... ephedra can still be found, but not easily in supplement form.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which dosage for tyrosine? is one 500mg cap enought? (I have never used l-tyrosine as a standalone)
thanx
have you ever supplemented with l-tyr before?

I have been for a while, and I get about 2-2.5 g per day (about 1+ gram with RPM pre-wo)

500mg would be a fine starting point though IMO

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
if im lookin to lose weight and get toned which would be better to use?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if im lookin to lose weight and get toned which would be better to use?
It's probably too early to tell at this point. EC is more of a tried and true fatloss combination, however RPM is touted by Applied Nutraceuticals as a potent fat burner as well.