Non Stimulant Workday Energy

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Hey guys. I should have a job as an order selector (picker) in a local warehouse here in a couple weeks. Basically it entails me loading pallets with cases of grocery goods about 80" high. Ill have to lift and carry about 35,000 pounds a day.

Im not really looking for any stims because I dont want the crash.

Im leaning towards 3-4 scoops purple wraath throughout the day because 1) I like the company 2) seems to give good energy/stamina 3) its anti catabolic

What do you guys think?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He means Acetyl L-Carnitine and I would also recommend it with some extra citrulline.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i enjoy a cup of yerba mate for these purposes. yes, its stimulating but i dont experience any crash from it whatsoever. and its not heavy on the stim side with about 60-80 mg caffeine plus many other beneficial elements to support mood and energy for longer time periods. unlike regular caffeine, ive never developed any type of tolerance for it either. 1 brewed cup still delivers the same effect.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
PW could definitely help out. Cordygen5 and Citruvol would be a great combination, also. It would help improve endurance, strength, oxygen utilization, ATP production, recovery, etc. In turn, it could make for an easier work day. :dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PW could definitely help out. Cordygen5 and Citruvol would be a great combination, also. It would help improve endurance, strength, oxygen utilization, ATP production, recovery, etc. In turn, it could make for an easier work day. :dance:
Some good cordy and/or rhodiola- great stack!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon makes me poop entirely too much (and it's all liquid).
I can't use that any longer.
Ugh. It's awful.

(Traced it down recently to Pos. - have been trying to figure out my problem for entirely too long.)

Anyway - I like FocusXT (2 scoops) with 3 grams (or 4 or 5) of Piracetam (from Nutraplanet) before work. It has caffeine though.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Stim free Chaos and some extra Taurine before work then throughout the day PW, Excell or Xtend. That should be ideal. I feel you on this i have to load tile and carpet all day. Prolly not as labor intensive as you but still sucks. I did it today and just mixed some Xtend in a gatorade bottle and drank that. It was ok not sure that i noticed any inprovement yet. I only did 1/2 serving of what i should have though(3 scoops instead of 6)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon makes me poop entirely too much (and it's all liquid).
I can't use that any longer.
Ugh. It's awful.

(Traced it down recently to Pos. - have been trying to figure out my problem for entirely too long.)

Anyway - I like FocusXT (2 scoops) with 3 grams (or 4 or 5) of Piracetam (from Nutraplanet) before work. It has caffeine though.
Can you describe your experiences on Piracetam? I've been interested in trying it; just looking for some feedback. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It seems to get the cobwebs out of my brain faster. I'm pretty sure my brain fires quicker when I first get to work (maybe an hour after I've taken the drink) - I get HIGHLY technical questions first thing in the morning at work (and I am NOT a morning person).

(I work at a chemical plant.)

I also like adding the gluco, tyrosine, and taurine mentioned in this thread. I'm going to try adding some PLCAR too.
:bruce3:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
FocusXT (2 scoops) with 3 grams (or 4 or 5) of Piracetam (from Nutraplanet) before work. It has caffeine though.
Nice combo :good:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pu12 - I have so much confidence in that stack that I started taking that combo before the monthly meeting I have with the big bosses.
(Wherein if Jmh80 screws up and say sh*t he shouldn't - like sh*t - he gets in trouble.)

It's great stuff. Brings enough focus that I stay on task when speaking and listening.
I swear helps speed my brain up. There are things I've remembered in the meeting that have surprised me (most have been valuable additions :lol: ).

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
research maca. I just got some, and found that I had just the right amount of energy during work. I do siding, so im moving around all day. Its a natural anabolic too, with good strengethening and anti-depressant properties. The only thing I noticed is it made me have to take a piss more often than usual, maybe I just took too much in the morning.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
i enjoy a cup of yerba mate for these purposes. yes, its stimulating but i dont experience any crash from it whatsoever. and its not heavy on the stim side with about 60-80 mg caffeine plus many other beneficial elements to support mood and energy for longer time periods. unlike regular caffeine, ive never developed any type of tolerance for it either. 1 brewed cup still delivers the same effect.
Hey Hulk, Where do you get your yerba mate?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Hulk, Where do you get your yerba mate?
most organic grocers (local and corporate) should carry some brand of yerba mate. my favorites are wisdom of the ancients vanilla yerba mate and guayaki's loose leaf mate to brew in a coffee pot. its good stuff!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
most organic grocers (local and corporate) should carry some brand of yerba mate. my favorites are wisdom of the ancients vanilla yerba mate and guayaki's loose leaf mate to brew in a coffee pot. its good stuff!
Thanks! Does it come ground like coffee and how much yerba mate per cup of water when you brew in a coffee pot? ... 1 tbsp yerba to 2 cups H2o???

Im curious to try it out

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
PW + palatinose + extra citrulline malate + extra beta alanine + ALCAR + Tyrosine is what Im going with.

Maca looked really good but I forgot to order some to try it out.

I may look into some of the stimulants recommended to take during the last couple hours of work when it doesnt really matter if I crash or not.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Very much appreciated .

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I should have a job as an order selector (picker) in a local warehouse here in a couple weeks. Basically it entails me loading pallets with cases of grocery goods about 80" high. Ill have to lift and carry about 35,000 pounds a day.

Im not really looking for any stims because I dont want the crash.

Im leaning towards 3-4 scoops purple wraath throughout the day because 1) I like the company 2) seems to give good energy/stamina 3) its anti catabolic

What do you guys think?

threat of pink slip. . .

no seriously - poseidon, a good b complex, maybe some ginseng