Advice

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
i will be finishing my Cycle of Tren/M-drol after this i wll jump on my PCT after that should i start to cut and define all my gains to really ripp out or should i bulk up again on another PH? and is there some PH'S that help in lean gains not bulkin wanna get define be4 oct/x-mas

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what you're asking? Are you asking whether or not you should jump on another PH cycle once you're finished with pct?

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
I wouldn't recommend cutting immediately following PCT. Just like I don't feel you should cut immediately following a bulk. I think you have to allow your body to adjust to a new set point and feel that's even more important following a cycle.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
I wouldn't recommend cutting immediately following post cycle therapy. Just like I don't feel you should cut immediately following a bulk. I think you have to allow your body to adjust to a new set point and feel that's even more important following a cycle.
OK I SEE,, BUT SHOULD I BULK ONE MORE TIME ? OR AFTER THIS CYCLE AND PCT AND THEN I WAIT A WHILE THEN SHOULD I CUT OR WATS UP ?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Following any good cycle, it's best to turn "caps lock" off first before proceeding.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Dude, your last thread got shut down casue you were dumb. So here it is again. Search a bit on PHs there are plenty of logs and what not. We can't read your mind on if you think you're big enough. Thats not our decision. Just so you know you'll have the mods on close watch on your threads prolly so don't act like an a$$ clown. Ideally you want to cycle-PCT-Maintain for a bit- then decide to cut or bulk. Yea maybe post your stats and we can help. You sport related? Recreational? Future competitive? Instead on coming on, acting like a douche and getting mad when people give a simple answer to you're almighty "question"

PS - you figure out what your PCT is even going to be? how about you post that so we can save your nuts!
:FUfinger:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Those new rep points right there Mental......

all me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
WONdER WHERE AuGGIE WENTI mEAN HE WAS HERE YESTERDAY ASKING ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS BUT TODAY I HAVEN"T SEEN HIM CHECK IN I'M WONDERING IF HE GOT HIS QUESTIONS ANSWERED?

Lanbane = wrong for that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for repin man. I don't know. I am suprised if he was for real cause he asked to Qs everyone on here should know.